Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -06-

I've been searching the castle for Frankie and the gang, with Gerard following me closley.
He groans "Where are we going Em? My legs kill!" I then spot them out in the graveyard. I turn to Gerard and say "Graveyard" and I vanish. Gerard appears next to me and I storm over to Frankie and push him. "Hey! What the fuck?!" I glare at him "Did you know he's bi?! BI MAN!!" Frankie smiles "Yeah" My eyes widened, "Why did noone tell me this?!" Mikey-"Because usually girls don't like bi guys?" "Dude..I... adore bi guys!" Frankie scoffs
"Why do you hate me so much then?" I look at him in shock. "Your..your bi?!" He nods "Ok..who else is??" All the guys raise their hands except for Lee and Dorrian. My mouth drops. "Oh...wow" Gerard walks past me and closes my mouth. "Don't drool babe. Not that attractive" I glare at him. "Oh shut up, see if I kiss you now" His eyes widen and he stands behind me and hugs me. "No no no no! That's not fair! I've been tortured long enough!!"
I just shake my head and hold back the laughter. He kisses my neck "Please no I-I love you! come oon! I'll do anything!!" I grin and my face lightens up. "Oh anything?" "Yes please!! I beg you!!" I bite my lip and raise an eyebrow and turn to him.

"You. Bert. Now" He tips his head "Kiss, you tard!" He grins and runs over to Bert, accidentally knocking him to the ground and starts kissing him. I stare in awe. But it's not that much fun yet' "Come on! Do a little touchy touchy and get some tongue in there boys!!"
Everyone looks at me and I blush "Sorry! it's really hott!" They laugh and go back to wacthing them. Oh! I see tongue!! YEEEES! Oh my god! Yeah! Go Bert!! He just totally felt Gerard up!! I heard one of them moan and I yell "OK !! No more! Don't make me happy now!!" They pull away out of breath and laugh. Gerard gets off Bert ad helps him up. I tip my head to the right and grin at Gerard. He smiles and walks over to me. Wow who would ever think someone you've hated for so long you can instantlly love and the best! He's bi!!
"So are you goning to act like my girlfriend now?" I grin and run my hand from his bat belt, up to his neck, where I wrap my arms around. I smirk and give him a quick peck on the lips
"You never know" Gerard smacks his forhead "So if I told you I was bi a long time ago you would've liked me?" I simply smile and nod my head and he groans while everyone laughs at him.