Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Great plan...gone down in smoke

I woke up the next morning fully clothed and feeling like I was hit in the head with a two by four. My head was pounding and I felt completely drained of all energy. Probably because of all the fun I had with the twins yesterday. I yawned a bit and slowly got up walking to the bathroom hoping a shower would help wake me up a bit. The shower felt awesome as I just leaned against the wall letting the water wash down over my body. I stretched out a bit and shook my head as I finished up my shower and jumped out. I grabbed a towel and started drying off then looked in the mirror with a surprised look. With this new hairstyle it was still hard to believe I was looking at myself. I wounder if the twins feel the same way. I wrapped the towel around myself seeing as how I forgot to bring my cloths with me in here.

I started to open the door then stop remembering Aiden and Tracy coming into my room without an invitation. I opened it a little bit and poked my head out glancing around. The room still looked clear my bags from yesterdays festivities unmoved. I sighed in relief and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bags and shoved them into my closet knowing I wouldn't want to waste the surprise on just Aiden and a blond bitch. I reached up to the cloths already hung up and changed into just normal cloths. A pair of Turquoise And Black Ink Wash Shorts, and a black shirt with a white airplane on it and had a quote off of one of my favorite old movies Airplane that read out 'I Speak Jive.' I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed a hair tie pulling my hair into a messy ponytail on the right side. I left my bangs alone and grabbed a pair of my novelty glasses which were actually 3D glasses I got a while ago from the movies instead of putting them in the one box where you give the glasses back. Though instead of them being the normal paper ones with red and blue film on them these were big Black plastic ones with a thick grey-ish film on them. These were much better.

I stared at myself in the mirror and blew myself a kiss then laughed a bit at how conceited that seemed, "Man I might be turning into Aiden..." I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked to the closet again and pulled out my turquoise bow flip flops slipping them on. Hey you cant get mad at me for being so clothing coordinated. I was born this way...actually my mom was really into being clothing coordinated and I just sort of went with it. haha. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a knock came to my door. I looked at the digital clock seeing it read out 11:45. I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed it was probably time for lunch. I walked to the door opening it to see Robin standing in the door way with a smile on her face. I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey Robin..."

She looked me up and down and nodded her head, "I heard from Jay about your new look so I just had to come see..." She froze then covered her mouth and looked down quickly, "I mean...I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask Jay about what you did I ju-..."

I cut her off laughing softly, "It's fine Robin...it doesn't bother me really." I crossed my arms and took a few step to the side leaving enough room for her to enter the room, "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to come in..."

She turned red and nodded quickly walking into my room. She looked around as if not sure what to do. Her long black hair swaying as she looked around nervously. I laughed softly as I shut the door only to be stopped by something blocking it. I gave a confused look and turned to the door to see Jay standing in the door way holding the door open little with a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey." He said

I rolled my eyes and let him in too. He walked inside just as nervously as Robin. They both looked like they didn't think they should be here. I shook my head and motioned for the two adults to sit anywhere. Jay decided to sit in the chair at my desk and Robin sat on the edge of my bed. They both still seemed so nervous which made this seem a bit awkward.

"Uhhh..." I rubbed the back of my neck not to sure what to say, "So...do you two like each other?" I blurted out as a conversation starter

Both of there faces seemed to turn bright red. Both of them answering quickly with no's which was a bit more suspicious. I crossed my arms and smirked leaning against the wall near my closet.

"Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow

Robin and Jay glanced at each other then nodded slowly as if wondering what the other would saw. The only thing I could think of was 'how cute' two adults who are acting like teenagers who wont admit they like one another. I tilted my head and gave them a childish look.

"So why don't you too go out?" I blurted out again then raised my hand up stopping them from saying that they didn't like each other, "Your both really bad at lying ya know that..."

That seemed to get there attention.

So Jay seemed to speak first, "Well...we're not allowed to have relationships with our fellow uhhh co-workers."

