Status: Updated 23/11.

Spellbound

Chapter 9

I gasped as I realised that Geno had moaned my name, but rather than bring this up now I quickly covered with an excuse. “Damn, I took a wrong turn” I muttered, half to myself but loud enough so that Geno could hear me. I knew he would buy it because he still didn’t know the streets of Pittsburgh very well.

I needed time to think this through before I said anything. I mean, it was a pretty big thing right, having someone moan your name as they made out with someone else? Or maybe I was just over-reacting.

I drove us both straight back to his place and decided that I would stay there tonight too, just because I knew I would suddenly get the urge to speak to him about what happened, and I couldn’t exactly do that if I was all the way at Max’s.

When we got inside Geno headed straight towards his room, only stopping when I told him there was a message on the answer phone. He went over to the answer machine to play the message, keeping his eyes away from me all of the time.

I knew it was probably unfair to keep him waiting, but I needed to think things through before I brought this up.

He played the message and it was Max informing us of a party later that night. “Hey Geno, it’s Max. Just letting you know that we’re having a surprise birthday party for Marie, you know, Tyler’s girlfriend. If Elodie’s there with you, tell her to come along too, if not, I’ll speak to her when she gets back. Oh, and dress fancy. I’ll pick you up at 7.”

“We’re going to a party” Geno informed me even though I’d been listening to the whole message. I nodded and smiled at him before going to my room. Dress fancy, hmm, that would take some doing seeing as half of my stuff was here at Geno’s, and the other half was at Max’s still. I really couldn’t keep on living between the two.

I came back out of my room a few minutes later in just a robe to see Geno sitting on the sofa where I’d left him, staring blankly at the door to my room. “I’m going to take a bath, if that’s okay with you?” I asked him. He nodded and I turned to walk away.

“Elodie, wait” he stopped me, making his way across the room quicker than I would have imagined. “About earlier,” I interrupted him putting a hand up to ensure he stopped talking.

“Later Geno, I need some time to think, alright?” He just nodded and went back to sit on the sofa as I went for my bath. I let the hot water absolve all of my worries as I sank down and closed my eyes. I let my mind think only happy thoughts as I drifted off into unconsciousness.

What must have been a good hour later I woke to knocking on the bathroom door, with Geno asking if I was alright. I assured him I was fine and climbed out of the bath. My skin was all wrinkled from spending too much time in the water, but I didn’t have time to worry about that as I checked my phone on the side and realised I had little over an hour and a half before Max was going to pick us up.

I made sure that the towel was securely wrapped around me and I picked up my clothes before walking out of the bathroom and ordering that Geno get ready quickly else we’ll be late. He must have sensed that I was in no mood to be messed with because he didn’t object and went straight to shower himself.

I quickly dried and straightened my hair before putting on my underwear; a red lace thong with matching bra, then the dress I had chosen for the evening. It fell to just above the knee and was red chiffon. I slipped into some matching red heels before applying some light make up and I was set to go, with just under half an hour to spare.

I made my way into the living room to see Geno already dressed in a suit and tie, he looked really nice. Figuring that we had enough time before Max came for us; I brought up the subject I had been thinking about all day. “You moaned my name” It came out as more of a question than a statement, and Geno looked up at me, his eyes filled with sorrow.

“I know. I’m sorry Elodie. I just, I couldn’t help it. It happened without even thinking” He tried to explain, but it wasn’t getting him anywhere.

“Geno! You can’t just moan my name and expect me to not mind.” I shouted at him, finally losing my temper. “It’s not fair,”

“What do you mean it’s not fair?” He screamed back at me, taking me completely by surprise. “You think that me moaning your name isn’t fair? Well what about when you asked me to sleep with you? I bet that was fine, wasn’t it?”

He had me there, I had to admit. “I was drunk Geno, I didn’t know what I was doing”

“No, Elodie. You knew perfectly well what you were doing.” He grunted, and then changed into Russian. “Я влюбленность с вами, Elodie”

What Geno didn’t know was that as my feelings for him were growing, I wanted to surprise him some day by telling him how I felt in his own language, so I learnt a couple of phrases that would explain my feelings. He just told me one of them.

I almost fell over, unable for a moment to believe what he had just said, until everything finally clicked into place. It was true, and I felt the same. “Я думаю, что я влюбленность с вами тоже, Evgeni” I told him in response.

His mouth dropped for a moment as he took in both the fact that I understood him, and then what I had said back to him, that I think I was falling in love with him too. The shock and confusion quickly disappeared from his face however, and was replaced with a look of desire.

He moved over to me, taking my face in his rough hands, gently holding it while he looked deep into my eyes. Then, as I was getting lost in his eyes, he took my lips in his and kissed me with such passion I was sure I was going to burst.

I quickly pulled back, gasping for breath and before I could even think about my actions I had already pulled Geno’s shirt towards me, capturing his lips in mine once again. His tongue traced at my lips and I was in no state of mind to deny him entry. As our tongues battled back and forth, I felt so caught up in the moment that there could be a war going on around us and I wouldn’t have noticed it.

The passion was raw and intense as he pushed me back towards the sofa. He leaned over me, resting his weight on one elbow while that hands played with my hair; his other hand found my bare thigh and began to stroke it. I couldn’t help myself; I just had to feel his body, those muscles were begging to be touched.

As me moved his lips down to my neck, trailing kisses along my jaw on the way, I un-tucked his shirt from his trousers and ran my hands under it. I could feel his stomach muscles tense as my fingers traced over them. It was then that he moved his hand further up my thigh to which I responded by lifting my hips to allow him even more access to my bare legs.

He took this as it was intended, a sign to carry on what we were doing. His hand moved around my leg to find my thong, he stopped kissing me for a second and took in a deep breath, never breaking eye contact with me. I moved my hands around so they were on his back, pushing them slightly under his trousers and pulled him closer to me.

I couldn’t do anything but look into his eyes as he moved the string of my thong aside and inserted a finger into me. I inhaled sharply at the sudden feeling, but I didn’t object. I couldn’t object. The feelings, the emotions running through my body at this point in time were more intense, more powerful that I had ever felt before.

He continued to slide his finger in and out of me, all the time either kissing me or looking deep into my eyes, making sure I was okay with what was happening. I began to grind my hips down onto his hand as his pace increased. As he leaned in to kiss me once more, there was nothing I could do to stop the moan escaping my lips, “Oh Evgeni”

This caused him to quicken his pace even more as I fumbled with the belt on his trousers. Just as I was undoing the zip there was a knock at the door and Max called to let us know he was here. “Evgeni, don’t stop” I told him, still trying to get into his trousers.

“I have to” was his response, and with that he withdrew his hand and made his way to the bathroom. I was utterly gobsmacked, not to mention very unsatisfied. I got up and straightened down my dress before walking over to the door. Luckily my hair hadn’t got too messy in the heat of everything that had just gone on. What exactly had just happened?

“Where’s Geno?” Max asked casually, looking like he had no clue as to what we’d just been doing. That filled me with a sense of relief somewhat.

“He’s in the bathroom cleaning up” I explained, “he’ll be ready in a few seconds” True to my word, Geno stepped out of the bathroom barely a minute later and picked up his jacket from the chair before walking out to the car, not even looking at me.

What the hell had I just done?
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so unsure about this chapter, you wouldn't believe. Bah.

Comments or thoughts?