He Loves Me, He Loves You Not.

Chapter 3

OK so I'm standing in the middle of class probably looking like a fish out of water.

Lets recap. First i get the most amazing kiss I have ever had by the guy i absolutely loath. I hate to say it but wow seriously I got week in the knees. But i still hate him. Oh yeah then i find out he was living with me. I knew my brother seemed a little to jumpy this morning but i didn't really think anything of it.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

OK I need to sit down. That's what I'm gonna do sit down.

I turned to Lancey who had her eyes bulging out of her head. While her lover man looked like he was trying to figure the cure for cancer. Pretty much he looked confused as hell.

See only Lancey and Brite know about Kash. Well besides my brother. But we don't really hang out at school. We acknowledge each other in the halls and classes we have together but other than that we don't go out of our ways to find each other.

"Belle are you OK?"I could barley hear Lancey speak.
"B.B. HELLO!?"

"OH what sorry kinda well yeah..." I probably sounded stupid.

I looked at Kash who still had that stupid smirk on his stupid handsome face. NO i mean stupid.... just his stupid face. I can't deny he looks like a Greek god. Wow this is gonna be hard. Why do i have butterfly's in my stomach. Why does my heart feel like its going to burst out of my chest.

Why god must you bestow me with such a pain in the ass.

Next thing i knew the bell rang to go to first period and i bolted out of there as fast as my short legs would carry me. Well i do play soccer so i can run pretty fast for someone who's feet barley reach the floor while sitting in the desks. So now I'm on a mission to find my brother. OH he's so going to get it when i find him.

Thank the lord almighty for now that i know where his first period is... RIGHT next to mine.. ha ha he's gonna regret not telling me.

"AXEL MARCUS BELCHER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

He looked scared. Good deserves him right. I grabbed his arm and yanked him into a little hallway in front of the bathrooms.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. DID IT JUST SLIP YOUR MIND TO TELL ME THAT HE WAS NOT ONLY COMING TO OUR SCHOOL BUT LIVING IN OUR FUCKING HOUSE!"

"I'm sorry B.B. calm down it isn't that bad. I know he tortured you when we were young but that was 6 years ago he's grown up and-"

"Really? grown up? do you think that someone is grown up when they...." should i tell him what happened? Well he probably will anyways.

"Belle when what?'

"When he runs up to me in a lung crushing hug and fucking kisses me in front of EVERYONE." Now i could care less about what other people think. But they don't need to know my personal life. its mine that's why its called PERSONAL.

"He ha ha kissed ha ha you" he could barley spit it out. OK so i lost it. As soon as he turned his back i lunged on his back and started beating on him.

I was doing good when some very strong warm hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me off. I swear i shut off. i don't know who it was but that touch just did it for me.

I turned around and well my brain turned back on and i was face to face with the devil himself.

"IF you know what is good for you, you WILL take you filthy hands off of me and get as far from me as possible." Seriously this kid is gonna get it.

"Dude you might want to listen when she saw Ashley and Henry-"

"Axel shut your damn mouth before i do it for you. HE does not need to know about that." And i just turned around and walked away.

This year is gonna such some major ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!