Until The End

Chapter 6

+ Jimmy's pov+

"Dude! She wears hot thongs!" I said, pulling out a red, lacy thong. I showed it to the guys, earning a wide eyed stare from Johnny. "Don’t get any ideas, Johnny," I growled. Matt found her bag still on my floor...so we decided to go through it together.

"I wasn't going to do anything!" He complained, still staring at the thong. "I was just going to say that we should give it back."

"No way!" Matt said, slapping him upside the head. "This is fucking great!"

"No...J.C.'s right for once. I'll blink to her friend's house and drop it off." I stood up and closed the bag, slinging it over my shoulder. When no one was looking, I stuffed her thong into my pocket. It wouldn't hurt to have a souvenir, right?

"Can I come with?" Johnny asked, looking up at me.

"No!" I complained. "You'll just weigh me down so you can meet her and shit!"

"Just take him with you! Get him out for once in his dull life," Matt chuckled.

"Ha ha." Johnny rolled his eyes. "And how am I going to meet her? She's probably sleeping!"

"Whatever, let's just go," I rolled my eyes. In an instant, I was back in the living room of Ashley's house. I shook off the feeling of nausea and looked around.

"Shit!" Johnny exclaimed, landing on the coffee table. Luckily, it didn't break.

"Fucking a, Johnny. This is why I didn’t want you to-"

"Hi," I heard Jill's voice, tearing me from my thoughts. I looked down at her, smiling.

"Hey baby," I said, hugging her close. "You forgot this at my house," I said, taking her bag off my shoulder. She took it, smiling at me.

"Thanks," She set it down to wrap her arms around me again. I felt her hand reach into my back pocket as she pulled out the thong. "I'll be taking this." She giggled.

"H-Hey! Wait..." I pouted, reaching for it. She shook her head and stuffed it in her bag.

"No, sweetie," She giggled.

"Aw...darn..."

She hugged me gently. "Thank you for this...I'm glad I get to see you again."

I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Me too...I'll see you again soon, okay?" She nodded and smiled.

"Okay..."

"Sweet dreams," I whispered, stroking her cheek. "Now...where's my carry-on luggage?" I looked around for Johnny. A scream came from the other room. My eyes went wide. Jill and I rushed into Ashley's bedroom. Johnny was crawled over her, his fangs bare. His eyes were wide in surprise. Ashley stared up at him fearfully. I stopped Jill as she went to pull him off her. "Just watch him..." I whispered, holding her close.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave a comment, damnit! :D