My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Vingt-Deux

*Later*

(Janna's POV)

I quietly walked in my front door, shutting it gently to make sure I didn't wake anyone up. I sighed with relief and waved at Alex. He waved back and I bit my lip. I think I did love him...or maybe it was more like a love between good friends.

I turned around to go up my stairs and was stopped suddenly. "Fuck, Lyss, you scared me."

"Yeah, well, where were you?" Alyssa tapped her foot and jutted her hip out.

"Lyss, you're acting like my mom back when I was in high school."

Alyssa smiled a bit. "Exactly. Practicing whenever one of my eggs gets fertilized."

"So, I take it Zack didn't invite you for a sleepover."

Alyssa bit her lip. "Maybe I came home early. " She winked and I smirked.

"Well, then, if you didn't use a condom and you start complaining next month, it's not my problem," I said and winked.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Obviously, you spent the night with Alex."

We started to walk up the stairs and I said "He said he loves me, Lyssie. And I'm scared."

Alyssa started to say something when we got to the top of the stairs, but we were stopped. This time by my parents. And they looked kinda mad.

"Janna Nichole Mitchell, where have you been?" my mom asked, a playful glint in her eye.

I thought it better not to lie. "I spent the night at Alex's."

"You used a condom?" my dad sighed.

I nodded and they let Alyssa and I through. Alyssa looked at me with a look saying, Damn, my parents were never like that.

As we got to my room, I was nervous about what Alyssa would say. She was honest to everyone, and she was one to speak her mind a lot.

She looked at me, smirked, and said "Well, you love him, too. You shouldn't be scared, hon. Be excited. Because, in a month, we might end up the same way."

I nodded and then I realized something: I couldn't remember if he used a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fail.

Criticism?