Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 19

He still wasn’t looking at me.
“Erm?Gerard?”
<insert girly poke here>

“BLURGHHH!!!!!!” He jumped on me and I fell on the floor.
“Gerard? What the heck?” I screamed trying to hide a smile. Yes, I was mad on him, but his smile is contagious.
“Frank, it’s april.” He whispered excited.
“So?” I pressed my lips together trying to not kiss him. I was still mad on him.
“Well, me and Mikey do pranks on eachother. All the month.” He made some huge eyes that scared the crap outta me and grinned.
“So….aren’t you dumping me?”
“FUCK NO! I hope you aren’t mad on me Frankie, but Mikey put me to do this.”
“And if Mikey told you to kill me, would you do that?”
He nodded and I gasped
“I’m joking Frankie. I…uhm….” His smile faded away and I bit my lips hard

Finally he kissed me. I felt like the room was spinning, I don’t want to stop kissing him. Even if he makes stupid pranks on me, I still……. love him.

He moved his lips to my cheeks and I started to massage his back. I moved my hands to his ribs and he giggled on my neck and that gave me goose bumps.
“Weak spot?” I asked smirking.
He nodded without taking his lips from my neck.

“Frank, want to go somewhere with me?” He mumbled still sucking on my neck.
“Mhm.” Awh, I should have said no, I don’t want him to stop.

He kissed me another 3 minutes then he helped me up and he took my head into his hands.
“I’m sorry for scaring you like that.I don’t have reasons to die now…” He said softly and kissed my nose.
“Why?” I was really curious.
“You.” He said grinning and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and pushed him on his bed. He looked pretty shocked but his shocked face turned into a smile then into a smirk.
“Frankie, we gotta go.” He said seductively. I know he wanted to stay here.
“Five minutes.” I said and attacked his lips. He moaned between our kiss and I felt myself getting hard. Okay Frank, not now, we don’t want Gerard to think you are a obsessed bastard, do we?

Five minutes turned into a half of hour, but I don’t mind, and neither Gerard, he was kissing me like I was some lollipop or something.

“Ok, let’s go now.” He said panting.
“Awww.” I pouted and he kissed me one more time.

“But, where are we going?” I asked him licking my lips, I was hoping that he will kiss me one more time. AND HE DID IT! Yay!
“You’ll see,sugar.” Ahhh…I melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
GERARD! IF YOU ACT ONE MORE TIME LIKE THIS, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! <<Message from Frank

8D You didn't expect that, huh? XD lol
Ok, so I got the idea with "pranks all the month" from mychemadvntrs
You should read her story http://www.mibba.com/story/mychemadvntrs/Its-Still-April-Youre-Still-A-Fool/

IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY 8D I ADORE IT. REALLY <3333

So, comment, send me some love and I will update. 8D love love youu youuuu XD xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo