Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Blame It On The Al Al Al Alcohol

Davy's POV

I had no idea where in the hell Ryan was, I send her on one simple mission and she's been gone for twenty minutes. Knowing her, she was probably somewhere in a ditch screaming for mercy.

Okay, maybe that was a little extreme.

But I can't say I was a little surprised when she comes in the merch room holding a bandaged arm, smiling like a fool.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I mused.

"Here you go, I'll take you to the front." she said ignoring me and giving the girl the shirt.

They both disappeared and I was left with the demands of excited people. A woman slightly familiar came forward came forward and smiled at me. She had a circular face and brown hair with blond highlights. I knew this lady, I just couldn't figure out where from. Along with her smile, she also flashed a press pass at me.

"I'm Bree, from Buzznet." she said nicely. Exactly, she was the chick Ryan and I hated out of jealousy since she was always hanging with some band. I guess today was no exception.

"Hey, I'm Davy." I said shaking her hand, and opening the little gate so she could sit down in Ryan's chair. I guess the first set had already started since there was hardly anyone left in the merch room.

"So do you mind me asking you a few questions?" she said politely, already taking out her pen and paper.

"Um, sure." Who the hell would want to ask me questions?

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" she said bluntly.

"Uh, my best friend is Vic and Mike's cousin, and we just really wanted to tag along." I said taking a sip of water.

"Are you dating Mike?" she said still gazing at her notepad. I nearly choked on my water, some of it starting to creep through my nose.

"No." I choked out starting to regain composure.

"I watched sound check earlier. You guys seem pretty close. Are you sure?" Shit, I mean I will admit, at first I was really just amazed by Mike's drum kit. Then after that it just turned into shameless flirting.

"I'm pretty positive." I said slightly peeved.

"Okay, then I'll see you guys at the after party." she said before bouncing away.

Bitch.

"What was that all about?" said Ryan coming back from her latest adventure.

"Bree from Buzznet was grilling me on me and Mike. Nothing major." I shrugged. Pierce the Veil entered the room and sat at a table across from us, doing they're signings for AP magazine. Mike gave me a smile wave and I smiled back at him.

"Oh, so I have a story!" she beamed. "I was walking past BMTH's bus when a piece of metal cut my arm." His eyes locked on mine, and I found myself lost in them. "I started cursing and humping up and down, and here comes Oli!" He started to mock me, and twirled his hair playfully like a girl. "I try to warn him, but he cuts his arm too!" I nod at Ryan in reassurance, and glare playfully at Mike. "So here we are just bleeding and we go on their bus and rinse our cuts, but they just wont stop bleeding!" He winked at me and I stuck out my tongue at him. "So then, he grabs my wound and presses it to his and I immediately pull away! I mean he could have AIDS for all I know." He starts to laugh and mouths the word 'party' to me. "But then he says he really wants to do it, and now we're blood buddies!!!" I nod to him and he starts to dance in his chair cutely. "It's kinda gross but still awesome! So then I told him I had to go and came back here!" Tony looked over at Mike dancing and gave him a slap upside the head, making me laugh. "How is that funny?" demanded Ryan, with stars still in her eyes.

"That's not funny, that's sick." I said tearing my eyes from Mike. The excitement was evident in her face, I know I wasn't being the greatest friend at the the moment.

"Yeah, but who cares. I'm blood buddies with Oli Sykes!" she said sticking her tongue out at me. Mike looked at me again, and I felt the bitter spot in my stomach move. For some reason being with Mike scared me, he was so mature, well not mature but I guess older without being that much older. I sat there studying the way he gave every fan a genuine smile, as he was genuinely happy at the moment. I was interrupted from my gazing, by the demands of more fans. I bobbed my head up and down as more people came and bought merch while the music I loved played in the room next to me. Five hours and $763 dollars later, we were finally done packing up the last of the t-shirts while the guys floated around with the fans. I guess Ryan was tired of my non-talking and was somewhere on the bus, while I leaned against it, texting my other friend Suzy.

"Let's party!" I heard someone yell randomly. I looked up and saw Mike and some other guy walking towards me.

"Hey Davy, this is Matt. He's the drummer of Bring Me The Horizon. Matt this little one is Davy." he said knowing full well that I knew who Matt was. I always joked with him that he was my favorite drummer instead of Mike.

"Uh, hi." I said awkwardly, sticking out my hand, which he shook.

"So you're Mike's partner in crime. I've heard some things about you already." he said laughing and I gave Mike a playful glare.

"Yeah, she's the one." he said hooking arms with me. Matt and Mike were still talking, but I didn't want to interrupt their conversation. We started to walk from the venue, into a small building around the corner. I could hear the music blaring from the speakers and it was made for dancing. It didn't look it from the outside, but this was definitely a club. It was dark inside, with colored lights flashing everywhere. There was a bar on the side and a lot of people inside surprisingly. I picked out Jamie and Tony and even Ryan dancing strangely.

How did she get here before me?

I guess Mike sensed my uneasiness and started laughing.

"I'm guessing you really don't hang out in places like this to often?" said Mike into my ear over the music. I shook my head not even attempting to speak over the loud music and he laced his hand with mine and made his way to the bar. "Give me two shots of Fuck-Ups." he said to the bartender and got two shot glasses. What the fuck was a Fuck-Up? "Just drink it." he said giving it to me. I had gotten drunk with him before so it was no big deal, but tonight felt a little different. I hesitantly threw the drink back and he did also. I felt the alcohol burn in my throat as I swallowed it, and I felt the instant relief rush to my head.

"What the fuck was that?" I said stupidly examining the empty glass.

"It's like 50% alcohol, so it gets you buzzed off one shot." he said laughing, he re-laced my hands with his and we made our way through the crowd of people. We both started to jump up and down with the crowd and I felt my inhibitions start to fade away. I smirked at Mike and he turned me around and slipped his slender hands around my waist. I moved my hips slightly against his, and started to move to his rhythm. I had never been one to feel sexy, but nothing was pleasing me more right now than my body against his. He moved his head to the crook of my neck and I let out a small gasp as his lips grazed my neck, even in it's sweaty state. I felt myself close my eyes as his lips touched my neck once more, this time on purpose. I couldn't take it anymore and I turned around to face him. I couldn't even look at his face, because before my eyes could open I felt his on mine. I didn't know how to react, but the alcohol knew what to do and I pushed my lips against his rougher, and felt him smile into the kiss. I slid my hands to his chest as he kissed the corner of my mouth, making me more eager for his touch. But I think the close 'dancing' and and brief intertwining action of our lips was enough for both of us. He rapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest, just imagining the look on his face.

I looked over to the side of him, and saw a small flash go off in Mike and I's direction.

The flash wasn't from the club lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long! Not gonna lie, been kinda enthralled w/other stories and haven't found the time to read my own.
comment please?
let me no if this isn't complete crap.
had to throw in a little mike action for drop dead vanity, but oli is coming into the picture soon:]]
....and i leave you with this....i was there! met zack merrick alone, ate w/ john ohh, shopped w/nick santino, talked about church w/pat k. not lying, comment and we'll talk about it :]
the ceiling was dripping :)