Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -05-

I scream and wake up, seeing Satine, Lee, Dorian, Brittanee, and my luck,Gerard, looking down at me worried. [ And you thought something yummy happened :D hehe ] Satine squeals and hugs me tightly. I rub my head, "Um, what happened?" Satine says, "You said you were gonna walk around and then like...we ask Gerard if he's seen you. He says no and then we find you passed out in the dungeon area! What were you doing down there for?!" I look at her confused "R-really? I...swear I went to Gerards room! B-but...how?" They all shake their heads. I just sigh and lay back down. Gerard looks at me worried and places his hand on my cheek. "Guys, I need to talk to Emily alone ok?" They all nod and leave me alone with him. "Where am I?" "My room" "Oh" He hugs me. "God Em, you really scared us"
"How long was I out for?" He lays down next to me and places his head on the crook of my neck. "2 days Em" My eyes widen. "WHAT?! Are you kidding me?" He nods "Oh shit...what about Bert?!" "Satine did it. Along with Isabel and Frankie" I sigh.

"Who found me?" "Bert actually. He's really nice...and well I don't know, he's pretty cute too"
He raises his head and smiles at me while I look at him "Now your saying a guy is cute what the fuck?" "You'll find out sometime" I tip my head "Come on let's go meet Berty!"
I laugh as he drags me out the door "Haha Berty" We vanish into a guest room and I see a guy with black shaggy hair with a few red dreds. His eyes are a dazzling blue and, Oh baybay! He's a cutie! I just wanna hug him! Bert sees us and screams high picthed.
We both laugh and he gets up off the floor. He smiles at me "H-hey! sleeping beauty has been awoken by her prince charming I presum?" I blush and Gerard hugs me "Oh of course dear Berty" Bert smiles, "Oh stop! Your making me blush!!" I laugh at them "You guys act like your gay or something!" Bert smiles "Who says were not?!" I tip my head "Woa, what??!" Gerard then walks up to Bert and kisses him lightly on the lips. My eyes widen.
"Oh my...dear lord" They pull away and I tackle Gerard to the bed and punch him a few times while yelling, "Why didn't you tell me you are bi you bastard?!?" They both laugh and Bert pulls me off Gerard and holds me. Gerard laughs more and sighs, "Wow! Is it that bad of a thing?" I glare at Bert, "Please let me go?" He does and I point my finger at Gerard, telling him to come to me. He catiiously walks over and when he reaches me, I kiss him on the lips. Bert screams, "WOO!!!" I pull away smiling and Gerards just shocked. "Ok, am I dreaming or did you actually..." "Yes I kissed you! If you would've told me you are bi...ooh.." He grins brightly and his face just lightens up! "Woa woa woa....you like bi people?!" "No, just bi guys! Oh god! Your bi!!" I tackle him to the bed again and I hug him this time. Bert laughs at us and Gerard laughs high picthed. Aww, hat was too cue I start to crack up
"Oh my god! That was so high! D-do it again!!" He laughs again and I fall off the bed laughing. Bert shakes his head at me. "Ok you two, your a little too hyper, so um...I'm...leaving" He slowly walks out of the room and I get up and walk over to the door.
Gerard goes after me and grabs my waist "Ah ah ah" I turn around and smile "Helloooo"
""ok so since you now know I'm bi...and you like bi peo- guys, does this mean?" I lean in and kiss his lips soflty and open the door "Maybe"