Status: Updated 23/11.

Spellbound

Chapter 10

I followed Max out of the apartment and rushed down to his car, making sure I sat alone in the back so I'd have time to digest what had just happened. To say I was furious and confused when Geno came and sat in the back next to me was an understatement.

Thoughts flooded my head causing me to feel nauseous. Why was he doing this? What did he want from me? And the question that was still going round my head on loop: what the fuck had just happened inside?

I snapped out of my daze when I felt his hand on my thigh. I scoffed and pushed it off which Max noticed when he gave me a look in the rear view mirror. I just rolled my eyes at him, though I would most likely end up speaking to him later, to ask him if he could make sense out of any of this.

Geno's hand found its way back to my thigh, my bare thigh which minutes earlier he had been caressing and I had thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I wanted more. Whether that was because he left me feeling very unsatisfied, or because I was enjoying the fact that it was him doing it to me, I wasn't quite sure.

He must have read my mind as he slid his hand further up my leg to the hem of my dress. I made no response apart from the deepening of my breathing; my cousin was sitting a few feet away from us after all, and he was driving too. I didn't really want him to notice what was happening, freak out and drive us off the road.

I was getting hornier every second Geno's hand moved on my skin. It felt like it was burning, the skin on skin contact making all these feelings inside of me flare up. I needed a quick fix, and soon, so I grabbed his hand ready to move it further under my dress when the car stopped.

We were at the party; it would have to wait.

My hand still in his, he led me out of the car and into Tyler's house. This didn't go unnoticed by Max though; he tapped my arm and motioned towards mine and Geno's interlinked hands. I simply smiled and saw Max's eyes widen before turning towards Geno again and resting my head in on his shoulder.

We stood talking to Gonch and his wife for a while. Well, it was Geno talking to them in Russian while I stood there clueless. Every so often Sergei's wife would smile at me and I suddenly felt very nervous. I felt as though everyone was talking about me while I had no clue what was going on.

Anxiety attacked me and I stepped closer to Geno so I was standing leaning on his chest. His hand left mine and found its way around my waist, resting on my lower back. His thumb brushed my back and even though my dress was between his skin and mine, the sensation still sent this burning feeling coursing through my veins. I was on fire.

After noticing my discomfort, Geno told Sergei and his wife that we'd talk to them later and we went to find a drink. He poured us both a glass of vodka and began sipping at his. I on the other hand added some coke to mine before I drank it. I choked slightly as I took the first sip; there was so much vodka in it.

Geno left me soon after to talk to Sidney which is when I decided it was probably a good time to talk to Max. I found him sitting around a table in the corner of the lounge with Marc and Kris. I sat on Max's knee as there were no more chairs, and grinned at him.

“What's up Els?” Marc asked me. Kris mumbled something under his breath causing Marc to almost spit out the sip of beer he had just taken, and Max's eyes to widen in shock. I wasn't sure exactly what Kris had said, but it sounded like 'Geno'.

I smirked at Kris, adding a wink in for good measure as his jaw hung open. I turned to Max, “Want to chat?”

“Sure, let's go.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside where we could talk in relative privacy. “So,” he began once we'd found ourselves in the garden, “you and Geno. Spill”

I was glad it was growing dark by now; it helped to hide the blush that was rapidly taking over my face. “We've umm, kissed a few times.” I explained to him, “Max, can I ask you something?”

“Of course, anything.”

“Ok,” I smiled. “But you can't go all weird on me. Promise?”

“Promise”

“If you and a girl are making out and it gets a bit steamy,” I glanced up to see Max squirming uncomfortably, hoping for me to stop talking before we both got too uncomfortable, “if you're doing a bit more than just kissing,”

“Els, do we really have to do this?” he groaned at me. When I stayed silent he put his hand on mine assuring me it was ok to carry on. “Come on, tell me. I want to help you, even if I may have to blow my brains out afterwards” he laughed causing me to relax somewhat.

“Alright” I finally groaned. I really didn’t want to have this conversation with Max, but I knew I needed to in order to get my head around everything. “Ok, so more than kissing, you knock on the door, I tell him not to stop, he stops and just leaves not even looking at me, what’s all that abut Max?”

