Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -27-

Rileys pov

I lay on my bed. Once was mine and Mikeys. Once again, only mine. I cry softly while sniffing and wiping away the tears again. I can't stand this...I miss him terribly. I want to be with him. But if I ever try to do anything...they'll know. Oh why, why did he have to die? I bring my knees to my chest, biting down on my lip, sobbing more. I wish he was back here...I'd do anything...anything...

Frankies pov

I remove the black roses off of Mikeys closed coffin. I look over at Lee, Andy, Brittanee, Dorrian and Ray. Bert and Gerard went to find Emily. Lee is holding a wooden stake. Yep. Unlike things you've heard, this is different, it's the real thing on bringing them back (i made his up, so lame haha) We first have to drive the stake through his heart which will wake him from the dead. How? I don't know. Dorrian will have his wrist cut so he'll drink from there and give him strength. We must move fast though for this to work properly. Hopefully...it will. I open up the coffin and look over to Lee, who I nod to. He raises both his arms, stake in his hands and stabs Mikey in the heart.

Emilys pov

As I sit on the matress in the getaway cave, Bert and Gerard both come through the entrance. I look up with ice blue eyes and tears. I say silently to them "Go...Away" Gerard bites down on his lip, looking saddened and Bert trys to get closer. I open my mouth as my fangs grow, trying to send them away.

Rileys pov

My crying has slowed down and I'm rocking back and forth now. I hear my door open and I don't ever bother looking. It closes and whoever entered, doesn't speak. "Get-" I turn around and gasp. Mikey. He's...he's actually standing there. Maybe I'm dreaming...He walks over to me, sititng on my bed. He touches my cheek "I'm back Ri"