Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Puppies, Talent shows, and Little Brothers

"So...your friend there is rich or something?" Lex asked out of nowhere while driving all of us to his house.

My head shot to him and glared, "He is NOT my friend..."

Lex glanced at me with an apologetic look, "Sorry...just asking..."

I sighed, "Sorry about that...he just makes me UGH!" I clenched my fists

Deric nodded from the back seat, "He does..."

"I think his main goal in life is to be a douche..." Eric added after his brother.

Lex looked thoughtful for a minute then spoke, "Well that would be a little hard to be a little bottle like that."

My eyes widened at his words, "Oh my god EW Lex..."

Lex smiled laughing, "What he said it I was just stating a point about it...."

Eric laughed and shook his head, "He has a point there V."

Deric gave a disgusted face, "That's just gross..."

I rolled my eyes only to realize that all of us were on our way to Lex's house, "Hey Lex..."

He glanced at me while still driving his car and keeping his eyes on the road at the same time, "Ya what's up?"

"Well I'm kind of curious as to why your letting a bunch of strangers like us come over to your house the first day we meet..." I asked

Lex shrugged his shoulders, "It wouldn't be the first time this has happened...I tried it a lot with new friends it only worked when I was in elementary school though..." He laughed a little, "It's just the way I've always been..."

Deric leaned forward and smiled at Lex, "awww were you a lonely little kid..." He laughed

Lex laughed shaking his head, "No nothing like that...I have always moved around so I always thought that since I might not be here for to long then I might as well speed up my friendship a bit ya know."

I nodded my head slightly, "I get what you mean I guess..."

Eric shook his head, "I've never been in a situation like that so I wouldn't know..."

Deric smack his brother upside the head, "You idiot, He means like if you had to move all over since you were little then you'd want to make a bunch of friends with memorable memories..."

Eric stared at his brother, "How the hell did you get all that from just him saying he wanted to speed up friendships?!"

Lex and I laughed as the twins argued in the back seat. I looked out the window seeing all of the tree's and houses pass by us in a flash. The sky was bright blue, the grass all over was lush and green not a brown spot on any lawn that I could see. I smiled slightly liking how this town looked unlike the giant desert I used to live in. Here it was beautiful and cool, there it was always sandy, hot and sticky. Thinking about it I would like to live here for a long time. With that thought a picture of Aiden flashed in my mind. I growled to myself shaking my head not liking the fact that he was in my mind.

"You alright Vik?" Lex asked

I looked at him and laughed nervously, "Ya..."

He raised one of his eyebrows, "You sure?"

"Ya why?" I asked confused.

He gave me a little smile, "Well you still haven't noticed that we're the only ones in the car."

I gave him a confused look then turned back to see the twins missing. I looked around and saw that we were in front of a house. The twins already walking up the driveway still arguing with each other. The house was from what I could see two stories. It looked a bit old fashioned, the red color of bricks that made up of the house was a little dim but gave the house an old look. Big clear windows lined up on different walls showing off some of the things inside. The big brown door had a bunch of designs on it that for some reason would just look weird if it didn't have it. I smiled liking how this house just looked like it gave off this comfortable vibe.

"Come on V." Lex said while holding my door opened.

I looked at him a bit surprised not even realizing he left the drivers seat. I nodded my head shaking off the surprise and jumped out of the big black SUV stumbling a bit only to be caught by Lex putting one of his arms out under me to steady me. I looked up at him and smiled freezing a bit seeing how close we were. Only mere inches away which made my heart pound. Lex quickly took his arm back turning red as he turned and started walking towards his house without a word. I watched him walking wondering what just happened. I bit my bottom lip and shut the car door slowly following behind him. The twins were still arguing when Lex and I got to the door only this time Eric had Deric in a headlock telling his brother that he was older so he should listen to him.

I laughed and ran over pushing both of them down, "You may be older by I'm awesome so I win this argument!"

"You weren't eve apart of it!" Eric shouted as he got up.

Deric nodded his head, "I would have to agree with Vikky here..."

Eric glared at his brother, "You traitor!!"

"Dont worry Eric I'm on your side!" Lex called from behind us.

