Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -07-

Today, Frankies dad, Griffon is coming home. He's been gone on like, a business trip or something. I don't want to be around when he gets home. I vanish to the graveyard. I search the stones and finally find it. My real dad.

Arnette Joel
1463-2001
Great Father, Beloved Husband, Awesome Friend
May his blacked heart finally rest in peace and always be remebered.


Its currently 2005 by the way. I sigh and run my hands over the inscriptions. I fell a warm tear streak down my face. I whisper "I miss you daddy" I swear I heard his voice say back, "I miss you too Angel" But, I'm sure it was just the wind. I lean my back against the stone and just stare up at the sky. It's almost winter and its getting pretty cold. But of course, I don't care. I'm used to the cold now. I used to spend hours just laying there in the snow. I hear someone calling my name. I squint my eyes and see Gerard standing at the graveyard gates, looking for me. I blink away the tears as he spots me. Now, I don't want my fiancee seeing me cry. At least not yet. I mean, come on! Who does want their boyfriend, husband, fiancee, see them cry? Ok maybe alot of girls will let them see but..I hate it when guys see me cry He stands infront of me and grins, "Em, what are you doing out here for? It's freezing, come inside"

I blink back more tears and open my arms, asking him to help me up. He grabs my hands lightly and pulls me to my feet, and pulls me into a hug. Oooh...hes warm. I hug him back and choke. I don't want to start crying again! I sigh and he let's me go. I start walking towards the gates and he watches me. Gerard looks at the stone I was at and his eyes soften. He sighs again and touches the stone. He whispers. "If only you were still here Arnette, she really misses you man" He pats the stone and starts jogging to catch up with me. But what neither of us had heard, was the ghostly whisper of my father, Arnette Joel, saying "I will Gerard, one day I will see my family again...in the flesh"