Save Me

Hope

Mikey‘s P.O.V

I felt Edward’s arms sneak around my waist and kind of forcing me to the door. I knew I had to face Gerard but I didn’t want to. I didn’t want him to see me. But Edward was still determent to drag me through that door.

“Comon Michael, you can do it.” He kissed my neck softly and I felt shivers run down my spine but the sickness in my stomach forced me to ignore it.

My throat grew extremely dry as I felt the smell of blood in the air but I had just finished drinking…Frank’s blood so I didn’t need more, I hoped.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Gerard lying on the hospital bed, with his arms around Frank, who was clearly sleeping. At first he didn’t notice me but I heard Edward let out a ‘silent’ cough and Gerard’s head snapped towards us. I saw his eyes fill with pure hate as he watched me walk slowly into the room with Edward behind me.

“I…” I looked away from his stare, not being able to handle his piercings eyes.

“You what?” He spat at me and I sat down on the floor, wrapping my arms around my chest and left Edward standing next to me.

“I…I can explain Gerard…”I hid my face in my hands, knowing that Gerard’s eyes were still on me.

“Please do, monster.” The last word was like venom dripping from his tongue but I knew it was true, I was a monster.

“Carlisle saved me…”I let out a sigh but continued. “I was dying at the hospital and he really wanted me to live…so he bit me, placed the poison into my body. And it was hell Gerard.” I heard him let out ‘hmph’ but I ignored it

“And he brought me to his house and taught me to be a vampire, him and Edward. They trained me so I would be able to see you without …hurting you.” Gerard let out a laugh.

“Well, they did a GREAT job!” He said sarcastically and the pain in my soul grew.

“Gerard…I couldn’t control myself…The smell…It took over me…You have no idea how much it hurts me that I nearly killed Frank, the person you love the most…” I felt Edward’s wrap around my shoulder, making me feel a bit safer.

“Well, then you shouldn’t had attacked him, even if it ‘took’ over you or not. You’re not my Mikey anymore…”I looked up and I saw tears run down his face. The pain in my soul took over my brain and I felt my body leap down on to the floor but Edward pulled me up again.

“Gerard, I’m Edward, Carlisle son. I trained Mikey, he did well with his other encounters with other humans but Frank…Frank is special. I even felt it. We are vampires, but we don’t drink human blood. We drink animal blood to satisfy our needs but we are weak for your human blood but we train to be strong. And Mikey is only a new born, so it’s extremely hard for him to control himself and he only had 5 days to do that. He hates the fact that he’s a vampire and he hates, hates, hates that he attacked Frank. Mikey loves you Gerard, more than anything. If he loses you then…I think he’ll just… I don’t want to know…” Edward’s words made Gerard think, I also noticed that the hate in his eyes had gone away.

Edward sat down on the floor with me and I felt him place a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Don’t worry, I know what he’s thinking.” He whispered in my ear and I felt a small smile appear on my face but my soul made it disappear quickly.

I looked up at Gerard. I saw him run his hand over Frank’s skin and tears ran down his face. It really killed me to see him in such pain, should he forgive the man who nearly killed his love? I would also be confused but … it was up to him.

“Mikey…erm …hey okay… You see…I…don’t know…You…nearly…killed Frank…” I heard Gerard let out a quiet sob.

“And…I will never put him in danger again….He’ll always be in danger when your near him…Would it…you know…help if you…” He suddenly stopped but I felt Edward nod.

“Yes, we could train Mikey more and keep him safe from humans but you could still see him and I’d always be with him.” Edward answered Gerard’s unsaid question and Gerard looked at him confused but ignored it.

“I don’t forgive you though…I just can’t at the moment…It will take time…”Gerard whispered and I felt hope stream through my veins. I knew I deserved it but knowing that I could have my chance was enough.

I nodded and stood up and Edward did the same, I walked towards Gerard slowly and he started to look at Frank and then at me again, terrified. But I knew I was on control now.

“Gerard…I won’t hurt him or you… I just…” I felt my knees give in as I stood in front the bed but Edward picked me up.

“I just want you to know that…I’m extremely sorry and I love you…” I looked at Gerard’s red, cried out eyes and he just nodded. It was enough for me and I felt myself being dragged out the room once again by Edward.

“You did a great job Michael.” Edward said while closing the door and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

“Thank you for saving me over there…” I placed my hands in his and he smiled at me, causing me to smile also. The thought of Gerard giving me a chance really took a huge weight of my shoulders.

“I love you…”I looked at him, feeling quite shocked at my own words. I hadn’t expected those words to come out but…I guess they were true. These past 5 days Edward had always been there for me, comforted me and just talked to me and made me feel better no matter what. I saw Edward’s eyes grow big but he smiled.

“I wasn’t expecting that.” He smiled and I felt a panic feeling take over my body but Edward placed his lips against mine.

“I love you too.” He said after breaking the kiss and my vampire butterflies started flying. Making me feel that I was safe, for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's funny, if someone comments on this story then I'm willing to update! xD
and yay! I'm glad you like it (:
I'll try to update more often^^