Well all looked back to see Lex in front of his open door. I smiled and headed towards him with the twins in toe. Once we all walked inside it was like an episode of twilight zone...not that I don't love that show. I mean who doesn't love the paranormal anomaly of Twilight zone. Well anyways back to reality. Looking around Lex's house was like looking in one of those fancy furniture magazines. Everything in here was clean and pretty much clear of any sort of dirt. When you want inside the house the floor looks like a pretty red-ish hardwood. If you looked to the right there was a big opening that looked like it lead to the living room seeing as how a bunch of couches and chairs lined up in there on a white-ish brown carpet. Looking straight ahead a few feet away near the doorway next to the living room was a giant stare case. This place looked unreal if you looked at it. The walls were a pretty beige color that went well with everything.

"Wow" The twins said simultaneously.

I nodded my head, "You guys said it..."

Lex laughed and rolled his eyes walking to the living room, "Come on guys...oh and wipe up that drool before you do."

I shook my head and followed him with the twins next to me. I felt if I moved to much around here there would be dirt everywhere even though I wasn't even dirty. The twins must have felt the same way since they were nervously standing glued to my side. Lex tossed his backpack on a couch and plopped down next to it. He looked at us and raised an eyebrow.

"You know you guys do make pretty good statues, but I think it would be better if you sat down...really everything just looks like this because we just moved...trust me it wont last to long...especially with my little brother and Panda." Lex said pointing at the other couch and chairs in the room.

Eric was the first who moved and sat down in one of the lazy-boy chairs, "You have a brother?"

Lex nodded his head, "Sure do...he's 6 now...he has a funny imagination that no girl is allowed to date or marry me without his approval..." He laughed a little, "The only creepy part about it is that he said if he doesn't approve of anyone then he'll just marry me...cute but creepy coming from my brother."

I nodded laughing a little sitting down on the couch, setting my bag on the floor by my feet, "He sounds like a cool little kid to care so much about his big brother."

Lex laughed, "Ya you could say that..." Lex turned to Deric a bit confused, "You ok there dude? you've been standing there for a while now."

That must have been Deric's Que since he quickly blurted out, "YOU HAVE A PANDA!!!" taking all of us by surprise.

The room fell silent for a few minutes and all of us except Deric who was just looking at Lex with confusion. Lex shook his head and stood up walking out of the room telling us to hold on. Deric walked past me and his brother and sat down on the couch next to me. After a few minutes of us just waiting for Lex in silence there was suddenly some random barking. All three of us started looking around wondering where it was coming from only to see a little white ball of fluff fly into the room from the doorway where Lex left from. It jumped on the couch and barked at me and Deric happily. Well I was just guessing that it was happy since it's little cotton ball of a tail was wagging.

"Guys this is Panda...he's a Samoyed puppy" Lex said as he walked into the room

I looked from Lex to the puppy then quickly reached out and snatched the puppy hugging it and petting it like a little girl would, "It's so cute!"

Deric seemed disappointed looking at the puppy, "That doesn't look anything like a panda..."

Lex laughed and sat down, "Well that's true but my brother was the one who named him...I wanted to name him Snow, but Panda won over my opinion."

Eric laughed looking at Lex and pointing to me, "I think you just lost your dog...it never disappoints to see a girl who can act tough a nails but once you give her something cute it's all down hill from there."

I glared at Eric and stuck my tongue out at him while hugging and petting the puppy. It was pure white and so soft. I just didn't want to let it go. I snuggled up to the puppy who did it right back. How could you not think this ball of fluff was cute?!

"Ok guys there was a reason we came here..." Deric said looking at all of us.

Lex nodded, "Oh ya...the talent show...soooo what are we going to do?"

Eric leaned back in the chair, "Well we were thinking about doing a band for it..."

I nodded slightly, "Don't even ask me they dragged me into it."

Lex laughed a bit and nodded his head, "Well that shouldn't be to hard...What do you guys play?"

Eric shrugged, "I can play guitar."

"Bass and keyboard" Deric smiled

I looked up from the puppy at Lex, "I can sing, play guitar and play violin..."

Lex nodded his head, "Well sounds to me like all you really need is a drummer...which just so happens I can play." He smiled

Deric nodded his head, "Well the positions are filled V center stage singing, Eric on guitar, Lex on drums and me on Bass..."

