He Loves Me, He Loves You Not.

Chapter 4

OK so I'm not going to bore you with my first 4 periods of school. They just went on. I had Kash in most of them expect 4th period. I doubt he would be in quior.

Well now its Lunch time and I'm sitting with Lancey, Gabel, Hazel and Brite. Every since Brite found out that Kash was here. He has not left my side. Although I've hated Kash my entire life I have always had a huge crush on him. Someone planted that "oh a boy teases you because he likes you" thing in my head. I know its not true but that crush has never gone away. It makes me hate him even more cause every time i see him my heart starts to go on a rampage and the butterflies are set loose in my tummy.

I actually thought i suppressed that crush since i hadn't seen him since 6th grade. But boy was i wrong now they are just worse.

"Beautiful are you OK? You seem so out of it. I'm worried." Brite always called me that because Belle means beautiful in french.

"Brite I'm fine. I just...." Should i tell him about my feelings when i see Kash. No i don't think so. "I got in a fight with Axel today and Kash pulled me off from pounding the crap out of him and he brought up the whole Ashley and Henry thing. It just hurts when i think about it. But I'll be fine don't worry." I kissed his cheek and he seemed to relax. To an outsider he and i might seem as an item. But the whole school knows how close we are in a non romantic way.

Brite is amazing to say the least. He is incredibly handsome and just about the most amazing guy ever. We just have one of those relationships. i cant explain it. If neither of us were married by the age of 35 we made a pact to get married and start a family. We have hooked up a few times. But nothing past making out. I love it how when either of us are just in the mood for a good lip on lip action we can go at it no strings attached.

I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Honestly Brite i don't know what i would do with out you."

"I know me neither. Lovez you beautiful." He always knows what to say to cheer me up

"Lovez you to Brite Brite."

OK so ill just skip to when i got home..............................

I walked through the door and headed straight for my room. Since Axel had football practice i was forced to take Kash home. I didn't speak to him.

I was sitting in my room and i heard a knock on my door.

"What do you want?" I knew who it was and i really didn't want to hear it.

"Can i please come in and talk to you. I just want us to be friends. I know i made your life hell when we were younger but i want to apologize. i was a stupid kid and thought that if i was mean to you some how i can impress-"

I opened the door and just stared at him.

"Look Belle I'm sorry for always being such a jerk and i just want us to get along. were going to be living under the same roof and going to the same school and i just want our senior year to go smoothly."

Should i forgive him? Or could this be a trick. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and saw sincerity.

Sigh I'm going to regret this. "OK Kash your forgiven but one slip and i swear i will make your life a living hell."

"YAY!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you." He picked me up and twirled me around. This time he kissed me cheek.

"OK OK Kash put me down." OK maybe i should have been a little more clear. He picked me up and threw me on my bed. He pinned me down and tickled me.

"KASH KASH hahahahahah STOP hahahhahaha PLEASE." He stopped and our faces were about an inch apart. I could feel that sexual tension between us. Before i could realize what i was doing my head was around his neck and he was kissing me with a urging passion.

I pulled back. "Kash wait what are we doing."

"I'm sorry i couldn't help it. Your lips just looked too inviting and i just. I'm sorry" Awww he looked like he just got caught steeling candy.

"Its OK. I'm just gonna do homework now. You can join me if you want."

"OK be right back." He walked out of my room and into his.

Oh why did he have to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok comment please!