Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Let's get musical

Talk about a slap to the face. Lex was looking all smug just standing there on stage with Tracy and the blond brigade. What the fuck happened while he was gone?! Did she like use her slutty nonexistent charms on him?! I mean seriously WHAT THE FUCK!!! My eyes went to the twins who looked how I pretty much felt. I glanced at Sammy who just had her arms crossed and a glare plastered on her face. Donny on the other hand just looked completely confused knowing that Lex was supposed to be OUR friend not some stupid tranny bimbo! My eyes went back to the stage where Tracy and Lex were still just standing there. My eyes went up and down Tracy who was wearing some stupid skimpy pretty much invisible dress. I looked down at myself and just felt disgusted wearing a dress period. Why? Because a tramp that just stole my friend is wearing one.

"Vik..." I felt my arm being tugged

I turned my head to see Sammy standing next to me with an intent look plastered on her face. Danny was standing next to her not sure what to do. I shook my head and sighed as I completely turned to her.

"What's up?!" I strained the words

Sammy smiled slightly and grabbed my hand, "Come with me for a minute."

"huh?!" I raised an eyebrow

"Eric, Deric, Donny..." All the guys turned to Sammy, "If we're not back in time ask someone to switch spots with us...we'll be right back."

They all just stared after us as Sammy dragged me out of the theater using a back door behind the stage. We stood in the halls with all of the lockers Sammy looking intent while I just looked confused.

"Sam...what's going on?"

She glanced at me then smiled, "I know that look Vik. And because of it your going to change cloths and show everyone just how awesome you look in normal cloths."

I raised an eyebrow yet again, "What?"

She just shook her head and dragged me down a bunch of halls lined up with locker numbers that I didn't recognize. The only thing I did know was that these lockers lead to the Sophomore lockers...which was where Sammy's locker was located. We suddenly stopped at a locker, Sammy released my hand and opened the locker she stood in front of now. Inside it was like a whole other world it was crazy. There were band pictures plastered all over the inside of the locker door. Inside of the locker there were books and cloths scattered through the whole thing. It was like this whole fashion magazine stock in Sammy's locker.

It wasn't until I felt something nudging me in the side that I realized that Sammy was trying to hand me something. I looked down and stared at a bunch of cloths. She was looking up and me with a bit smile on her face.

"Go on you need to put these on..." She said quickly shoving them at me

I grabbed a hold of them then looked around, "You mean here..?"

She looked at me like I was stupid, "Well DUH!! everyone else is in the theater so go ahead."

I glanced around for a minute then did as I was told I kept the dress on for a minute as I pulled off the shoes Sammy let me borrow then slid on a pair of what looked likeblue bamboo wash skinnys. that had burn marks all up the outside of the pants that shaped out hearts. It looked really cool. I was pretty surprised that the pants actually fit me so well since they were Sammy's. She was a bit shorter then me. I looked around again the slid the dress off once I saw the coast was clear and tugged on a black shirt that had an animated girl with a helmet on it. I really liked this shirt a lot. It was a little odd how this shirt fit me perfectly took hugging every part of my upper torso.

"Ok..." I said once I finished

She looked back at me then pulled out a pair of converse. I tilted my head knowing that the shoes would already fit since Sammy's other shoes fit me. I tugged them on and stood up as Sammy stuffed my dress and her shoes into her locker. She the reached up to the top of her locker and pulled down a pair of awesome looking sun glasses. She handed them to me which I immediately put on. Hey what can I say they were super cool. After that she turned around and looked me up and down, then pulled the hair clips and hair tie out of my hair, then fixed my hair so my bangs hung over my left eye and the split my hair so it was hanging on both sides of my shoulders. She smiled and reached pulled the necklace I had on out from under my shirt so it could be shown off. She would probably have me take it off if she knew who it was from, but I think I'll keep that little thing to myself thank you very much. She nodded her head and crossed her arms.

"Perfect..." She seemed proud of herself

I couldn't help but laugh a little, "Well glad your happy with it...I on the other had don't have the slightest clue on what I look like in all this..."

She shook her head and went back into her locker pulling out a few more shirts and more sunglasses which made me even more confused.

"Uhhhh Sammy...I don't think we have time for me to change again...." I said a bit uneasily

Sure I didn't mind being a dress up doll but I would rather do the talent show then keep dressing up. Though I guess the cloths weren't for me when she spoke.

"I'm having the guys change shirts...the whole look just shifted so the guys are gonna dress a bit normal too." She smiled and started running down the hall, "Hurry."

I'm sorry did I say running I mean freaking sprinting. Hell I hated P.E. I shook my head and chased after her. We slid to a stop outside of the back door to the theater and decided to sneak in quietly. We quickly weaved past everyone trying to find the guys. We finally found them huddled in a corner near the stage where they could still see what was going on. I glanced at the stage to see a group of guys all break dancing. Guess the guys switched with them...at least I didn't have to watch Tracy and Lex doing whatever they were gonna do.

