Status: HAITUS.

I've Only Got Forever

22

I woke up on my front, the sheets covering only my bottom half. My head was on William's chest and he was tracing patterns on my back. I sighed in contentment and nuzzled my face into his neck, placing kisses on the pale skin.

My eyes fluttered open to see William smiling with his eyes closed. He was awake too. Smiling softly, I shifted out of the bed completely naked and sauntered into the bathroom. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I brushed my teeth and when I finished I looked up to see William standing behind me, in the mirror.

"Jeez you scared me." I gasped, placing my hand on my heart. He was naked except for a pair of boxers, his eyes glazed over with lust like they were last night.

"Sorry." He mumbled huskily.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Back up there, I need a bath." I grinned, turning so my back was to him. He stepped forward, pressing his body against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck, licking and sucking every now and again. I moaned, my hands clutching him. He suddenly pulled away from from me with a smile.

"Have your bath, I'll go make breakfast." With that he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I rolled my eyes before I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I turned to the mirror and gasped. My neck had purple marks across the collarbone and near my throat. I growled softly.

No wonder he was so perky.

I ran my bath and used the same soaps and lotions as last time. I let the warm water relax my body and I closed my eyes. However my relaxing was interrupt by the door clicking open to see a dressed William carrying a tray. On the tray was two glasses of orange juice, a bowl of fruit and a rose. I grinned at his cheesy side.

He sat on the edge of the bath, putting the tray down on the side next to him, and fed me the fruit. I had a few sips of the my drink before I got out of the shower, clean and warm, and wrapped a towel around myself. Willam hugged me, ignoring the fact that my hair was soaking wet. He kissed my cheek before drawing in a sharp breath.

"What is it?" I whispered. He gulped.

"I haven't had blood in a week and a half." He whispered back, straining, "And you're...so warm and sweet-smelling."

William had told me a lot. One of them was that they didn't kill when drinking blood, they could contain themselves, and that if the vampire felt so inclined it could be very...pleasurable for the 'victim'. So I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Drink from me."

William looked at me as if I was crazy. So I hastened to explain.

"You're controlled and you love me, you won't hurt me. Plus you said you could make it feel good. I'm curious." I smiled softly. William bit his lip, thinking about it. "Trust me."

I convinced him so he lead me to the bedroom and made me lie down on the bed. Slowly he crawled up my body so he was straddling me. His lips rested on my neck.

"Ready?" He whispered.

"Yes."

His lips kissed my neck before I felt pressure. It felt slightly uncomfortable but soon I felt fuzzy and warm and my mind was filled with memories of last night. I felt myself getting very aroused and I let out a moan. William echoed it with one of his own, drinking deeper and I lifted my hands so the fingers knotted in his soft hair.

I was completely blissed out so when he finally pulled away I realised I had come so close to actually climaxing. I let out a whispered 'whoa' before pulling William's lips to mine and grinding into him.

His hands ripped open the towel and danced around my body. Unlike last night, it was fiesty. Sure the love was still there but lust was taking reign now. Lust and passion.
And I decided...I liked both.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Hello.
Comments?