I Ain't Your Cute Little Sex Toy

These Children Learn from

Taking a second honeymoon was the best idea I had ever come up with. Yes, I decided that Gee and I needed a break after ten years straight of being rock star parents. And a second honeymoon in Adelaide, Australia was just what we needed. There was the obvious emotions the two of us needed to feel; want, need, love. Then there were the emotions we were already feeling; lust, need, love. And then there were emotions that we didn't expect to feel; surprise, need, and love.

Yeah, I just said need and love in each category.

Ten years, and out little baby girl, whom we named Karissa (even if she does prefer to be called Karma by everyone she knows), was already in fourth grade! She looked so much like the two of us combined, it was scary. If I took Karma to the store without Gee, random people come up and tell me she's a spitting image of me. But they also do that when she's alone with Gerard!

And that was another reason we needed to get away. No, it wasn't Karma's fault; we needed to get away from people telling us we had basically made a carbon copy of ourselves. It wasn't like we didn't see it ourselves! I mean, I fucking gave birth to the little Way!

But I guess I could understand where they're headed-like I said, both Gerard and I can actually see how much she's like us. Her dark hair, like Gee's when he was younger, wasn't quite as dark as our raven hair, but I knew one day it would be. She had my lips, but Gerard's teeth. She had my hair type (long, straight, and thin), but Gee's color. She had my skin complexion, but Gerard's fingers, arms, legs, and toes.

So yeah, Karma Lacey Way was an exact replica of her parents.

And I needed a break from people I didn't know telling me so. I guess it was okay if someone like Kitty or Righ? or Ray continuously repeated such a compliment, but just...having some blond mother that didn't need to be sticking her nose where it wasn't wanted was starting to annoy me.

And that's why we left Karma with Mikey and Alicia. Both Gerard and I trusted the two of them withe our lives, and seeing as Mikey was Karma's only biological uncle, we didn't really think of letting her stay with anyone else.

But enough about my baby girl. This honey moon is about Me and Gerard and our love. Right; remember that Lindsey. Eh-hem, this hotel is nice. A little posh, but I guess you need the best when you need high security and privacy.

The white walls with gold lining that matched the bed was what really was bothering me. Who in the world would stay in a place like this? Queen Elizabeth?! Once again, maximum security I guess.

I should really stop judging what I see, and just enjoy the time I have alone with Gerard. I guess his kissing is enough to completely distract me for the time being. Well, he does kiss better than any other guy I've ever kissed in my life. His lips are so soft, and I can't help but love the feel of them against mine.

That's what I couldn't wait for; to feel that intimacy again. As he opened the door once again to our suite, I grabbed his wrist and followed him inside.Before he even had the door closed, I was pushed up against the wall with his lips finally attacking mine. When I did hear the door slam shut, it only took him a few seconds to have my hips between his hands. I slid one of my hands up to hold his face to mine by the back of his head.

He pulled away just slightly to breathe, and I giggled at the red lipstick that adorned his lips as well as mine now. He grinned, a habit of his he'd always done after hearing my voice. Personally, I didn't see what was so special about me making noise-everyone did it. But Gerard, before Karma came along, used to drone on and on about how much he loved the sounds I made. I missed that.

"Ten years, baby." I nodded at his words before he attacked my lips again, pulling me close to him again. He seemed to twirl us around slightly, maneuvering us towards the bed. My hands had a mind of their own in an urgent attempt at trying to remember the way he felt beneath them. He smiled with his lips still attached to mine, his own hands weaving their way up to my black jacket-one in which I was wearing nothing underneath.

Once he had one button undone from my jacket, he pushed me up against the wall nearest the bed. He pushed himself off of me a bit, but I missed his closeness almost instantly. I reached out a hand to try and pull him towards me, but his hand that had opened my top button had moved up to my hair, pulling out the rubber bands that held my raven locks in pig-tails.

My hair fell around my shoulders, and his hand traveled up under the layers of black that had just been released. "Better," he sighed, placing his lips on mine once again. Finally, he turned me around and laid me out on the bed. He started undoing my jacket again until all of the buttons were undone, and after he pulled the sleeves down my arms and flung the piece of clothing across the room. "Much better."

