‹ Prequel: First You Fall

Excuse The Obscene

Sparking

One leap. Two leaps. Three leaps. Four. With Toni’s legs wrapped around my waist and her body clinging to mine, I raced up the stairs at a pace I hadn’t thought I was capable of. Getting to the bedroom as fast as possible was a priority. The night had dragged on for too long and I was on the brink of insanity from wanting Toni so damn badly.

I made it up the stairs in matter of minutes and quickly had Toni pushed against the nearest wall. She ran her fingers through my hair and tugged a little. She tilted her head back on a slight moan and I took advantage of the situation, running my lips along her neck.

“Fuck. I need you Zacky.” She moaned lightly and arched her body against mine.

And that was all it took to set my body on fire and my nerves on edge. I wanted her so badly it was beginning to hurt. Keeping Toni wrapped in my arms, I started moving towards my bedroom again. I’d only made it half way down the hallway when Toni managed to slip her hand in between our bodies and into my pants. If she kept stroking me like that it wouldn’t matter whether we made it to the bed or not; I’d press her up against the wall and take her right then and there.

“Fuck, baby, don’t do that.” I groaned, wishing that my bedroom wasn’t so fucking far away all of a sudden.

Toni just gave a small laugh and nibbled on my ear, leaving her hand poised right above my dick. I’m not sure what’s worse- the light, teasing strokes or the anxiety of having her hand there but not actually touching me.

I felt like a starving man, like I needed her more than my next breath. Every growl that left my mouth sounded savage, like a man on the edge. A man overcome with lust.

A few torturous moments later, I was shutting the door to my bedroom and pressing Toni up against the wall beside it.

“You have no idea- the things you do to me.” I murmured into her neck, nipping and biting at the taut skin there.

“I can take a good guess.” Toni said coyly before running her hand along my hardened length.

Toni dropped out of my arms and onto her feet while still running her hand along me with barely there touches. After a few seconds she undid the zipper on my pants and freed my dick from my boxers. Before I could even reach for her, Toni had her hand gripping me with slow and teasing strokes.

It had been a long fucking night of waiting to get Toni alone and I was hard enough that it hurt. But I’d been without Toni for two fucking years and, unlike last time, I intended to get my fill of her. I wasn’t going to rush this.

“If you keep that up, this will be over to soon.” I growled, grabbing her wrist and stopping her motions.

Toni just smirked up at me, letting her fingers still trace invisible patterns over my dick.

“What- are you afraid of losing control?” She practically whispered against my lips.

“Only with you. There's always been something about you that just pushes all my buttons. Holding back at all is killing me, but I'll be damned if I'll fuck this up.”

I pulled her hand away from my dick and held both her wrists above her head.

“So, we’re going to do this my way.” I brushed my lips against the corner of her mouth.

“And what if I don’t like your way.” She gave me a sexily defiant stare.

I smirked and ran my fingers over her right nipple. I felt it perk up under my touch and watched as Toni closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

“Oh, you’ll like it.” I said, continuing to play with her. “Count on it.”

Toni’s P.O.V.

I’m not entirely sure when power changed hands but I found myself trapped beneath Zacky on the bed with my arms above my head.

Zacky’s mouth on mine was beginning to drive me crazy. His right hand kneaded my breast while his left held my head still. The fabric of his fly scrapped against my body as I grinded my body up towards his. After a few moments Zacky pulled his mouth away from mine. He felt his way around my dress before finding the zipper and pulling it down. Running his hands over my shoulders, he slid the dress off of my body. I watched his green eyes get darker with every inch of my skin that was exposed as the dress got lower and lower. Pretty soon the dress had met the floor and I was left in nothing but a skimpy pair of panties. It didn’t take long for Zacky to strip me of those too.

Zacky kissed my inner thigh and I heard him let out a low growl. I wrapped my fingers around his hair and pulled his face up to look at mine. I smirked at him and he returned the look. Keeping his eyes on mine, Zacky moved his way back up my body leaving a trail of bite marks behind him.