“You were doing stuff when I knocked on the door? Eww”

I punched him. “Max, help me” I pleaded.

“Sorry, it’s just, weird. I don’t know, maybe he stopped because I was there?” He suggested this and it was obvious he didn’t know how much truth there was to it. I just had to accept that I would have to ask Geno. “He does like you though”

“Really?” I perked up a little at this, blush creeping onto my cheeks.

“Yep. It’s obvious from the way he acts around you. Plus, the fact he asked me if I would be ok with the two of you dating makes me think he’s planning on asking you out”

I hugged Max tightly; he always knew the right things to say, and right now the idea that Geno might like me sat very well with me.

We went back into the party where Marie opened all of her presents and more alcohol was dished out. We ended up playing various drinking games, mostly Fuzzy Duck and Duck Duck Goose though. Apparently Marie had a thing for ducks.

Tremendous amounts of alcohol later I was in the kitchen playing rock paper scissors with Sidney when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I flipped it open to see that I had a message from Geno: Come outside.

I did as the message said and made my way through the crowd of people and into the garden where I was with Max a few hours before. I saw Geno pacing back and forth over near the garage and approached him. When he saw me coming he put the bottle of beer he was holding down and stretched his arms out ready to engulf me in another hug.

Or so I thought.

His hands immediately went under my arms as he pushed me up against the wall of the garage. His lips found mine not a second later and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, playing lightly with the strands of his hair.

His body pressed even closer against mine, I could feel every inch of him on me and I loved it. One of his legs pushed its way between mine and he pulled his knee up, taking the skirt of my dress with it.

One of his hands left my body and travelled down to my leg which was now on show to the world. I pulled my lips away to protest but as soon as our lips parted his found their way to my neck, and rather than protest, a moan slipped out instead.

I regained some composure eventually and placed one hand on his chest while pulling away from his kiss. He looked down at me, concern spread across his features. “Why did you stop?” I breathed.

He smirked before placing a quick kiss on my lips. “Because you just pushed me away” And before I knew it, his lips were on my neck once again.

I pushed him off so there was now about a foot in between the two of us. “I mean earlier, when Max knocked. Why did you stop then?”

“Because Max knocked. I wasn’t going to have him walk in on us doing anything. I hadn’t locked the door and he usually just walks after he knocks, so I thought it best to stop.”

“But I was so close” I whined as he stepped closer to me once more. He took my hands in his and looked me deep in the eyes.

“Well, I’ll just have to get you that close again” he informed me, taking another step closer. He leant down so his mouth was close to my neck, his breath tickling my ear, before whispering “And maybe this time I won’t stop”

Well, that just about did it. I couldn’t wait much longer so I grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him as close to me as possible. He stumbled somewhat, falling onto me and leaving us both pressed against the wall of the garage breathing heavily.

“Go back to mine?”

I nodded quickly and took his hand as we made our way back into the house. We said quick goodbyes to Tyler and Marie, then to Sergei and Max while we were waiting for our taxi back to Geno’s.

As the taxi pulled up I felt myself being bundled into the back and before I could even straighten myself out, I felt Geno on top of me. “Evgeni” I managed to moan out as his hand found its way once more up my dress and into my pants. And then I realized we were in a taxi. “Not here” I hissed.

“Sssh. Enjoy it” he instructed me, and by God I did.

We got back to his place and managed to find out way inside, still attached at the lips, hands, and every other body part possible. Evgeni walked me backwards to his room as I undid the buttons on his shirt.

Soon enough we were both lying on his bed in just our underwear. Passion and desire coursed through my veins; right now there was nothing I wanted more than to be with him, and I had never felt anything this strongly for anyone else before.

“Fuck” Geno muttered.

“Yes please” I giggled at my response, I could be so childish sometimes. Evgeni didn’t look impressed, or maybe he just didn’t understand. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t have a condom”

“Oh. Fuck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This may suck; it's half one in the morning. If it does, then I apologise.

I wanted to get this out in the hope that it will spur them on to win tomorrow.

Any thoughts or comments?