I was really cold then. My bare chest was exposed finally, but the room was unnaturally cold. Thankfully, Gerard then took his jacket and shirt off then and came to join me on the bed. Oh, his chest was warm, and it was keeping me warm. I couldn't help but moan a little when his arms wrapped around me again. "Why did we put this off for ten years? Mikey and Al seemed really excited when we asked them to watch Karma now, so what made us think they wouldn't have wanted to before?"

Gee just smiled and pecked my lips. "I honestly don't know, but at least we've got time now. Lots of time," he answered. He pushed himself off the bed so that he was half way on top of me. His fingers rain through my hair and he lightly smiled at me. I kicked my shoes has he did the same. His arm that wasn't around my face moved slowly down to my thigh, then up under my short skirt.

He lightly kissed me the way I always remembered he would. Even if he was excited, or hyper, or we had just gotten over a fight, his kisses were always so soft. As I got lost in his lips, I felt the light sensation of lace falling from my legs. But once the lace had lightly fallen off the bed, his hands didn't head much further north than my lower stomach.

In fact, he didn't really make much of an effort to leave a certain area of my body alone. His fingers had, apparently found just what they were looking for, though I wasn't complaining. Actually, I was more like...moaning. And sucking really hard on his tongue. And harder as the feeling below my stomach got better and better and his fingers started going faster and faster. But then, he suddenly stopped.

And I knew why. Ten years of built up passion, and we waste it all on fingering? I think not.

It was then my turn to take control. I pushed off the bed with my elbow and rolled, landing so that I was on top of Gerard with my chest against his. He smiled again, running his hands down my body. I missed his touch so much, I then realized.

I let my hands find the zipper and button to his tight jeans, and they quickly undid both before sliding down the denim above his briefs. He pushed them off with his feet, then started to unzip my skirt. At the same time, I started to take off his boxers, making sure to caress his skin as I did so. He moaned loudly, and I giggled again.

Once the zipper of my skirt was all the way down, he had pulled it down in record time. It fell off my heels and onto the floor before I could say Gerard Arthur Way. His boxers shortly followed.

Being naked with Gerard was not something new to me. Obviously, otherwise Karma wouldn't exist. Being naked with Gerard was pleasant, because we were supposed to be so close. We were meant to be like this.

Before I could understand quite what he was doing, Gerard had flipped me back over so he was laying on me. He smirked at me before swiftly kissing me, an obvious distraction that he pulled whenever he needed to. But always fell for such an interaction, and he knew that. I was beyond his obviousness.

His smooth hands gently pushed my legs apart. He didn't bother with protection-obviously neither of us had anything that the other didn't want, and it didn't really matter to either of us if I got pregnant again or not. Karma's been begging us for a sibling anyway. Plus, slipping on condoms at this point (I mean, we are married after all, with a ten year old daughter) would just be a huge waste of time.

Instead, he just slipped in easily. It was like our bodies had gotten so used to each other that, even with a ten year gap between love making, we were mean to be making this kind of contact so fluently. Our lips didn't detach as he started to move, but I did flip us over again.

Gerard knew how I felt about being on top. I loved it twice as much as he loved it.

I let out a moan, a quite loud one at that, at the sensation of moving with him inside me. Oh, I did miss that very much. Before I knew it, we were speeding up, trying to match each others movements frantically as we caught up to the others passion. As movements started to move together, our moans became equally as loud, and they seemed to mesh into one voice.

I could feel my peak coming, and really fast. "Gee," I moaned. His smirk was gleeful as his lips connected with my shoulder, neck, and lips. And then suddenly, without much consent (or protest) on my part, my orgasm hit and pleasure spread through my body. Shortly after, his did too.

Gerard rolled me over again so that I was underneath him, then pulled himself out of me and just laid beside me. I connected our lips again and smiled while attached to his face. "Ten years," I said breathlessly, "for that? I must say, Mr. Way, you make it worth the wait in the end."
♠ ♠ ♠
There's kind of a time skip there, as you can tell. Also, it's for the same contest as the first chapter!