The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Jen's Turn

JenJen's POV

“Good luck.” Spaz said to Jen as she went outside to get fresh air. Jen gulped a little as she walked into the closet. Gerard closed it slowly and turned grinning at her walking slowly towards her.

“You’ve been a bad little girl, haven’t you?” he said rather sneakily, Jen giggled rather slightly as she started to back away with Gee still moving closer.

“Well I mean…” She began stumbling a little “You locked me here what else can I do?”

Gerard grabbed hold of her waist, grinning in an evil manner “Well, Spaz came out here learning her lesson, now it’s your turn.”

Jen looked at him in worry as he leaned in and began to kiss her neck softly; he kissed her neck in all the right places as her eyes rolled in the back of her head, mouth hanging agape. Gerard slowly began pulling up her shirt just a little giving her butterfly kisses all the way down to her stomach causing her to giggle. He looked up at her smiling at her then began undoing her jeans. He pulled both her jeans and panties down to form a thick pool of denim and cotton between her legs. He stepped out of them and he stood back up taking her shirt off along the way. As if on instinct, she hung her head and covered herself in what showing clearly that she was ashamed of her figure.

“You look really pretty.” he said almost amazed, Jen snapped her head up looked back at him with raised eyebrows.

“Really?” she asked shocked.

“Yea, but you’ll be a lot prettier with that awful bra off!” he grinned unhooking her bra slowly and let it slide off. “Mmmm…girl I’m gonna enjoy you most of all.”

Jen sighed slightly as she got picked up by Gerard and in a few minutes, she became pinned against the wall. He began kissing her again as he fumbled to undo his pants. She felt it was her duty to help him; he smiled at her whispering “thank you.”

Jen gasped a little feeling his eager hardness rubbing against her, “Gerard, if you’re gonna punish me, quit teasing.” she said, he just grinned and began sliding into her.

She let out a slight gasp holding onto him tighter as he thrusted in her slowly, but each thrust was harder then the next. Her whimpers turned to moans as he went a little faster clinging to her neck with his mouth.

“Oh Gerard.” she moaned out, tilting her head back.

“Oh baby that’s it…say my name.” he grunted pumping into her harder.

“Gerard…Gerard oh…oh…OH!” she moaned out louder feeling herself tense up on him.

“Oh God I’m almost…there.” he moaned out doing it a little harder.

“GERARD!” she screamed cumming on him, he came as the same time screaming her name. They stay in the position for a while, Gerard was panting like crazy looking at Jen.

“That…was…amazing.” he said breathlessly.

“Yea…it was.” Jen replied “Am I done?”

“Oh no sweetheart,” he said grinning devilishly “You have another hour to go.”

“Lucky me.” she said sarcastically.