He covered my mouth again, and slowly, tantalizingly, moved his hand down my waist, over my hip, and then inward… until his fingers delved between my legs. Suddenly, I was the one who’d lost control. I gave in to the bombardment of my senses that Zacky caused with his hands and his mouth. I let loose a stream of moans as Zacky kissed his way down to my breast and latched onto my nipple. I couldn’t hold back the evocative sounds and it seemed to urge Zacky on. I arched my body against his and I could feel Zacky’s rumbling growls vibrating against my breasts.

“I want you. Now.” I demanded. I wanted Zacky there with me when I went over the edge of control.

Zacky was all to happy to oblige but chose to take his time getting to it. My frustration built as I watched Zacky ease his shirt over his head slowly. After his shirt joined my dress on the floor, he took a painstakingly long time to take off his jeans and boxers.

“You should go into stripping. You’d make a fortune.” I said, watching Zacky as he slid closer to me.

“I already have a fortune.” He replied quickly before attacking my mouth again with his.

Moments later I felt Zacky slide slowly into me and I gasped into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him even further. I watched Zacky lock his jaw and his shoulders go taut. Finally he began a slow rhythm, sliding in and out of me. I could tell Zacky wanted it to last, he wanted to keep control.

But I didn’t want him controlled. I wanted him as lost as I felt. Needing to push him, I thrust my hips upward, forcing him in deeper.

“God, you feel so good.” I whispered in his ear and I watched as his control started to slip.

I moved my hips faster, trying to force him to pick up the pace.

“Fuck me, Zacky.” I moaned and Zacky struggled to stay in control.

His expression darkened as he fought it, but he lost the battle. "Shit," he groaned, even as he began riding me hard, driving into me, pulling all the way out, thrusting in again.

From there we both teetered over the edge. The room filled with loud moans and growls with the occasional scream. It wasn’t much longer before we both finally fell off the cliff and into mind-blowing release. I felt Zacky stiffen over me before finally going lax and rolling slowly off of my body.

“Shit.” He murmured.

I tried, in vain, to get my breathing under control. Before my body had fully come down from it’s high, I felt Zacky’s lips pressed against my neck and his hands running along my thigh.

“I hope you’re not exhausted.” He murmured in my ear.

“And why’s that?”

“Because there’ll be round two. And three. And four.” Zacky said this as he slid his fingers along my inner thigh.

“That many?” I asked, feeling my breathing picking up pace already.

“There is so much I want to do to you. Four rounds might not even cover it.”

I moaned as Zacky teased one nipple while nibbling on my neck. It was pretty clear that the night was nowhere near over and just the thought of what was to come set my body humming.

It was sometime around 4 am when my body was fully exhausted and I fell into a deep and sated sleep curled up next to Zacky. For hours, we were all but dead to the world. Finally, at some time nearing noon, I disconnected my limbs from Zacky’s and got out of the bed to use the bathroom.

I walked out of Zacky’s bathroom to find him sitting up in the bed. His eyes trailed up and down my naked body and I smirked, climbing back into the bed. I straddled Zacky and found that he was already hard.

“Morning wood.” He said when I gave him a quizzical look.

“After everything that happened last night, you’re still horny.” I laughed, leaning down and pecking his neck. “Didn’t you get enough?”

“With you, I doubt I’ll ever have enough.” He ran his hands down my back and rested them on my ass.

“Well, you’ll have to get by this morning- or rather afternoon- without me.” I mumbled.

I looked up and caught Zacky’s questioning look.

“I have stuff to take care of.” I said, in response to his unasked question.

“What kind of stuff do you have to take care of right now?”

I sighed and rolled off of Zacky to lie beside him instead. Last night, somewhere between reconciling with Zacky and fucking Zacky senseless I’d had sometime to think about everything. While we’d continued on with the party almost everyone in our group watched us with either amusement or happiness (mostly on Val’s part). Everyone but Johnny had been satisfied. I had gotten over myself and fixed things with Zacky, but that didn’t mean everything would be alright with Johnny. He continued to treat me the same way he had since I had returned to California- distant and more than a little rude. Stubbornness had kept me from wanting to fix things and anger made me fight right back with the rude remarks. But now that I’m with Zacky I want things to be different. I want us all to be the family that we were before. And if I have to get the fuck over myself and talk to Johnny for things to be the way they were before then I’ll do that. Truth be told, I missed my best friend and I was willing to put my anger and stubbornness aside.

