Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 39: The Night We Found Out...

I smile at his corniness and kiss him, gently. “Do you remember the night we found out we were pregnant?”

He nods, looking at me like I was stupid, “Of course. How could I forget it?”

I smile and kiss him, “Do you remember what you said to me, about telling you off?”

He looks slightly worried, and nods slowly, “Yes, vaguely.”

“How about we try it out?”

“WHAT?!” He shrieks, looking horrified.

I look up at him innocently, “Don’t you like that idea, stud?”

His jaw drops and he blinks at me. I smirk slightly, cocking me head slightly to the side and just wait for his response.

“What about Lizzie?”

“Frank and Jamia are having her to stay – in reality they’ve all left here.” I tell him, my smirk growing. Jam and I had discussed this. I knew she’d take this opportunity to work everything out for us.

I step closer to Mikey and run my hands over his stomach to his jeans, before toying with his belt. I softly hum Young Lust and watch how it works upon him. I watch the arousal grow in his features and the lust take over his body.

“I’m up for trying it out, I guess.” He tells me. I smile a little more and giggle a little. I had everything sorted out for this to work… the new bedstead and some other small things.

I lead him up to the bedroom and he takes a good look about, guessing that something would have changed. Unless Mikey was really looking at something, he never noticed the changes. He saw the new bedstead, the handcuffs and the outfit for me on the bed.

“You really don’t do things by halves do you?” He tells me, smiling slightly. I shake my head, and push him over to the bed.

“You need to strip, I need to change.” He looks at my clothes and raises an eyebrow.

“There’s nothing wrong with your clothes.” He tells me. I smile at him and nod softly.

“Just shh.” I tell him, snatching at the outfit and heading into the en suite. It was a Naughty Nurse outfit – if Mikey wanted it, I’d try it. And I’d do it properly. I was that sort of person.

I came out of the en suite, cracking a whip. Mikey whimpered slightly and sat on the bed stark naked.

“Wow.” He mumbled as he saw the tiny outfit on me. I smirked a little.

“Have you been a good boy?” I ask him, softly before he shakes his head.

“Nope.”

“Do you need to be tied to the bed?”

“Uhuh.” I smile at him, softly, cracking the whip against the boots. He groans softly as I push him into position, pointedly leaning over him to show him my cleavage. He groans a little, trying to move his hands to touch my breasts. Unfortunately his hands were handcuffed to the bed. I moved down to his ankles, purposely leaning forwards to handcuff his ankles to the bed, showing him cleavage.

I watch his erection twitch and the lust burn in his eyes. I smile a little more. “Are you going to behave yourself?”

He shakes his head, “No.”

I smack him gently with the whip, “Are you going to behave yourself?”

He winces at the stroke of the whip and arches up, his erection leaking a little, “No.” He tells me, once more. Straining at the cuffs.

“Like what you see?” I ask him, changing the question.

He nods.

“Do you have a voice?” I ask him, smacking him again.

“Yes.” He moans, eyes closing in pain and pleasure. I straddle him, making sure to show off my suspenders. “Oh fuck.” He moans at the sight of stockings, suspenders and boots.

I smack him again, “No swearing.” He groans as I tease him softly. “You want me?” I ask him, softly. He nods, and I smack him.

“Yes.” He groans, “Don’t tease me.” He whispers.

I smack him, “I think I’m the one in charge?” I tell him, rhetorically.

“Oh fuck yes.” He whines, straining at the cuffs and earning himself another smack. I watch him arch off the bed and moan and whine. I smile softly before leaning forwards to blindfold him. “WHAT?” He shrieks as the world becomes dark.

“It’s more fun this way.” I whisper into his ears, kissing down his body, smacking him occasionally making him scream. I slide down over his erection I watch his jaw hang open and his body arch up.

“Jesus fuck… oh man… fuck… shit…” he mumbles as I rock on his hips and slide up and down him. Every time I swear I smack him. Hard and mercilessly. I was beginning to enjoy watching him scream and writhe.

Every time I smacked him he jerked at he cuffs, as his climax approached and mine with it, the cuffs broke and he rolled us over.

He took the whip from my grasp, “I’m gonna fucking screw you so fucking hard. You not gonna be fucking able to walk for weeks.” I moan, waiting for this to happen. He smacks me, “Do you understand?”

I arch up towards him moaning. I earn myself another smack. “Yes! I understand Mikey!” He groans.

“Good.” I’d noticed the lack of contact, and I had come down from my dangerously close peak. He thrusts into me with pelvis shattering force. I scream loudly, the pain making the pleasure twice as nice. He repeats his actions brining me so close to the edge, I could feel my mind loose consciousness.

“Get out of this fucking thing.” He tells me, moving off me. I whine at the loss of contact and he smacks me. I hurriedly removed the outfit and lie there beneath him, legs spread and aching. “Over by the door.” I frown but move over by the door.

He pushes me hard against the frame, and lifts me up. I wrap my legs obediently round his waist, but he shakes his head. “You have to support yourself. I’m not going to do it. I’m just fucking you, you whore.” I moan at this. I didn’t think this would be pleasurable for me. I was doing it for him, but I was loving it.

I un wrap my legs from his waist and attempt to support myself using the doorframe when he thrusts up into me, making me scream. I end up leaning up against the door, banging into it each time he thrust into me.

I come screaming, followed by him screaming as well. I fall forwards onto him, my knees having given out and my climax draining me of any strength I had left.

“It’s not over yet.” He tells me, tying me to the bed. I whimper slightly. “I said I was gonna fuck you – that was warm up.” My eyes shoot open at that, and I try to shake my head.

He leans down over me and bites my neck, thrusting into me so hard and so far I couldn’t believe it. He was leaning back trying to get better leverage.

Neither of us lasted very long, and he was eventually fully satisfied, with me and we both settled down to sleep. I think we both uncovered demons within us that night.