Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -22-

FastForward A YEAR

Gerards point of view

The war has been tough on our troops. Yep. We're like a human army. It's been tough against us. Me and mostly Emily. God I miss her. Her smell, touch, taste. Everything. I'm excited though because tonight, I get to see her. All the guys get to see their girlfriends and wifes. There's a dance for us...before we go into one of the biggest wars we'll have between the warlocks and witches. Hopefully we'll win and get this war over with. Lee runs into the room, jumping on my back and putting my army hat on my now short hair. He laughs and breathes in deeply, getting off me. "I can't wait man! Everyone will meet Andy and we get the rest of the night with our girls" I keep a stiff face, starring into the mirror infront of us. "I want to see Em right now...I want to hold her" Mikey and Ray come up from the lower level of an abandened apartment. Mikey pats my back and Lee goes downstairs. I keep starring in the mirror, fixing my uniform, hair and hat. "How much longer Mikey?" Ray looks down then quickly looks up, smiling. He grabs my arm and Mikeys, dragging us downstairs. He then yells, "Lets go guys!!" Everyone starts cheering and vanishes to the hall. I arrive and look around for Em. She told me to meet her around the front entrance. Oh wait..outside. I push my way through the crowd and I run into Lee and a girl. Lee-"Hey Gee!! This is Andy! my wife!!" I yell to him over the loud music, "That's great but I need to find Em right now" Andy-" Find us later so I can meet her" I smile at her "Alright" I quickly rush out the front door and stop. Everything was perfect. She turns around and her face lightens up. The moon hits her and makes her look mysteriously beautiful. It brings out the color of her eyes, making them sparkle like diamonds. She's wearing a knee high silk black skirt and a blood red sleeveless v-cut shirt. I sigh shakily as a tear crawls down my face.