Status: Working on rewriting this story. I may post it, I may not. I'll see how it goes.

Who Needs the World

Disclaimer: I do not know Avenged Sevenfold, nor do I know anyone who is affiliated with them. I do own any characters that you do not recognize. This story is based on fiction and has not happened in real life. None of the things in this story have actually happened. Don‘t know. Don‘t own. Don‘t steal. Don‘t sue.

When you finally get something that you’ve always wanted, you tend to not want to let it go. Zachary Baker had it all. Everyone knew his name, he was famous, has money, friends, and a new family. His fiancé, Katie Marks was one in a million. She was gorgeous, smart and down to Earth. Katie gave Zack a beautiful baby girl on Valentine’s Day, 2008; Ashlynn Noel Baker. Zack was complete. On an unfortunate day, exactly three months later, Katie’s life was cut short. Having been driving in the wrong place at the wrong time, Katie was struck head-on by a drunk driver; she passed away instantly. Prison for the drunk driver was not enough to comfort the broken, single father named Zack. That punishment wasn’t enough for him, but it was something he had to live with at the same time of raising an infant with some help from his close friends. Zack was a broken man with only his daughter to make him wake up every morning. As fate would have it, a metaphorical angel bumps into him by the name of Allison Williams, a young woman whom the band thinks is a positive change for their best friend.

© 2009 Krista-Snaps. All Rights Reserved.