Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Dinner at Planet Dailies

I put on my Black pinstripe blazer, My Iron Maiden tee under neath it, My true Religion jeans, and my Etnies. I clipped on my Silver Fossil watch and went to brush my hair and put on my Ed Hardy colonge. I had to say, i looked pretty sexy. Kane was looking fly too. He had on a black Billabong button up, 7's jeans, Black Nixon watch, a Black DC hat, and Black DC Shoes. Dylan had on a Volcom tee, Bullhead jeans, a black Ed Hardy watch, and vans. Leah had on a Black and blue checkered tank top on, Bullhead shorts, a heart necklace, and Black wedge flip flops. Everyone(Me, Zack, Brian, Dylan, Uncle Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Kane, Leah, Lacey, Leana, Gena, Val and Michelle) walked to this resturant called Planet Dailies. We took a big table to sit all of us in the back. We ordered our drinks and food.

"Is our stuff here yet?" Kane asked uncle matt.

"Yeah. In the dressing room. I also am having the Avenged Sevenfold crew fly down here tomorrow to set up all the stuff for you guys." Uncle matt said taking a bite of his steak.

"What time do we go on?" I asked taking a drink of my Coke.

"7:00pm, you have practice at 6:00pm." Uncle matt said.

We finished our dinner and went to the 'Living room' to plan out a show to go see.