Is Third Time Really A Charm

What Are Friends For Again?

Hours passed and Sam was still in the bathroom. Erik just sat on the couch watching reruns of AFV trying to make himself happy! It obviously wasn't working. " Shes been in there awhile."

"I don't care!" Erik said keeping his gaze on the TV. "She can rot in there for all i care!"

"But, you love her." I said trying to convince him to get her out.

"FUCK LOVE!" he screamed,throwing the remote.

"Excuse me?"

"All love has done is hurt me!"

"It was only one time, Erik."

"But shes dreamed about that day for years! I know, shes told me. Do you know what its like for your girlfriend to love your best friend almost as much as she loves you?!"

"No, but-"

"No, you don't. You don't want to. It hurts worse then anything you can imagine." I could tell he was really beat up about this.

"I'll go. I'll take a vacation or something so you two can sort this out without me here."

"Thanks, bro."

"No problem. Thats what I'm here for. Remember, bros before hoe's."

"Ha ha, yeah."

"I'll go find myself a girlfriend and hang out with her for awhile."

"Good luck man."

"Thanks, bye." I said heading for the door when i heard the bathroom door open. i turned around and saw Sam, eyes blood red, hands in a fist, angry look on her face. i walked outside when i heard more yelling.

"CHESTER!" Sam screamed coming outside. She looked pissed. She ran up to me and tackled me to the ground. She grabbed me by the collar and shook me. "Why?! I don't want to love you! i want to love Erik and only him! You're ruining my relationship!"

i didn't know what to say. Erik came outside and took her off me. I got in my truck and drove, just drove. Where am i going? Anywhere but here!
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh...