Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

The fight

Lex and I walked into the school laughing and talking about whatever came to mind. He was pretty funny he kind of reminded me of my friend Sean from back home. There was always someone who reminded you of someone else you used to know when you move. Though Lex didn't seem to much like the player Sean was. That's a plus for him. As we made out way down the hall to our lockers I heard a bunch of whispering and a bunch of squealing girls. I winced at little at the high pitch noise that made me look around only to see the twins towering over all the bubbly girls. They looked nervous as hell as they kept looking around for something probably me.

I turned to Lex, "Hold on a minute"

"Uhhh sure no problem." He said a bit confused

I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted over the girls, "ERIC!!! DERIC!!!"

That caught everyone's attention including the bubbly girls. I waved towards them to head over which they both gave off looks of relief. They quickly pushed past the girls and headed towards me with smiles on there faces. I looked Eric up and down first who was wearing a pair of Social Collision blue mechanic wash rude skinny jeans with dark metallic blue suspenders dangling around his knees. His pants still didn't sag around his butt like I normally see it but that's what made Eric cute. He was wearing a black shirt that said "I heart Zelda" but instead of one heart it had two in a half of them. His shirt hugged his skin perfectly making him look hotter then normally did especially with his new haircut.

I turned my gaze to Deric who was wearing a pair of Social Collision light blue acid wash skinny jeans that sagged around his butt a bit showing off cute Courage the cowardly dog boxers. Around his belt loops was a metallic blue and purple pyramid belt with a Star Wars R2-D2 belt buckle. I had to smile at the shirt he chose, it was black with the words written in bright yellow gold reading out "I just AWESOMED all over the place!" His hair was a bit messy but it went well with him.

I smiled waving at the two, "Hey guys"

Eric ignored my greeting and stopped in front of me examining the guy next to me, "Who's he?"

Deric seemed a little excited unlike his brother as he looked at Lex, "Hi I'm Deric! This rude guy here is my brother Eric!"

Lex smiled as he put his hand out to shake Deric's who accepted happily, "I'm Lex. It's nice to meet you."

Eric was still eying Lex like he was the plague, "So...is Lex short for something?"

Lex got a serious look on his face and said, "Lex Luther..."

We all froze for a minute and suddenly all burst out laughing including Lex who was obviously kidding. I could already tell he would fit in with us nicely. It wasn't until we finally got to my locker that I noticed all the people staring at us and whispering to each other. The twins must have noticed it too since they had that nervous look on there faces again. Lex just looked completely confused while looking around.

"Did I miss something?" He asked

I cleared my throat, but didn't say anything Eric was the one who explained, "Well we were the most popular people before...We ended up changing a few things and well I guess it get a lot of attention."

Deric rolled his eyes, "It's more then that. We were pretty much shunned by everyone. No one liked us and since Vikky here became our friend she ended up in the same situation. Turns out...the new look we have now is being processed by everyone to be either accepted or denied."

I finished putting my things into my locker and turned around leaning up against it with one of my legs bet on it as well, "It's already been accepted...if it wasn't the bubbly bimbo's wouldn't have surrounded you this morning..." I stopped for a minute then corrected myself, "That was mean those girls weren't bimbo's at all...I didn't even see the big boobed blond bimbo and her gang bang squad anywhere in the group. I was sure they would have been there."

Lex burst out laughing at my nickname for people he didn't even know, "ah who's that?"

Deric answered for me, "A few girls one named Tracy the leader of the gang bang squad and the other two Jamie and Stephanie."

Eric sighed in relief, "I wouldn't have been able to take in them hitting on us..."

All three of us looked at each other then seemed to get the chills saying, "ew" simultaneously.

That must have been the sign for the bimbo herself to enter the halls with Aiden. Tracy had one of her "I'm all that" looks on her face only to notice no one was even looking at her besides me, the twins and Lex. She turned her gave to us and whispered something to Aiden who answered her back with something that made her eyes widen. Knowing he must have told her who we were. I stayed in the same spot I was in and smiled with a satisfied look and waved at her.

"Mornin' Tracy."

She looked from me to Aiden who just looked pissed off, "uhhh...h-hi..." She mumbled.

I laughed since I was the only one who knew why she was acting that way.

"V sorry to interrupt your awkward laughing, but we have business to discuss..." Eric interrupted my laughter.

I turned to him and tilted my head, "What?"

Deric sighed and crossed his arms, "The Talent show...remember!"

Lex seemed to be interested immediately, "Talent show?!"

I glanced at him, "Ya apparently there's gonna be one soon...We were going to enter."

Deric nodded, "Ya but we wont even have a chance if we dont even practice."

