The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Paris Hilton eat your heart out!

"You got everything ready?" Ray asked Bob.

"Do I have everything ready? Of course I do!" Bob replied.

"Good, as soon as we get this done the sooner we'll get money with a sex tape!"

"Sweet!"

Gerard meanwhile sat on the edge of his bed worried about how Jen would react if she found out. After all he had amazing, deep meaningful sex and to screw it up will kill him.

"Hey baby," Jen came in wearing silky under ware.

"Dude! It's starting shoot it!" Ray pushed Bob as he began filming.

"Oh…hey baby uh how are you?" he asked nervous.

"Oh good, hey listen; yesterday was incredible."

"Yep"

"And maybe, we can do it again huh?" she asked sitting on his lap. He gulped as he held her waist.

"Dude this is going to be sweet!"

"Sure, if you want to," Gerard replied.

"Oh I do, I do very much," she said in a seductive voice and began kissing her deeply. His wild, animal instincts kicked him pinning her on the bed and almost ripping her remaining clothes.

"Wow, he's a beast!"

"Gee!" Jen giggled when Gerard saw a small chord leading to the closet, he realized what it was and sat back up. Jen sat back up looking worried.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"No, I'm not alright I'm a softie!" He yelled almost hearing Ray and Bob in the closet snickering.

"What are you talking about?" Jen asked.

"I told the guys about our sex and they called a softie so they made me have sex with you with them video taping."

"Dude!"

"And?" Jen asked. Gerard looked at her in shock.

"What do you mean 'and'? You're not mad?"

"Of course not I find it sexy," she replied. Making Ray and Bob gasp.

"Really?"

"Of course and you're not soft, you're romantic and if they tease you don’t worry about them understand?" Gee nodded as they kissed softly.

"So now what?" he asked.

"Come on," she said laying him back. "Let's give them a show."
♠ ♠ ♠
MUAHAHAHA! I'm evil leaving you hanging for sex!