Until The End

Chapter 9

I kept my eyes open all morning for anything out of the ordinary. But nothing was different-I got on the bus with Ash, got teased by random people, got to school, and got teased some more. To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement. I had never felt this way before. I was depressed-my heart ached, and I felt like I was walking around in a rain storm. The lunch bell rang, not that I cared. With a sigh I left my class, heading for the lunch room. I almost screamed in surprise and happiness when I saw Jimmy and Johnny sitting at one of the tables.

I quickly ran up to them, jumping into Jimmy's arms. I hugged him with a death grip, sighing happily.

"I missed you..." I whispered, hiding my face in his shirt. He hugged me back, spinning around with me in his arms.

"Hello there beautiful," He greeted happily. "Surprise!!!"

"How do you know where I go to school?!" I asked excitedly. There was so much I wanted to talk to him about, especially stuff like home and other vampires.

"Please, with Johnny being Johnny, he was dying to find out. So we asked around a bit. I really wanted to see you...sorry; I know that sounds kind of creepy..." He bit his lip somewhat nervously.

"I don't think it's creepy. You're dealing with a vamp-" I stopped, looking around the crowded cafeteria. I noticed a lot of eyes on us. "You know what I mean...but I like creepy things. I think it's sweet that you wanted to see me."

Blushing a little, he glanced around at all the people. "So much for being incognito." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Come have lunch with us."

"Where are we going?" I giggled. "I mean, maybe if I had my thong I could put it on for you..."

He groaned softly, holding me close. "I wish, but I meant we'd stay here and eat...the thong will have to wait, Sweetheart."

"Awe...okay. What do you want to do about your problem though?" I giggled.

"It'll go away," He mumbled sheepishly, leading me to the table. He offered me a seat before sitting down.

"Are you sure...? And are you sure it was my fault and not one of the other people around here?" I sat down beside him.

"Pft, honey I don't see anyone else around but you."

"Why...? I don’t really get it...why I'm so special...?"

"I like you. That's all there is to it." He shrugged simply.

"But I just...I just don’t get why..." I said shyly.

"I just do...I don't know how to describe it. I just really like you, that's all."

Johnny looked as though he was hopping in his seat. "Where's Ashley?" He asked.

"Ash is in the bathroom." Before I even finished my sentence, he was gone. Jimmy rolled his eyes. They looked really red, and I followed his glare to a table nearby. It was a table of jocks and cheerleaders. He growled quietly, balling his hands into fists.

"Jimmy...what's wrong...?" I asked, biting my lip. I watched to see one of them look up at us, a smirk on his face. He got up and headed this way.

"Hey freakett, why don’t you introduce me to freak? Oh, wait. Why would you do such a thing? I mean, social butterflies don’t talk to anyone, right?" he laughed. Jimmy kept his jaw set, and I knew that if he opened his mouth, his fangs would show.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohh, drama. lol
daily updates, possibly. i dont wish to get your hopes up!

comment mufucker