Zacky nudged me, pulling me from my thoughts.

“What excuse do you have for wanting to leave bed when we’ve got the entire day ahead of us?”

“I need to talk to Johnny.” I replied easily.

I watched Zack’s eyes cloud a little from slight anger. It hadn’t been to hard for everyone to notice the slight animosity between Johnny and I. People just chose to ignore it and focus on the massive tension between Zacky and I instead. But it’s pretty clear that Zacky hadn’t missed the growing problem with Johnny.

“Why-” Zacky began to say something but I cut him off.

“Because I just have to.” I said, swatting away his roaming hands and climbing out of the bed.

It took me a moment to realize that I would need to go back to my room to get clothes. Instead of putting on the dress again, I grabbed Zacky’s sheet and wrapped it around my body before walking back to my room. By the time I was showered and changed, I was ready to go face off with Johnny. If things ended up getting a little violent then fine but this shit needed to be dealt with.

It didn’t take me long to find Johnny. As always the guys were hanging around the lounge as if they had no where else to be. I knew Zacky liked having them on call but with the amount of time they spent here, they really might as well move the fuck in. It wasn’t as if there wasn’t enough space.

I had just walked into the lounge as Johnny exited, brushing right past me as if I wasn’t there. I rolled my eyes before turning around and following him into the kitchen. I walked in just as Johnny shut the fridge with a beer in hand.

“We need to talk.” I said, getting right to the point. If we were doing this then there would be no point in beating around the bush.

“You think we need to talk? Funny, you didn’t think that for two straight fucking years but now- now you decide we should talk.” Johnny took a sip from his beer and started to move towards the door.

“You want to bitch, fine. But let’s quit the fucking dancing around each other with biting remarks and just deal with the problem.” I said, stepping in front of the door before he could reach it.

“What you did was fucked up. I’ve got nothing else to say.” Johnny tried again to make his way around me.

I shoved him back into the kitchen and the look on his face edged towards the violent side.

“What I did was fucked up? Johnny I saved my fucking life by leaving this place. You need to get past that already. You can’t fucking blame me for not getting in contact with you.”

“Correction. I can blame you for whatever the fuck I want. You walked out on me and unlike everybody else in this place, I’m not willing to let you just waltz the fuck back in.” He glared at me. “Now move the fuck out of my way, bitch.”

Because that is exactly what this situation called for- cliché name calling.

“Excuse me?” A rough voice sounded from behind me.

I didn’t have to look to know it was Zacky and it didn’t take much for me to realize what would happen next.

“What the fuck did you just call her?” Zacky’s voice was low and dangerous.

But Johnny was feeling just as dangerous because he didn’t back down.

“You’ve been standing there. You heard every fucking word I said.” Johnny replied, turning his glare on Zacky.

Zacky moved me aside and stepped into the kitchen.

“Have you forgotten who the fuck you’re talking to?” Zacky walked closer to Johnny and I could feel the tension escalating.

“Have you?” Johnny replied, putting his beer down. “We were fucking friends, man. We were brothers! And now what, you’re gonna choose her over me? It’s come to that shit?”

Johnny’s words hadn’t been meant for me but they stung more than the insults he had thrown at me earlier. This is not what I needed. I didn’t want Zacky choosing between us. Fuck, I didn’t even want Zacky involved. Because Johnny’s right. I felt almost like I was tearing apart a fucking family.

“Zacky, don’t fucking do this.” I said, trying to step in front of him. “I do not need you to fight my battles for me.”

Zacky moved me aside and flat out ignored me.

“We’re still brothers but you better fucking remember who’s girlfriend you’re fucking with.”

“I’m not the one who came looking for trouble. Fuck, I’m not even the one who started the trouble. If memory serves, it was you that beat the shit out of her and chased her away.” Johnny’s words seemed to hit Zacky hard and the tension snapped.

