Resident Evil: Tyrant Chronicles

Lies

“Hahaha, without flaw?” Wesker asked himself, “Tyrant needs to be under full surveillance; this creation must not falter.”

The needle that Wesker jabbed into Tyrants face withheld an injection that would sustain the Tyrant. Or so he thought. As Wesker walked away with full indignation that Tyrant would not arise until he was in a proper cell in the Umbrella facility the Tyrants eyes opened once more. Now wider, and seeing everything in his sights. Things seemed to move slowly; he threw his tentacles around Wesker’s’ arm and pulled it off. The arm flew across the floor and blood skewed out of Wesker’s’ shoulder.

Wesker fell to the floor in agony, “why...won’t you listen!” he exclaimed. He limped up until he was standing. He took a vile out of his pocket and injected the serum into his other arm. Bone started to form on his shoulder, seeming to form the shape of an arm. Then flesh in which was followed by skin. His other arm was completely regenerated. However it was different, it was larger than his other with purple veins and he had no fingers. It was clear that his arm was its own creation, instead of fingers there was a larger sharp flesh looking claw. It looked sharp enough to cut the Tyrant into pieces if Wesker wanted to.

The Tyrant got up. Wesker looked at it and said “The fight has just begun my friend.” Wesker smirked at the Tyrant whom gave him a disgusted look.

Tyrant turned around and ran smashing everything in its way. An Umbrella officer stood in front of the window that Tyrant was going to jump through. He shot at the beast; every bullet piercing the skin causing blood to gush but not stopping the Tyrant. He got to the officer and shot out his tentacles thought the mans’ stomach causing him to fly out the large glass window. Directly out the window was a helicopter. The officers’ body flew from the tentacles onto the propellers of the helicopter. Pieces of his body flew and blood spurted everywhere; hitting the faces of those who were looking up from the ground.

The Tyrant jumped onto the helicopter which flew unsteady since it could not support the weight that hit it so suddenly. The Tyrant grabbed a man within in the helicopter and looked him in the eye, grazing his every fear. The Tyrant inched its tentacles around the mans neck squeezing until his head fell off. The pilot screamed in fear and flew away with the Tyrant in the copter.

Wesker went to the edge of the window and looked at the chopper as it flew into the distance. “This fight is not even close to being over…I never lose.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. If any readers want more. Please message me, i would be very happy to continue.