Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 34: You Have To Go Away More Often.

Mikey stripped quickly and did his before bed ritual before sliding into bed and wrapping his arms round me, “What’s wrong babe? You’re frowning and there’s trouble in your eyes.”

I sigh as I press myself closer to his form, I breathe in his relaxing scent… the closest I’d got to it was sleeping with my head pressed into his pillow. I’d given Lizzie the last tee he’d worn here that I hadn’t washed. I wanted her to know his scent. “I’m worried about what you and Lizzie will make of each other. I want you two to hit it off and love each other. But our relationship is still in the foundations and she might come between us, or she might resent the fact that you’re away so much.” I tell him, spilling my troubles from my shoulders to his.

He kisses me softly, “How long has this worried you?”

“Honestly?” He nods, beginning to look worried, “Fourteen months.”

“It’s worried you since before she was born?” I blush and nod, he kisses my lips, laughing at me, “You need to stop worrying. We’ll manage… we really will. I love Lizzie and missed her dreadfully, even though I barely know her.” He pauses, “Is that what worries you?” I nod, slowly casting my eyes down. He sighs once more, “I can get to know her, can’t I? I mean we’re home now for 6 months before we have another, shorter tour of Australia. One which you two can come with us.”

I sigh and nod slowly before kissing softly on the chest, “I missed this.” He raises and eyebrow at me as I kiss down his chest, licking occasionally, his head rolls back slightly as I watch him grow, “I missed being here, in bed with you.” I whisper against his skin as I reach the waist band of his boxers.

“Lou…” He mumbles cautiously. I gently bite at him through his boxers, making him groan. “Don’t fucking tease me!” I smile and kiss round the waist of his boxers. His hips buck up and I swiftly pull his boxers down to his knees, he kicks his legs pushing them all the way off. I massage his balls, totally ignoring his erection. “This is what I missed.” He tells me, pulling me up by my arms and spinning us over, running his hands under my black silk nightie. He pushes it further up my body, and over my head, his hands return to my breasts which he kneads gently blowing on my nipples. His hands trail over my torso, I blush as he traces the faint stretch marks and his tongue grazes over the cracks in my nipples (breast feeding does that – ask your mum). “You’re still beautiful to me.” He tells me softly, guessing my mood. He slips his fingers into me swiftly. He turns them, and scissors them, twisting and bending them. I moan softly as my breath catches in my throat.

“Jesus Mikey…” I moan as my hips buck and he licks his fingers, constantly keeping eye contact with me. He smiles at this and kisses me, covering my body with his. I sigh at the comfortable weight on me. I can taste myself on his tongue and in his mouth; I grind my hips against his as we kiss desperate for him to stop toying with me. He pulls away from the kiss smirking.

“Someone’s impatient!” He remarks kissing my neck and sucking on the pulse.

I moan in response raising my hips to his once more, “Fuck me already!” I stutter out as he grinds back and kisses down my torso, bending his back.

He looks up at me and smirks, “How much do you want it?” I roll my eyes at his games and roll us over, so I’m straddling him. I rest my hands on his chest as a support. I slide down over him slowly, my eyes rolling back at the pleasure of feeling him within me again. He moans, and his eyes slide shut as I rock my hips in circles against his. “That much, huh?” He moans as I raise myself off him before sliding back over him. I nod slowly, my short hair swinging into my face a little.

He switches positions, claiming that I move to slowly, I’m savouring the feeling of him beneath me and with me too much. As he claims the dominant role the sound of skin against skin mixing with moans and grunts is the only noise to be heard. He slowly speeds his rhythm up and rocks his hips against mine whilst within me, as I twist my legs round, so my feet hook beneath his ass in a desperate attempt to keep him within me. My hips raise to meet his as he pulls out and I can feel the burn in the pit of my stomach as his speed increases the rhythm is lost. The noise erupting from us increases in volume as we rock together, for almost an hour before we reach our peaks. The sweat has soaked into the sheets, and our hair is stuck to our scalps, are chests heave and we gasp desperately for air. Mikey collapses on top of me groaning and unable to pull out.

“Fuck.” He mumbles into my ear. I smile a kiss him.

“You have to go away more often.”