Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 18

Empty hearts and empty places
____________________

“F-Frank, you are so perfect!” He exclaimed and jumped on me and kissed me 132187 times
“B-But…” He continued and I looked at him in shock. Is he dumping me?!?!
“I can’t….” And he got up and leaved me there. Still in shock. HE IS DUMPING MEEE??

I can’t believe him. He just made fun of me. BASTARD! I started to throw things and punching the wall until my knuckles started to bleed.

“FUCK!” I screamed in pain. But not the pain in my hand. The pain in my heart. This is happening so fast. How could I fall in love with him, that fast? I don’t know him that well.

I was lying on the floor, bleeding and crying. I don’t know how, but I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night shivering. I looked at my knuckles and they were full of blood but at least, I stopped bleeding. I went into the bathroom to wash myself, to wash myself from Gerard.

In the shower I curled myself in a ball and let the water fall on my back. I am such a pansy, crying for some boy . Pf, I am so dumb.
“PATHETIC!” I screamed and hitted the wall again.

After my long shower I went into my room, now I was all alone, because Gerard took Bela. I sighed and fell in a deep sleep.

The next day I didn’t get up. I just layed in the bed , thinking at the days when he made me happy. I started to cry again. I am surprised that I have so much water in me.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the screen
’You have a new message’

Frankie, baby, this is for your own good. I’m not that perfect. I’m a dumbass. An asshole.I will never be too good for you. And I want you to forgive me, so I could die in peace. Gerard.

What does he mean so he could die in peace?
“OH SHIT!” I jumped out of the bed and runned to his house. And tripped on my feet. FUCK MY LIFE!

Finally I got to his room and he was with a knife in his hands.

“Do you know what you are doing to me?” I asked him and he didn’t looked at me.
“GO AHEAD! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?” I screamed and fell on my knees and sobbed like a 2 years old kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a long time.

Comment and I will love you

xoxoxoxoxo