Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

On the road, First stop Utah

April 2, 2009 4:00am
I awoke to my alarm going off. I heard Kane groan. I slowly got up and turned it off. I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. Kane took one after me. I put on a Pantera tee, Volcom mesh shorts, and slipped on my black and white vans. I put my IPod Touch, wallet, and cell phone in my pockets. Kane put on a Volcom tee, Billabong mesh shorts, and DC Shoes. (Actually one shoe cause of his broken leg). I grabbed my three suitcases and laptop bag and took it downstairs. I set it by the front door and went back upstairs to my room.

"Can you carry my stuff downstairs?" Kane asked putting his cell phone and IPod touch in his pockets.

"Sure." I said grabbing his suitcases.

I set them down next to my stuff by the front door. I saw Dylan and Leah sitting on the couch. Leah was lying on Dylan's lap. Kane and I went over and sat by them. Uncle matt and Val came down with their stuff and sat it by the front door along with everyone else's stuff. They came over to where we were sitting.

"Hey we got a new tour bus for the 09 tour. Our manager said it was bigger." Uncle matt said sitting down with Val on his lap with her eyes closed.

"Sweet." Dylan said.

All of a sudden, there was banging at the front door followed by various 'Matt's. Uncle matt got up and walked to the door.

"The new bus is here!" Jimmy said jumping up and down. We all ran outside to check it out.

We walked on. The front was bigger than the other one. It had a long cushioned seat area on one side and the same thing but with a table on the other side. Next was a bathroom with a toilet and shower in it. Then there wear the bunks. 6 of them. Then the big bedroom in the back. It was definitely bigger than the other one. We walked off the bus and loaded our suitcases and stuff on the little compartments on the sides of the bus. Then I noticed Lacey and Gena wasn't here.

"Hey, where's Gena and Lacey?" I asked anyone who knew.

"They couldn't get away from work but they will be coming a little later on." Zack replied getting on the bus. that sucks. I walked on after him. Zack and Leah were listening to her IPod Touch and laughing. I think they were watching a music video. i sat by Kane who was listening to his IPod touch. I looked to see what he was listening to. It was The Misfits. I pulled out my IPod and turned it on Slipknot. I sat back and closed by eyes. I was woken up by Jimmy who smacked me.

"Dude!" I said to him.

"Sorry. I couldn't wake you up so I had to get physical." He said laughing.

"What!" I said

"We're at IHOP to get some breakfast. It's 10:00am.” Jimmy said.

“Where are we?” I asked following everyone off the bus.

“We are in Utah.” Zacky said.

We walked into IHOP and grabbed a big table that seats 12. We all sat down and ordered our drinks. Then we ordered our food. We finished and walked back on the bus.

“Ok, we are about 11 hours from our first stop in Nebraska so we are gonna drive there and make stops on the way. We don’t have to play a show there until tomorrow at 8:00pm. Also Papa Roach will be opening it.” Leah screamed when uncle matt said that. Everyone laughed.

“What? I love Papa Roach.” She said defending herself. Everyone just chilled in the bus until we made a stop in Salt Lake City four hours later.