"Guys change into these." Sammy said handing a shirt to each guy

They all glanced from one another a bit confused but did as they were requested. The guys all pulled their ties off and quickly unbuttoned there shirts making a bunch of the girls in the back turn and stare. Of course they would it's a bunch of what I could tell hot guys taking there shirts off DUH. Donny was the first to pull on his shirt which was black and had the word 'Awkward' written in white across the chest. Deric pulled his black shirt on next that had 'To write love on her arms' that was rainbow colored words on the bottom right side of the shirt. Finally Eric pulled on his shirt which was da dada DA black with words on it. His had purple writing on it that said 'Are you afraid of the dark.' Looking at all the guys they looked a lot more comfortable then in the corporate nooses and button up shirts. What's a corporate noose you ask? It's a tie long story.

Once they finished pulling there shirts on Sammy handed them each a pair of sunglasses. Eric and Deric had on pretty much the same kind of fade shield sunglasses the only difference was that Deric's were black with gold on the sides while Eric's were White with black on the sides. Donny on the other hand had a pair of metal trim clear leans glasses. Each guy look so much more normal and more like themselves then when they were dressed up. Well duh that's why you call it dressed up. Of course I knew that...O....K maybe should just stop having a mind conversation before I actually start talking to myself.

I jumped when I heard a bunch of applause and turned to see that "the breakers" group had finished dancing and the girl with the mic was walking out on stage. I took a deep breath and turned to the guys.

"Is everything set up?" I asked

Eric nodded, "Yep since a few other groups are doing the whole band thing they have it set up behind the back curtains."

Deric smiled, "Hey who's idea was this getup?"

Sammy laughed, "Way to keep a one track mind Deric..."

Donny laughed, "That's what you get from the dumb twin."

Deric glared at Donny from behind his glasses, "Hey I got an A on my last test..."

Eric snorted, "Wood shop doesn't count."

"Shut up..." Deric mumbled.

"Hey losers!" The worlds most evil voice said from behind us

We all turned our heads see a bimbo and a traitor standing to close to us. I turned around and went back to talking to the guys who did the same just ignoring the wicked witch of the hell hole and her new little boy toy who had abandoned his friends.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" Tracy growled

"So we're going on after the next group..." Donny said smiling

I tilted my head slightly, "Why?"

Eric shrugged slightly, "We didn't know how long you guys would be so we just made sure and asked two groups for help..."

Sammy smiled, "Awesome..."

"Don't just ignore me you retards..." Tracy was really getting pissed off now

I watched as Eric rubbed his ear followed by Deric, "Hey guys do you hear someone talking to us?" Deric asked

Sammy glanced around for a minute purposely look past Tracy and Lex, "uhhhh not really..."

Eric yawned, "Must be hearing things..."

"Oh you guys are just trying to hide the shock aren't you." Tracy hissed

I turned around and put my hands in my pockets and looked from Tracy then to Lex, "Seriously...why not just go away...no one wants you guys around we don't need a bimbo or a traitor around."

Lex's eyes turned cold at my words, "What's your problem?!"

I looked down at my shoes then looked back up at him, "huh nothing much...just lost a cool friend to the devil!!!" I said over dramatically and falling backwards while Deric caught me.

"Oh no the shock is so unbearable..." Eric gasped

Lex crossed his arms and shook his head, "You guys are just a bunch of dorks..."

I smiled and stood up straight, "awww and just think a month ago you were one of us dorks..." After I said that my eyes darkened towards Lex as I crossed my arms, "And to think I was actually starting to like you...even though we just met."

I noticed Lex's facial expression change from mad and annoyed to shocked. I shrugged and turned back to everyone else when we all heard the thing we were waiting for.

"Now everyone please give a welcome to the band STEREOTYPE!" The girl with the mic yelled out

I smiled, "Come on guys."

I walked straight towards Lex who was still just standing there and just walked right past him. I know it was a bit mean but I couldn't help it. All of us except for Sammy walked out on stage. Sammy a little ways to the side of the stage so no one could see her but was close enough so we could all see her. I walked up to the front of the stage and grabbed the mic then took it off the stand.

"Hey guys...I'm Vikky if you didn't already know that..." I smiled

A few people cheered while others were a bit quiet.

I looked back to see the guys ready and waiting at there positions with the instruments that were already placed on the stage. I smiled and turned back to the audience trying to ignore the camera's that were focused on the stage.

"Alright well we're going to be singing 'Let's do it' by Joan Jett and Paul Westerburgg. So I hope you guys like it."

I turned around and nodded to the Eric and Deric who both started the song singing the same lines simultaneously into the two mics in front of them.

'When the little bluebird
Who has never said a word
Starts to sing'


After that part I walked forward and smiled as I turned back around and only spoke the next word.

'Spring'

I walked closer to the front of the stage with the mic up to my mouth as I started to sing the rest of the song.

