Loonie Moonies

Chapter Five

“Emily!” Keith yelled as soon as I walked in. “Can you take me to the pub?”

I set my bag back on the end table and dropped my sweater on the ground. “No,” I replied firmly. “You got drunk last night.”

“Oh come on, Em,” my brother whined, “I’ll take one of the guys with me.”

“I don’t think that Roger, Pete or John would appreciate it very much if you interrupted then to have them sit with you at the bar.”

Pete walked into the living room just then with a sandwich. He noticed me standing there and smiled. “Have a good time with Ringo?”

“It was alright,” I replied, “until he decided to ask me out for dinner.”

“You refused?” Keith asked me.

I nodded. “Ringo was very nice, but he reminded me too much of you.” I turned to Pete. “Not to be rude, but why’re you still here?”

He shrugged. “I don’t wanna go home and, anyways, Roger and John are still here.”

“Where’re they?”

“In the kitchen; John fixed me a sandwich.” Pete smiled.

“That’s nice.” I ran my hand through my hair. “I’m going to rest up in my room. Make sure Loonie doesn’t blow the whole place up, alright Pete?”

“I’ll keep my eye on him,” he promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. This was originally supposed to be in the last chapter, but I promised to give Emily one chapter away from those crazy Who boys.

Thoughts?