Sequel: My Heart

Never Let This Go

Chapter 22

2 hours later everyone is around now, we was all scattered about the house, Kacey and Taylor was in the garden, Sarah, Hayley, Zac and Jeremy was in the kitchen and me and Josh was in the living room chatting about him ringing my mom yesterday. He did ring her but she wasn’t picking up. That explains a lot. We then moved on to the subject of the babies again. I told him how much I was regretting not seeing them, he pulled his phone out.
“What you doing?” I asked
“You know when I went out of the delivery room with the nurses yesterday?” I nodded. “Well I went to where all the babies were, and asked the nurse if I could take some pictures of them for you, so I did.” He said as he handed me his phone. I looked at the screen and saw three little faces. I stared at the screen for 5 minutes. They look nothing like him, thank gosh.
“They have your nose” Josh said. I looked up from the phone and turned to Josh. I smiled at him and give him a kiss. So this is why Sarah and Kacey was being so shifty before.
“Thank you so much” I said as I wiped a tear away from my eye.
“Its ok, I knew you wanted to see them sooner or later”
“I think the reason I didn’t want to see them is because I was afraid that they might look like him”
“I also overheard a couple talking to a nurse in there about adopting triplets and they was the only triplets in there, I started talking to them, they were really nice, you don’t have to worry about them anymore” That’s a relieve, I can carry on with my own live now. I took one last look at his phone and gave it back to him. My nightmare is now over.
A month later we was all waiting in the Farro’s house for a phone call of Paramore’s manager to see how well the album has sold. They have done a few little shows since they came off the tour. We have been waiting for like a hour and half now and everyone was getting impatience. He was meant to be ringing them on Hayley’s phone, so every time she got a phone call or a text, it made us all jump. Another hour passed and he still didn’t ring. The band was starting to worry about how well its sold.
“He would have called by now if it was good news” Taylor said. Once he said that the phone rang, this time it was the manager. Hayley put her phone on speaker so everyone could hear what he was saying.
“I’m so sorry to tell you this guys, but” There was about a 5 second pause “You going to have to go back on tour” I looked around at everyone they all had puzzled faces.
“What?” Hayley said
“Your album has sold over 120,000 and that’s only in America.” After hearing that everyone had a smile on their faces. The band jumped up and down with excitement. I give everyone a hug, and Josh a big kiss. The manager told them that he would get back to them tomorrow with the details for the tour and hung up. Everyone was so excited even me, Kacey and Sarah, even though it meant more time away from us and their families, but this was their dream. And it was only the start of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thts the end of the fanfic. Who wants the sequel?