When the little bluebell
At the bottom of the dell
Starts to ring'


I stopped singing for a minute as Eric and Deric spoke the next words like I did for them.

'Ding dong Ding dong'

I smiled as I took over and continued to sing the song with Eric and Deric jumping in to sing with me.

'When the little blue clerk
In the middle of his work
Starts a tune to the moon up above
It is nature that is all
Simply telling us to fall in love

And that's why birds do it, bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love

Cold Cape Cod clams, 'gainst their wish, do it
Even lazy jellyfish do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love

I've heard that lizards and frogs do it
Layin' on a rock
They say that roosters do it
With a doodle and cock

Some Argentine's, without means do it
I hear even Boston beans do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love

When the little bluebird
Who has never said a word
starts to sing Spring spring spring
When the little bluebell
At the bottom of the dell
Starts to ring Ding ding ding
When the little blue clerk
In the middle of his work
Starts a tune

The most refined lady bugs do it
When a gentleman calls
Moths in your rugs they do it
What's the use of moth balls

The chimpanzees in the zoos do it,
Some courageous kangaroos do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love

I'm sure sometimes on the sly you do it
Maybe even you and I might do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love'


I liked singing the song and dancing all around the stage jumping around. I could actually tell that the audience liked our performance when I saw a bunch of them dancing around a bit. Once the song was finished I smiled and waved to everyone.

"Thanks everyone." I shouted

The twins, Donny and I all walked off the stage to where a waiting Sammy was standing all excited like. I smiled and hugged Sammy who was completely ecstatic about the whole thing. We all walked farther back as the girl who has been announcing the talent show people walked on stage. We all stood watching as the other groups came about then it hit me.

"Where's Aiden's group?" I asked to no one in particular

Eric looked and me and shrugged slightly, "I dunno..."

"They were here when we were on...I haven't seen them since." Donny said rubbing the back of his neck

"Guess that's one less group of competition..." Deric chuckled

I shook my head as Sammy spoke, "Where's the fun in that....?"

I nodded my head once and turned to the stage when the group that just went on started walking off stage and the back curtains lifted up. I raised an eyebrow seeing all of the band equipment out and glanced around wondering who was up next.

"Now everyone please welcome the last group of the talent show who call themselves 'Black Veil Brides'!" The girl with the mic said and walked off the stage.

I glanced around when no one walked on stage then jumped when a loud bang echoed though the hole theater. I glanced towards the back doors of the theater but didn't see anyone then noticed that everyone who was still in the backstage area were looking out the sides of the curtains towards the audience. I raised and eyebrow and pushed past everyone squeezing to the front. I leaned forward and raised an eyebrow at the sight before me. I could feel my face flush with color and my heart speed up a bit looking at the group walking down the aisles towards the stage.

Aiden and a few of his friends were dressed in all white. SO they all changed cloths before they went on. I bit my bottom lip and smiled slightly as they all climbed up the stage and took there places. Aiden stood at the mic while the other guys grabbed the guitar, bass, and drums. Aiden smirked into the mic the black eyeliner around his eyes was caked on big time, but made him still look dead sexy. Wait did I just think that?! I shook my head. Must be the lights...heats getting to me. I bit my bottom lip again and watched the performance.

"Hey I'm Aiden...as you know..." He smirked with that cocky look on his face, "And this is my band...we're gonna sing you guys a little song...it probably wont go with most of your tastes but who cares it's our song..." He chuckled

I tilted my heads as the music started up and Aiden started to sing. His was walking around the stage and jumping around a little. He fell to his knees and started screaming and singing at the same time. Just watching him I was in complete shock and amazement. Watching him on stage was like watching someone who belonged on stage for a living. It was really amazing. By the time they finished everyone in the audience was screaming and cheering even the people who weren't into the whole screemo type music liked the whole performance. They all walked off stage as the mic girl walked on clapping.

"Wow wasn't that something else..." She smiled, "Now then...judges..."

A teacher who I didn't notice sitting at a table with a few other teachers stood up and brought a piece of paper to the girl. She smiled and opened it then nodded her head.

"Alright with all the judges deciding the winner of this years talent show is GIRLS GENERATION!!!" She shouted into the mic
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome thanks too Artistique, allzac, rumblerawr, lil_angel666, hollywood undead!, Musicluver90001, Dionna, misslilshorty, EscapingHeartBreak, itscalledrevolution;, Shubby, blaqrican13, AmyGoesRawr!, RawrMyCookies, rivals are insane, and JordanK.

*whistles" Now how would you guys like that...
Holy creakin crap there were a lot of shout outs this time...
Well after this chapter there is going to be yet ANOTHER BIG SURPRISE COMING UP!!!!
Hahaha I'm full of em
So now let me explain something.
keep up with the comments and you'll become my favorite SUGAR BUBBLE BUDDY!!!!
SO COMMENT PLEASE