Until The End

Chapter 1

If this is what it's like to be a vampire, I don’t like it very much. Being only 15, I don’t know what to do. Both of my parents are vampires. They told me that dad found mum at my age, and they were bonded together on the night dad bit mom and turned her to the dark side. So when I was born, I was born a vampire. I only learned this now, as my life closed in on my 16th birthday. I'm supposed to either find love by the time I turn 16, or I have to be alone forever. I think this is their way to try and get me to be more social. But who wants to hang out with a freak?

So I sit here on this cold night, and I blast my music. The main thing I do when no one else is home is just be myself. A lot of the time I need to put up a front to keep my family secret, well, a secret. I put on my cape that dad bought me and pull my hood over my head. This is how we hunt. But I'm not allowed to do that yet. Since dad works at a hospital, he brings home my small serving of blood. They were out tonight, dining together before ending their night with fresh blood. I am told that we are the only ones around anymore. Yeah, like I believe that.

Why should I believe that line of bull shit? I know there has to be a colony out there somewhere, but there's nowhere for me to go. Especially on such a cold night. And I'm waiting for mom and dad to get back so I can try and sleep over my friends' house tonight. I have one friend, and her name's Ashley. We're best friends, and she accepts me for who I am. Unlike most people out there who want nothing to do with the freak girl. Ash is there for me to talk to. Maybe they'll take me to her house and I can show her my new skill I learned called blinking.

After what felt like forever, my parents showed up. I told them that I'd walk to Ashley's house. While walking down the street, I noticed something familiar in the darkness around. A cape. I watched as this...this vampire crossed my street and went into the yard and stopped, looking in my direction. I saw the red eyes, knowing exactly what was on their mind. Blood. They were hungry, and now that they think I am a regular person, they're....oh fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, opening chapter. a few of my friends already started to read it, and they say they're addicted to it.

what about you?

comment? subscription? tell your friends!