Until The End

Chapter 2

The red eyes flashed as they met my brown ones. I took a step back, tempted to run. I noticed a slow smirk curl across his lips. "Shit." I hissed under my breath. In the blink of an eye he was advancing toward me, moving at such a speed that it was hard for my eyes to keep up. Without thinking I turned and raced as fast as I could down the street. A pair of arms wrapped tightly around me, making me scream. A large hand covered my mouth, and another covered my eyes.

Wind whipped around me, and it felt as though the whole world was in a spiral. My head was spinning, and my feet had left the ground. Blinking. I closed my eyes even though they were still covered and waited for it to be over. I was dropped, though landed on something soft. The arms that had been around me had been removed. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see nothing but black. I blinked my eyes a few times, finally starting to see a few images. I was on a bed...a very messy bed. There was clothes strewn across it, and the blankets were all bunched up at the bottom.

"Is she okay, do you think...?" I heard a voice whisper.

"Yeah, she'll be fine J.C. Not everyone's used to blinking," Another said.

"How do you know...?" He, this J.C. asked, walking closer to me.

"Ah, leave her. I know because I know, okay?" I heard the other say.

"She looks dead..."

"She's not. Don't worry. Not everyone is used to blinking."

"But...How do you know?"

"Just shut up!" He growled, aggravated. I sighed, moving my hand to my eye to rub it while I sat up. "See?"

"I'm sorry! I'm not used to being around a-"

"Shut up. Out," The other hissed to 'J.C.' I looked up as the door to the room closed. He was tall with spiky black hair, but it came around his face nicely. His eyes were still a little red, but I could see that they should be blue. He slowly walked closer to me, looking me over carefully. I instinctively moved away from him, my eyes never leaving his. "Don't be afraid..." He said gently, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wh...what do you want?" I asked, my voice cracking a little. He just smiled a little, moving closer.

"Well...if I told you what I really want, you might scream rape." He smiled sheepishly. "But just to talk...whatshurename?" He asked, his last words slurred together in an adorable English accent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!

keep going?

comments, subscriptions?