Eric nodded, "True come on V we need to start soon."

"You can use my house if you want...as long as I can join too..." Lex said with a cheesy smile.

The twins and I all looked at each other as if telepathically talking to each other and all nodded our heads, "Deal"

"Cool you guys can come over today then...not much else to do. I'll bring you there after school in my car." He said smiling

After our whole conversation the sound of the bell went off. Today seemed to fly bye and before I knew it 5th period was over. It was probably because I was excited about actually getting to go to someone elses house. It wasn't until I walked out of my last class that I remembered I should Jay where I'm going. I nodded my head and walked to my locker seeing my 3 friends at the lockers already. All of them laughing and talking, I couldn't help but smile at them since it was kind of refreshing to see another new friend added to our little group. I walked up to them smiling only to be stopped by Tracy.

I sighed heavily, "What do you want Tracy?!" I sounded exasperated.

She glared at me, "Oh I know what your trying to do, and you think I'll just let you do it don't you!"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked knowing exactly what she means, "Really? I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about Tracy...you must be delusional." I spoke oozing sarcasm.

"Aiden wont fall for it you hear me!" She hissed

I yawned a little and shrugged, "What do I care? He's just narc...now if you'll excuse me...I have something better to do..." I said walking around her then turned back to her, "Oh ya...I wont be back at the house for a while so help yourself to Aiden all you want." I laughed as I went back on my way towards my friends ignoring the strange pain I felt in my chest.

"What was that about?" Eric asked?

I shrugged, "Still thinks I'm trying to steal her stupid boyfriend..."

Deric seemed to ponder my answer, "I was meaning to ask you something V?"

I raised an eyebrow looking up at him, "What's up?"

"Well...how do you know Aiden? And why do go home with him everyday?" He asked

That question surprised me, but Eric added, "Ya I was wondering that too...you too got something going on or something?"

I shook my head and opened my locker, "No...I just live in his house...uhhh you see my mom and his dad know each other...so I'm just living with him because of her." I answered not really lying but not telling the whole truth.

The answer must have satisfied them since they didn't ask anymore questions. After I finished gathering my things we all headed out of the school. I could see Aiden getting into the limo and Jay holding the door for him.

I sighed softly, "hold on guys I gotta go tell them I'm not going home right now.."

The twins nodded and Lex just looked confused.

I bounded down the stairs towards Jay who had a smile on his face, "Hey Vikky."

I smiled, "Hi Jay...listen I'm not going home yet."

"Oh! would you like me to wait for you?" He asked surprised

"What the hell are you talking about?! Get in the damn car you idiot." Aiden said from inside the car.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him going back to Jay, "I'm going over to my friends house for a bit...I'll call you if I need a ride alright?"

Jay seemed hesitant but agreed while Aiden on the other hand got out of the car, "Don't just ignore me damn it!" He said grabbing my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I hissed at him

His eyes darkened, "I said get in the damn car Vikky!"

I gave him a cold glare, "And I said let me go Aiden!"

"Hey we interrupting something?" A familiar voice came out of nowhere.

Both me and Aiden turned to see the guys standing there looking a bit menacing. I smiled and yanked my arm out of Aiden's grasp.

"No your not...come on lets go." I said happily and gave a side glace to Aiden, "See you at home."

Aiden growled loudly, "You cant go Vikky!"

I turned around and put my hands in my pockets giving him another icy look, "And who are you to be telling me what to do?"

Eric nodded his head, "Ya stop being such a freakin' narc dude and get over it."

"Seriously Aiden what's your problem if you want to take someone home go find Tracy." Deric spoke right after his brother.

Lex just stood there silently not getting into the drama seeing as how he had no idea what was going on. I couldn't blame him if I didn't know what was going on I would be the same way.

"Listen up TWINCEST!! She lives at my house I can talk to her and do whatever the hell I want understand me. Just because you losers got some stupid new looks wont change that your still a couple of emo kids who will ne-"

I cut him off with a sharp slap to his face that echoed through the area of the school, "I've told you before Aiden don't talk shit about my friends..." I gave him the coldest look imaginable, "You have nothing to do with me...we both made that very clear now go run off to Tracy understand..." His face seemed to pale even more then it already was.

Lex cleared his throat, "ummm...so how about we head out?" he asked trying to clear the awkward mood.

I turned to him and smiled, "Ya lets go...come on guys."

The twins nodded following closely behind me leaving Aiden standing in front of the limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to EscapingHeartBreak, AnnaLAWL, and violetgrass for you awesome comments. Thanks guys.
So tell me what you guys think of this chapter!!