Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -15-

LATER THAT DAY

Gerard and I didn't wake up till around 3 pm. When we walked out of his room, holding hands and went to the biggest living room where almost everyone was. They were all smiling, very very big. I raise an eyebrow "Why is everyone smiling?!" Gerard looks and then groans, placing his head onto my shoulder, holding me from behind, bringing me closer. My mom, Isabel, Brittanee and Mikeys girlfriend..Oh! Mikeys girlfriend's here?! wow!! Her name is Harley. She's pretty. She has one bright blue eye and the other one is emerald. Her hair's black with forest green over the top. She's a winged vampire. Meaning, her wings dont disappear. They're there all the time. ( This happened because her father is a vampire and her mothers an angel)

They all look at me. Frankie, Dorrian, Lee, Mikey, Bert and Ray were all trying to hold in laughter . My mom says "So, how was it?" I make a confused face. "What the fuck? How was-" I stop and squeak loudly and all the guys burst out laughing, not able to contain it anymore. Gerard groans again, burying his head into my neck more, hiding his face as much as possible. I studder out, "Y-you heard u-u-us?!" Harley laughs "Yeah! It was a nice welcome into the house too! Mikey opened the door for me and the next thing I hear is 'Oh, Gerard! Oh yes!! Oooh!!' " I blush so much I thought my head was going to explode because my face turned so red. I cover my face and the guys laugh even more. Bert-"Oh, you sounded great. Turned me on a bit. Mmm Gerard must be excellent in bed" Gerard whimpers and I still have my face hidden in my hands "Yeah u-um, w-were gonnna go..n-n-ow" Mom-"Ok honey" The guys laugh again as I quickly pull Gerard out of there to save us the embarassment. We go into my room and I hug him. "Oh my god sweetie. I'm so sorry about them!!"

His head is hanging low and I lift his chin up and smile. "Aww, your blushing sweetie!!" He grabs my waist and hugs me tightly " God was that embarassing"