Until The End

Chapter 7

"She's so...so beautiful..." he whispered, gently stroking her cheek.

"He wouldn't hurt a fly." I said quietly.

"But..." Jill looked unsure, glancing from me to them.

"J-Jill...what's...going on...?" Ashley asked shakily, her eyes never leaving Johnny's. She looked absolutely terrified.

"Don’t be scared...I won't hurt you..." Johnny whispered. "You're too beautiful..."

"B-but...you're..." She whimpered. "G-get off..." She whimpered. He slowly crawled off of her, sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Do you not like me...?" he asked quietly, baffled.

"I wake up with a vampire over me...how am I supposed to react? I feel like I'm dreaming..." She sat up slowly and held her head.

"No...No dreams....well, some dreams but nothing that involves sleeping." He smiled cheekily.

"Huh...?" She stared at him in confusion, still more than half asleep.

"The only thing that is a dream is me being with you!"

"I'm surprised she hasn’t fallen for his cuteness yet..." I whispered to Jill.

She shrugged a little, "She's half asleep...she's probably thinking that she's seeing things."

"Then I don't want to wake up..." Ashley pouted a little, looking at Johnny sadly.

"okay. You don’t have to. I'll see you after you really wake up." Johnny kissed her cheek before crouching at the foot of her bed and watching her. Her face lit up, just as she had teased me about, and she blushed shyly.

"O-Okay..." She said softly.

"Come on Short Shit." I told him, tugging at the back of his shirt.

"No! I must watch." He hissed.

"I don’t want you to go either..." Jill said shyly.

I kissed the top of her head. "We have to Sweetheart...but I'll see you tomorrow..." I rubbed her back. "Watching her sleep is creepy, dunce! Let's go."

"But..." she pouted biting her lip.

"I'm sorry...but I promise I'll see you tomorrow. You need your sleep."

"Okay..." she sighed. "Thanks for bringing me my stuff..."

"Anytime...can I have that thong?"

"What?! Ew!" Ashley said, suddenly wide awake.

"Yes, as long as I get it back so I can wear it sometime." She said, blushing.

"Oh baby, only if I get to see..." I cooed, kissed her forehead. "Have fun in school tomorrow...I have a surprise for you..."

"Like what?" she asked excitedly. "And of course you can see!"

"Sweet...and you'll have to find out tomorrow." I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "For now, get some sleep. Johnny, let's go you freak."

"But...But, I have to watch her!"

"Bye Jilly." I said, taking Johnny's arm and blinking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha. this must be some sick joke, right?
i havent posted anything on here since june. last school year.

well here i am again. at school. posting stories.
comments are love today,(even though i know i wont get any, thank you very much, internet people who are not nice)
subscribe so you know what happens in the next chapter :)