The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Fifty Dollars And A F*ck.

Gee's POV.

"Anything else we should know about last night dear brother?" Mikey slyly asked through the corner of his mouth.

"No... no that's it." I said while taking a sip of my Coke.

"Wait... no spanking, no yelling out 'obey me now bitch' or 'suck it'... NO CLOSET?!" Bob asked with eyebrows raised.

"Um... no. Why, is that a bad thing?" I looked around the table hoping to get an answer, but the guys only whispered amongst themselves!

"Gee... seriously,are you feeling okay? That isn't really like you at all." Frank pointed out.

"I think someone is losing his touch." Ray declared, making my blood pressure start to rise.

"I AM NOT LOSING MY TOUCH! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!" I yelled, banging my fist against the table in a mini fit.

"Gerard, get real! You have two incredibly hot young women at your disposal! Now, you sort of let one of them go, and you are now stuck with one whom is taking dominance completely away from you! You're getting old dude!" Bob stated.

That was it!

"Look, I am not losing my touch! For all you guys know, I am ALWAYS the dominant one and am always controling my bitches. No matter what situation!

"Prove it." They all said in unison, as if their minds were somehow connected.

"Prove you can sustain dominance." Patrick cocked his head to the side

"Fine. Perfectly fine." I stated as I folded my arms against my chest.

"But, but, but!" Ray said, "just to be sure... we're gonna need evidence... live evidence." He wiggled his eyebrows followed by some snickering.

"Well... what's in it for me?" I narrowed my gaze, not realizing what shit I'd be getting into.

"How about fifty dollars each and a good fuck?" Frank piped up while fiddling with his straw.

"One hundred."

"DEAL!" They again stated at the same time.

"Ha ha, it's always good to know that'll I'll be five hundred dollars richer. Now common, let's get out of here." gestured to a small bar fight beginning to brew.

"But wait a minute... where are we gonna watch?" Bob questioned.

"I'm sure you'll find a place. Just get the money prepared in advance." I snickered as we all got up to leave.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." They just rolled their eyes.