"Next is to figure out what to play..." Eric added for his brother.

Lex nodded his head, "So how long do we have until the talent show starts?"

"The beginning of next month..." Eric answered

"So three weeks then" Lex said to no one in particular.

I looked down at the puppy while putting it more, "Hey since I have to sing it can I pick the song?"

Everyone turned to me but Deric spoke first, "What...did you have a song in mind?"

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at them, "Ya I might have a song in mind..."

"Well..." Lex asked

"Ya enough with the anticipation what is it?!" Eric asked

I smiled a little, "What about 'The in crowd' by that kid mitchel Musso?"

Deric laughed, "Oh god tell me you dont just sit around watching Disney all day."

Eric through a piece of paper at his brother, "Shut up! Vikky does have a good idea though...that song does go pretty well especially with us..."

I nodded my head, "My thoughts exactly..."

Lex nodded, "Well all in favor say 'I'."

Everyone all spoke out simultaneously, "I" which made the puppy bark making us laugh.

"All oppose." Lex added after.

There was dead silence making us laugh, "Well now that that's decided we should come up with a schedule to practice."

"Wait wait wait..." I interrupted having everyone turn to me, "Well all the talent shows I've been to or been in there was always two performances by the winner..."

Everyone looked confused, but Lex must have known what I was talking about, "Oh ya...all the school I've been too did the same thing there. If you were a band and played a song and won you'd play a different song as victory same thing if all you did was sing."

I nodded my head, "Ya so doesn't that mean we have to pick another song?"

Deric laughed, "So full of confidence huh Vik?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's being optimistic..."

Eric nodded his head, "But she is right if we do win and don't have a back-up song then we would suck..."

Lex nodded agreeing with everyone, "Ya so...what are we gonna do?"

I raised my hand like a little kid as the puppy jumped off my lap, "I have an idea! Pick me Pick me!"

Lex laughed pretending to be the teacher, "Yes Vikky?"

I smiled, "What about 'High-school never ends' by bowling for soup?"

Eric jumped up, "That's perfect!"

I looked at him confused but Deric must of understood what his brother meant because he jumped up too. Twins what are you gonna do about there damn telepathy thing.

"Switch the songs!!" They both said simultaneously

Lex and I raised an eyebrow, "Switch the songs?" I asked

Eric nodded, "Ya switch 'The in crowd'..."

"With 'High-School never ends' it would be..." Deric added

"PERFECT!" The twins said together doing there weird finish each others sentences.

I glanced at Lex, "What do you think?"

He nodded his head, "Ya sound good to me..."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well alright then how about the schedule..."

The twins nodded sitting back down. Eric pulled out a piece of paper from his bag along with a pen. We all ended up discussing what we were going to do for about 2 hours before we heard Lex's front door open. In ran a little boy who looked almost exactly like Lex except miniature. He ran into the living room and jumped onto his brothers lap.

"LEX!!!" the little boy shouted in a cute voice

"Hey little man...say hello to my friends..." Lex said sitting the kid up and sat him next to him.

The little boy looked at me and the twins and smiled showing that he lost one of his front teeth, "Hi I'm Josh Myli!" He said pointing to himself proudly.

Looking at Josh he really did look just like brother. He had the black and brown hair with the beautiful crystal blue eyes. What made it even cuter was that he was dressed up almost exactly like his brother. He had on a pair of Social Collision midnight blue over-dyed skinny jeans that fit him just fine so they didn't sag down. He had on a black shirt that had a giant key from the video game Kingdom Hearts. He had a necklace on that looked like the key from the Kingdom Hearts game too. He was really cute.

I smiled, "Nice to meet you Josh I'm Vikky Korbin."

Eric smiled too, "I'm Eric Destin..."

"And I'm Deric Destin." Deric said waving to the kid.

The little boy smiled brightly, "Nice to meet you!" He looked up at his brother, "I'm going to go upstairs..."

"Alright go on..." Lex said patting his brother on the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome thanks to Miss Mittens., AnnaLAWL, lil_angel666, hayleyrd7-80, and EscapingHeartBreak for commenting
I Hope everyone likes this chapter!!!
SO tell me what you think...

oh and this is the cute PANDA
Image