I scoffed, "Says who?!"

Robin glanced at Jay then at me, "Mr. Taurine...he says he doesn't want his house to turn into a brothel..." She looked down, "So it's impossible for anyone to have a relationship."

I bit my bottom lip a little hard debating on what to do then thought up an idea, "Hey...if you two can actually admit that you like one another to me...I'll make it so you two can be together...without being caught." I smiled satisfied with my brilliant idea.

They both looked surprised that I would even offer an idea. They both looked at each other turning even redder. They turned to me and both said exactly what I was looking for.

"I like him" Robin

"I like her" Jay

I clapped my hands and felt a little giddy, "Aright...well to settle this how about whenever I have time or on the weekends I'll use that as an excuse to go out..." They both looked confused. I shook my head at the slowness, "And I'll take my 'personal maid' with me" I said using air quotes. They still looked confused, "Ok you two aren't the sharpest tools in the toolbox are ya." They turned red again, "I mean Jay is the one who drives me around all the time...Robin is my personal maid so it wouldn't be strange that I take her with me...so while I'm doing whatever...you two can spend time together doing whatever."

They seemed to finally get it and brightened up.

"You would do that?!" Robin asked sweetly

I nodded my head laughing, "Well ya... speaking of..."

Jay jumped up as if waiting for me to say I wanted to go out which I did, "What is it?"

I laughed and pointed to my mouth, "There's something missing..."

They both looked at each other confused, then Jay spoke, "But I like her I cant kiss you..."

I gave him a funny look and shook my head, "No I want to get my lip pierced...which means I need to go out."

Robin jumped up and ran to me hugging me, "Oh Ms. Vikky your a saint."

I rolled my eyes which they couldn't see because of the glasses I had on, "No problem...really now I'll go talk to Mr. Taurine so you two get ready..."

They both nodded as we all walked out of the room. We all froze seeing the last person we wanted to outside my door leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the hall staring at my door. Aiden stood there with an annoyed look on his face eying all of us.

"Now what do we have here..." He spoke sarcastically

I growled, "What do you want?!"

Jay and Robin both looked nervous as they quickly scurried out of the room and down the hall. I couldn't blame then since he was the son of there boss. I would probably be afraid too if the guy I liked was working with me ad there was that kind of rule. I shut my bedroom door and crossed my arms glaring at him from under my glasses.

"I was just looking for Jay..." He said with a smirk on his face

I shook my head and waved him off as I started down the hall, "To bad I called him first...I need him for something..."

"Oh really...you mean like getting him on a date with his little girlfriend..." He said as a matter-of-fact tone

So he had heard our conversation, "I have no idea what your talking about..." I said continuing on, "Go find Tracy...I'm sure she would entertain you more then your imagination of people dating each other..."

He didn't give up and followed me hovering over my shoulder, "Oh I don't know about that...besides Tracy went home this morning."

I rolled my eyes and started down the stairs, "Your point being I have things to do today...So I'm a busy person go find someone else to bother."

He chuckled which for some reason annoyed me to a new extent, "No I think I might tag along with you."

I stopped halfway down the stairs and stared at him, "You wouldn't"

He smirked and continued down the stairs, "Oh you bet your little ass I would."

I gasped then involuntarily looked behind me down at my butt, "It's not that small..." I mumbled to myself then growled, "Don't stare at my butt!"

He laughed and headed to his dad's study making me run after him knowing he wasn't going to let up on his coming with us. Damn this asshole and his stupid attitude problem. I hate guys like him. I reminded myself to make a mental note to kick his ass latter. How the hell am I supposed to marry this douche when I don't like him...and he most definitely doesn't like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you my loyal fans. Special thanks to crazyobsessions;, Luv Muffinz, Love. Hope. Dreams., lalalalala:-D, Rainbow-Tears, and AnnaLAWL for all of your awesome comments!!!
Hope you all enjoy this chapter
Tell me what you think and you'll get another chapter again!!!