Until The End

Chapter 16

"I'll still see you...right?" He asked quietly, reaching up to gently stroke my cheek. I flinched backwards, backing up to the wall and sitting behind his pillow. A look of sheer pain crossed his eyes, and he slowly let his hand fall onto the bed. "O-oh..." He said, looking away shamefully. "Y-you can go...if you want..." I shook my head, getting comfy behind his pillow. With him thinking I don’t want him to touch me, there was nothing he could do but let me stay. After a few minutes, I heard him get up and walk away. I peered over the pillow to see the room empty.

Getting up, I started to search through his stuff. I finally found my thong and got an idea. But first.... I search the rest of the house. Being sure to not be seen, I made my way back to Matt's room. I looked inside to find him fast asleep on his bed. I decided to let him sleep than have to deal with a cranky vampire. The next room I found was empty, so I went inside. I saw a lot of blood stains everywhere, even in the bed. I looked at the dresser, which was covered in just about everything you could imagine. There was food, purple hair dye, a t-shirt thrown atop it, an open can of diet coke, and a bunch of little rings that looked like it would be for a piercing. I quickly left that room in fear of being caught. I looked in a bunch of other rooms on this floor, seeing the same thing in each room, everywhere. Blood. It made me think. Why didn’t Jimmy have blood all over his room?

I went back into his room, making sure to close the door quietly. I looked around nervously, starting to pull off my clothes. I pulled on my thong, and the bra I had found in Matt's room that matched it perfectly. I peered out the door, looking to see if there was anyone out there. When it was clear, I raced down the stairs in search of Jimmy.

"Well, hello there pretty lady." A man a few inches taller than me said, walking up to me.
And it wasn't Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks guys.