Before punches could be thrown, I decided to leave the fucking situation entirely.

“Fine. You two can stay here and play your manly pissing games. And when you’re done, you can both just go fuck yourselves.” I turned on my heel and left the kitchen.

Zacky’s P.O.V.

I watched Toni stalk out of the room and turned to face Johnny again. I was torn between beating the shit out of him and chasing after Toni. We’d only just worked things out and there’s no chance in hell I’m going back to sleeping alone at night. Especially not over a fight about Johnny of all things. After a few moments, I shot Johnny one last warning look and left the kitchen to go after Toni.

When I reached Toni’s room I let myself in and found her standing beside the window cleaning a small knife. I’d only walked a few steps towards her when Toni spoke.

“You come any closer and I might feel the need to use this on you.” She said without looking up from her knife.

“You wouldn’t do that.” I smirked.

“Are you sure about that?” She shot me a vicious glare before turning her attention back to her knife.

I smirked to myself and decided to take my chances. I couldn’t help pushing her when she got feisty.

“You know you’re really sexy when you’re all fired up.” I said as I kept coming closer despite her warnings.

“I don’t think you’ll feel that way when I’ve got my knife pressed against your throat.”

I laughed a little, “Baby, you wouldn’t kill me.”

“No, but I have nothing against doing some serious harm to you. “ She replied calmly.

I reached her and wrapped my arms carefully around her. She didn’t stab me with her knife but she was a far cry from welcoming. In fact, she continued to clean her knife as if nothing had changed.

“I won’t apologize for being protective of you.” I said.

Apparently this was enough to break her fake calm.

“I’m not a fucking child, Zack! I can take care of myself and I don’t need you to step in and fight my fucking fights for me.” She snapped, throwing the knife to the floor.

“I know that. But I love you and I don’t want anyone, not even a fucking brother, to insult you. It infuriates me. I’m only a man, honey. Grant me the right to temporarily misguided behavior.” I leaned down and kissed my way along her neck to her mouth. She didn’t exactly kiss me back, but she didn’t turn away either.

"Tell me you’ll forgive me." Being so close to her, holding her and breathing in her scent, had my heart thundering in a now-familiar way. And her anger turned me on. "Right now."

“What’s the fucking rush? I should make you suffer.” Her words were harsh but I felt her hands running along my chest in a familiar way.

“Why waste time when there’s so much lost time to catch up on?” I nibbled on her ear and felt her press her body closer to mine.

“First you have to promise me something.” She said.

“What?” I asked, distracted by her fingers tracing my tattoos.

“You’ll let me deal with Johnny by myself. He was right. You two are way too fucking close to let me fuck it up.”

I thought about what she said for a moment. It’s true, Johnny is a great friend and brother in a business where loyalty is hard to come by- I don’t want to lose that. But at the same time I meant what I said- I can’t sit by idly and watch Toni be insulted.

“I’ll try but I’m not making any promises.” I answered, running my hands beneath her light t-shirt.

“That’s good enough. For now.” Toni mumbled.

I pushed her hair away from her face. I’ve seen her with makeup and without. I’ve seen her eyes swollen with tears and sparking with anger. I’ve seen the hurt I’ve caused and the hurt caused by others. I’ve seen her soft from pleasure and determined to be independent.

She’s mine again and I’m not letting anything fuck that up.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT

Okay- please go read this journal entry.
I spend a lot of my time writing these updates (once again, apologizing for the occasional time lag between updates) and I really would like it if the readers of this story would just hop on over there for two seconds and give their opinion on what might be my next story (I'm not stopping ETO).
---------------
Also, first time I tried to write a sex scene. Not entirely sure how that went. Too cheesy- too crude? Too long- too short? Let me know and I'm open to pointers.
---------------
Also, I wrote a one shot if anyone's interested. Think I like that layout more than this one- irrelevant but true. I might switch layouts, not that I think most of you will care, but hey you can comment about that too if you want.
---------------
These author notes are getting obnoxiously long. I can't help it. I like relaying things to you guys.