For Ever And Always

Wake Up

I woke up with my daily headache, which was caused by the huge amounts of alcohol I drank every night. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the sunlight that came from the window, it had to be at least 2 o'clock.

Memories about last night flooded my mind: I bought a bottle of cheap vodka and drank it all, on my dark room, alone. Just as always, everyday was the same: I was always drunk or high, I was a fucking addict to almost everything, but drugs and alcohol are the only answer to all these feelings I have.

I slowly got out from bead and look at myself in the mirror: my black hair was messed up and greasy, my hazel eyes were bloodshot and red, with black rings underneath them. My arms were filled up with fresh cuts and scars and my chest was full of bruises and cuts, from all the abuse form my dad and fights I usually got into.

-"Gerard, are you up ?" I heard Mikey's voice call from his bedroom next door.

Oh, Mikey, my brother, the love of my life. I love him more than everything. He is the only reason I am still living for, he was everything to me, everything.

Though I love him, I know he is the reason of me being such a fucked-up. Just hearing his voice made butterflies run through my body, but seconds later it broke my heart apart because I know I will never have him. I love him, but I know that I will never have him and that he will never love me in the way I do. That totally tore my soul apart.

-"Yeah, I'm up..." I muttered, drying the tears that started forming in my eyes.

I put some hoodie on and I walked into Mikey's room.

When I came into Mikey's room I saw him as beautiful as always: his gorgeous brown eyes behind his cute glasses, his skinny body wearing some tight clothes which made him look really hot.

While I was appreciating my brother's beauty, a hard blow came into my head. It made me fall to the ground. The sharp pain blurred my sight, but I was sure of who he was.

-"Morning faggot..." he sneered.

I looked up and saw my father glaring at me with an evil grin plastered on his face. He kicked me hard in the stomach and he walked away. He left the house and left me laying on the floor, wincing in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first waycest.
Any comments???
Please??