Status: complete :)

Set on False Pretense

8

Will had guessed my reason for hiding it spot on. Apart from there was more to it than that. "As well as my team," I whispered. Will pulled back and looked up at me.
"Would they really do that?" he asked. "Aren't they your...friends?" I noticed the hesitation before he said friends but I wasn't sure what that meant.
"I guess," I sighed as I brushed Will's fringe away from his beautiful eyes. "But they will still treat me badly. They'll probably kick me off the team. And my dad is uncomfortable with the fact that I like drawing so if I tell him I'm gay, it will just push him over the edge." Will nodded and leant back against my chest. I cupped the back of his head softly and closed my eyes and I leant my cheek on the top of his head.
"We will always have each other," he whispered and my heart leapt. "No matter what happens with other people. I have you and you have me."
"Always," I whispered in agreement. I was aware of how fast the relationship between us was going, but not one part of me wanted to slow down. I wanted to scream to the world that I loved this boy.

Our moment was ended when Will's stomach rumbled. I laughed and he blushed slightly, causing me to kiss his warm cheek. He smiled at me and then continued to make the sandwiches. Once they were made, we went into the living room, which also had several beer bottles around. I glanced at Will and saw he was looking at the floor in shame. I just sat down on the sofa and pulled him down next to me. He smiled at me gratefully and I knew he was thankful I didn't bring it up. He turned the television on by the remote and put on SpongeBob. I smiled at him and he turned to me. "You're so cute," I smiled and he blushed and looked down and picked at the bread of his sandwich. I grinned and put my fingertips under his chin and lifted his head and looked into his eyes. I leant down and kissed him tenderly and the put my arm around his shoulders and held him close. He snuggled into my side and we ate in silence as we watched SpongeBob Squarepants. I was smiling to myself the whole time. Once we had eaten, we put our plates to one side and Will got even closer to me. I entwined his fingers with mine and gently stroked his palm with my thumb. When SpongeBob finished Will hummed along with the tune and I grinned. He was just...adorable.
"What are you laughing at?" he asked without moving off of my chest. I wondered how he could tell but not for long.
"I'm not laughing at anything," I grinned, a chuckle in my voice. He sat up and looked at me, frowning slightly with a pout. I bit my lip before I laughed again but he noticed and raised an eyebrow. Just that one movement made me very aware of how gorgeous he looked right then. "Okay, I was laughing because you sang along. I wasn't laughing at you, I just think it's sweet," I said quickly. "And just then I was trying not to laugh because you were trying to look angry and it just made you look even more adorable." He blushed slightly but didn't look away from me.
"Why did you tell me?" he asked. "You said you weren’t laughing at anything."
"I wanted to tell you so that you would stop trying to get it out of me so I could kiss you," I said honestly and Will's eyes widened and then he grinned.
"Okay then," he smiled and I kissed him deeply. It felt like I hadn’t done this for ages, when really it had only been about an hour.

Instead of me pushing Will onto his back as I had planned to do, Will started pushing me back. And I had no resistance. Will lay over me, kissing me passionately. I put my hands up the back of his shirt, mindful of any bruises he may have there and tenderly caressed his back. I then moved my hands down and placed them under his jeans and rubbed the flesh there. Will moaned into my mouth and I felt myself starting to harden. Will rubbed his hips down onto mine and I moaned as well. My hips automatically thrust upwards to reach Will's. I felt Will smiling into the kiss, which made me smile as well. I removed one of my hands from Will's behind and brushed it through his hair. He moved down at started to suck on my neck and I gasped softly. I closed my eyes as pleasure ran through my body. No one had ever made me feel the way Will does.

Suddenly the phone rang, causing us both to jump apart in surprise. Will looked down at me and bit his lip. I watched him and licked my lips. Will smirked slightly and then the phone stopped ringing and it went to the answering machine. We heard Mrs Waine's voice flowing out of the machine. "Mr Adams, this is Mrs Waine from Augustine College. I was phoning up to check that you are aware of the fact that your son, William, is not in school today. Thank you." I looked at Will and saw he was frowning slightly and then he shook his head.
"Like he would care," he muttered. I took his hand and he looked at me and smiled slightly.
"I care," I told him emphatically and he smiled more warmly.
"You're the only one," he whispered but it wasn't bitter. He was stating a fact. I hated that he thought that was true. Even more I hated the fact that it probably was.
"I'm the only one who matters," I teased him, trying to lighten the mood. It worked. Will lifted his head from my shoulder and grinned and pecked me on the lips.
"Of course you are," he said and stood up. He went over to a cupboard and then produced two guitars for guitar hero. "I'm going to whip your butt," he grinned and I laughed but had to agree.
"You play the guitar," I said as I took one guitar. "You have an advantage." He smirked but just shrugged and turned the game on.

We played that for a couple of hours. I did actually beat Will a few times but only because I managed to distract him during his turn and he always became flustered. I couldn’t get enough of watching him blushing. And, unfortunately for him, he didn't have the guts to do it back to me. At 4.30 we had played through nearly all of the songs. Will turned to me and grinned. "You're such a cheat," he accused and I mocked offense.
"How can you say that?" I asked him, pouting. He laughed and kissed me tenderly.
"Y'know," he said as he looked at me. "You're very cute too." I laughed and thanked him. "Are your parents expecting you home soon?" he asked me and I could tell he didn't want me to go.
"Not really," I shrugged. "Well, I could tell them I went to the gym. My dad would love that." I saw him frown with confusion and so I continued. "Football is my dad's idea. I...don't really like it anymore, but he has high hopes for me. He wants me to get a scholarship to Loughborough." I saw him frown slightly.
"But...that's...like...3 hours away," he said and I saw despair in his eyes and I quickly put my hand on his cheek.
"I know," I whispered, aware that if I got in and went to Loughborough, I would be miles away from Will. "But I don’t want to go to Loughborough. My dad does. I want to go to UCL." I saw Will's face instantly brighten.
"Really?" he whispered and I smiled and nodded.
"To study art," I said and Will grinned.
"I want you to go there as well," Will smiled and I grinned and nodded.
"What about you?" I asked him
"I want to go to Kings College," he said, smiling. "For music." I grinned and kissed him passionately.
"That's only about 15 minutes from UCL," I smiled and Will beamed and nodded. "I wish I could tell my dad that I want to stay here. That I don’t want to play football anymore..." I sighed and Will moved into my arms and I held him tightly. "There are scouts coming down for the championship game which is in a couple of months."
"You're still going to play? Even though you don’t want to go?" he asked and I shrugged.
"If I've got the guts to tell my dad by then, then I won't play and I'll start on my application piece for UCL...but it's likely that I'll be playing," I said, frowning slightly. Will didn't say anything and I wanted to know what he was thinking. But he stayed silent. He moved his hand and stroked my stomach under my shirt softly. I sighed with contentment and held him tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you who dont know, UCL and Kings College are both universities in London.

Comment? <3