Teenage Hearts

There he goes

Zack's pov...

The bell finally rang for the next class, as I carefully got out my seat, without tripping on my board and embarrass myself. I finally got out, grabbing my board from underneath the desk, packing my notebook. Then, slid my backpack on and was on my way. As I was walking, I heard someone call after me, it was that new guy, I still don't know his name, and if they said it, I wasn't paying attention. I turned to him as he catched up to me, he said breathlessly, "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name," he ran this far up to me just to ask me for my name? That's crazy, but I'll take it. I simply replied, "Zack, I gotta go," with that I left, that mystery girl has next period with me. I rushed to my locker to get my books out, switching the ones from my previous class. I turned my head to the side and that new guy just walked by me, I'm totally freaked, I'm gettig this eerie feeling about him, and no it's not in that way. When I finished, I quickly headed to chemistry, making it on time, gee I was getting lucky today. Hopefully I'll have the guts to talk to that girl, she's my neighbor, why can't i just go to her house and talk to her?

I took a seat on one of the stools in the back, I have this thing of sitting in class on the back, makes it safe. As soon as i setted my stuf down, I saw her and to my surprise, she met my gaze, smiling at me. I felt my stomach sink as I swallowed hard, is my head going nuts? Cuz she's walking towards me. Just as she got there, she sat right next to me, casually setting her bag down. She looked at me once more as I looked back, she asked, "You live in front of me don't you?" I quickly nodded as a drop of sweat was sliding on my forehead, I need to calm my nerves, quick. I just took deep breaths and muttered, "So um, you like living here?" She nodded her head following with a sweet, "t's nice, totally different form Jersey." I smiled and asked, "So, um, what's your name?" She casually replied, "Lily, you?" I answered, "Zack, nice to finally meet you," she smiled, which lighted the whole room more as she glanced at me. The class started and we got into deeper conversation. I was learning so much about her over the spur of 15 minutes until she said something I just had trouble registering, "Um, Zack, during this week, I couldn't help but just look at you, cuz I thought, you were, um, interesting." I stuttered, "Wait, what? Really?" She nodded shyly, turning a little pink. I put my hand on her shoulder as I admitted, "Me too, I just never thought I could actually have a conversation with you, because I thought you were, amazing." She smiled that perfect smile again, and if weren't in a stupid chemistry class, we could've kissed right now. We just continued to stare at eachother for the remaining of class, just until the bell rung. I asked, "So Lily, what do you have next?" She answered, "Algebra II, you?" I replied, "Film, I'll see you at lunch," she agreed, "Okay, um, mind walking me to class?" My heart fluttered, she wanted me to walk her to class and we're not even together, but I wish we were. I quickly answered, "Not at all."

She grinned and I walked her to Algebra, just as she was going inside, I took hold of her arm and pulled her towards me. As she stared in confusion, my lips met her's, this would make up for Chemistry, surprisingly, she kissed me back. This went for a few seconds, until we pulled away, she said sofly, "I'll see you later," I nodded and I left to film class with a rush going on inside. This the best day of my life.