Secret Valentine

I'll Be Loving You Until

I went to school two hours after I had left Travis’ place. I walked alone to Maggie’s house; she met me on her step. “Morning,” I rubbed my eyes carefully to avoid smearing my make-up off.

“Hi,” she said coldly after she locked her door.

“So uh, how are you,” I asked still rubbing my eye.

A harsh cold glare.

“Yeah I know, what happened? You two were so cute together!”

“Hmph,”

I rolled my eyes as I followed her down the steps to the side walk. “Fine then be that way. — Hey can we meet up with Danny?”

“Sure why not!”

“Forget it then,”

“I was serious…” She faced me with a blank look on her face.

I burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

I doubled over. “I don’t know!” I managed to choke out through my hysterical giggling.

She smiled, and started walking ahead.

I heard a door slam as I started to recover; it was Danny. He ran up to us.

“Morning,” Danny said as he slowed down into a walk.

Then I doubled over again.

“Morning Danny,” Maggie greeted the boy, with another eye roll directed at me.

“Morning!” I heaved the word.

“What’s her problem?”

I saw Maggie shrug out of the corner of my teary eyes.

“I don’t even know!” I started coughing.

“Should we ditch her?” I heard Maggie whisper to Danny.

“Hey!” My eyes were starting to tear up, but not from laughing this time.

“Good morning every one,” The one voice I wanted to hear greeted us. “Jess?”

I was still doubled over, my tummy hurt a lot.

“What’s wrong with her?” Travis ran up to me, and knelt in front of my face. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

“Haha nothing Trav, I was laughing too hard. Then they wanted to ditch me.”

Travis turned to face Danny and Maggie. “Why would you want to ditch my girl?”

“Uh, Maggie?” Danny asked.

“Look at her,” I straightened up to see what she was going to say, as I did that Travis stood up. “She can’t uhm.. even stand up after laughing!”

I sniffled. “I can so, it was a matter of wanting to. Don't assume—,”

“I know, I know, you make an ass out of you and me…” She sighed.

“Good,” I smiled. “Are we all going to walk together to school?”

“Uhm no sorry Jess,” Travis said as he ran a hand through his hair. “I’m going to walk with the Thompsen boys…”

Maggie started walking a head I heard her huff under her breath. “It’s not awkward; I don’t need to avoid him.”

“Let’s all walk together Trav!” I said as I grabbed his hand.

Maggie stopped dead in her tracks, and started to trudge back in our direction.

I smiled and skipped ahead holding Travis’ hand.

“What is with you this morning Jess?” Travis asked when we were half a block a head of the others.

I skidded to a stop. “Why is something wrong?”

Travis stopped as well, and faced me. “Well no, but I think every one thinks you’re acting up…”

“Ha,” I blushed. “Well what do they know?!” I jumped onto Travis (like a frontal piggy back) and kissed him passionately.

“What the hell you two?” Hunter asked as he came out of his house.

“Okay that’s a wonderful way to set a mood you guys...” Drew said darkly as he followed his brother out of the house.

“Morning boys,” Danny greeted with a huge smile on his face.

Our lips separated, and I left Travis gasping for more. I leaned over towards Hunter. “Morning!” I kissed his cheek as Travis’ feet stumbled forwards.

“Hi?”

“Catch me!” I opened up my arms and fell forward. Travis didn’t let go of my hips. “Trav,” I rolled my eyes. He was utterly confused.

“What?”

“Let go of me lol.”

Travis released me and I fell into Hunters awaiting arms. Every one was bewildered from what I could tell. Travis looked at me with curious eyes watching for my next move. I sighed. “Huntsey would you mind putting me down?” He set me down, not in the way I expected. He flat out put me on the ground. “Hunter!” I laughed and hit him in the shin.

“Hey what was that for?” Hunter laughed, and took a swing at me with his foot.

I James Bond rolled on the ground and jumped up to my feet.

“I don’t know,” I stuck my tongue out. Everyone was confused. “You all are like scarecrow.”

Hunter’s face scrunched up. “What the hell is with you?”

I shrugged and hit Danny on the shoulder. “TAG!” I screamed and ran off towards the school.

In the distance I could hear them starting to run. Hunter asked Travis if we had slept together last night. Travis replied but not the kind of sleep Hunter was asking for. I quickly spun my head to see if they were gaining on me, which they weren’t. Danny smacked Travis in the head. “TAG! HA!”

I beat them all to the school with in 5 minutes. Proud of running for that long I sat down on the grass underneath one of the huge trees that surrounded the school’s front lawn. Then that’s when things started to go down hill.

Travis ran up to me and sat down. “What’s the matter Jewels?” He asked as he grabbed my hand.

I choked on air. My Mum had sent me a text:

Monica
-----------
Jessica, things aren’t going well with Andy. I decided that he wasn’t good for the two of us. He would’ve abused you. So it’d be best if we moved out of town. Come home at lunch. <XOXO Mon-mon>
------------
My heart shattered into little pieces.

“Jess what’s the matter?” Travis’ voice was shaking.

It’d be best to keep him away from it until I could deal with what was just bestowed upon me. I swallowed. “It’s nothing,” I smiled. The smile was broken just like my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Long Time No Update. It's gonna happen more often, I'll try for once a month.