Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 21

I got off of Gerard on the bed and began walking around the room, blowing out a few of the candles and making the room a little darker. I figured the darker it is, the more comfortable he would feel. He looked nervous, and was still biting his lip.
As I moved around the room I began removing my clothes. I looked to Gerard and nodded, he began to remove his own.
After I blew out another candle I went back to Gerard.
He scooted up the bed a little, till his head could reach the pillow.
I kissed him roughly, letting our tongues explore and I let my mind wander.
I thought about what I would do to him, thinking this made me get an erection.
My mouth left his and traveled down his chest.
I let my tongue run down to his belly button before I started kissing again.
The bed moved as Gerard propped himself on his elbows. I heard him gasp every now and then.

He had an erection now, I kissed down his penis till I got to the tip, licking it like a ice cream.
"Oh fuck" Gerard breathed out, he knew what I was about to do.
I opened my mouth wide, forming a 'O' and I ran my mouth down the length of his member.
Bobbing my head and pumping him with my hand.
I looked at Gerard as I continued. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed.
He looked like he was enjoying it, at least I was good at this.
Always too soon, I pulled away from him. He pouted, then smirked.

I lent on my knees in front of him. Since he was a virgin I was going to make this as painless as I could.
I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked on them, getting them all wet.
Gerard spread his legs putting a leg on each side of me.
I put a finger inside him, he pulled a face.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.
"Just feels different" I inserted another finger, he hissed.
"I can stop if you want, I don't want to hurt you" He shook his head no.
"No, it's okay. Keep going" Doing what I was told, I moved my fingers in and out. A smile formed on his lips, so I guess it didn't hurt anymore. I put in another finger; nothing.

After a few minutes Gerard started moaning, that was my cue.
I removed my fingers and positioned myself at his entrance.
"Go Frank" He laid back on the bed.
I moved in and out of him, getting a steady rhythm.
Gerard was moaning my name and pleasuring himself, I began to get that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.
"Frank.. I think I'm gonna" Gerard moaned, unable to finish his sentence.
I moaned and thrust into him harder, my stomach spasming and I finished inside him.
I pulled out and looked at him, he finished on himself.
He looked like he was in heaven.
"I love you Gee" I whispered.
He opened his eyes.
"I love you too, Frank"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Playdoh (: (first friend in Ayden's friend list)
I'm now the co-writer of this story
I hope you like this chapter =D