Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Who was I calling?

"What?!" Was the only logical thought that was able to form itself and come out of my mouth.

I couldn't help but stare at Ryan like he sprouted a tail and a couple of horns then started to growl at me like an animal. Oh dear god please say that this is a dream. I told myself over and over in my own head hoping like hell that it would be just a dream. Though luck though...my luck is almost always bad.

"I said I know what's going on between you and Aiden." He said walking towards me, "But let me tell you this as a warning."

I raised an eyebrow completely confused at his words, as he moved closer and closer towards me. I gasped out quickly when I felt as well as watched Ryan jerk his hand out and drag me towards him. My mind started to panic as he roughly pulled me closer towards him and growled loudly. His normally bright eyes were now cold and filled with hate.

"If you dare do anything to hurt my friend I'll personally break you down...understand Vikky...You don't stand a chance with Aiden? Your stupid to even think you did stand a chance with him. Aiden just feels sorry for a girl like you."

His normal cool tone turned to an icy cold chill making shivers run up my spine. Oh god what was I even thinking about this guy.

"I-I uhh..." I stammered

"Hey Ryan!!"

Both Ryan and I jumped slightly, I watched as if it was like a switch was just turned to off that Ryan released me and his face went back to a cool, lazy easy going smile. He looked past me and waved slightly as he left me standing there.

Though right before he left he made sure to whisper towards me, "Keep your mouth shut about this Vikky...especially to Aiden."

All I could do was stand there completely unsure of what had just happened. One minute I was crushing on that guy, the next he threatens me...and I'm not even sure what he knows about me and Aiden just yet. I bit my bottom lip in a panic as I started to fumble into my pant pocket pulling out my phone. I needed...needed something...someone...I needed help. I unconsciously pressed one of the buttons on my phone letting it sped dial a number for me.

Who was I calling?

I felt the tears in my eyes well up. What am I doing? I thought to myself as I fell down to my knees unsure of what to do. All I could do was stare at my phone seeing the number 6 on the screen and the calling logo on it. I could hear the ring go off every few seconds.

Who was I calling?

I bit my lip and dropped my phone collapsing more completely onto the ground not caring that I was in front of Aiden's house with my friends inside of it. Who cares that they were in there?! Who cares that I was crying?! Who cares that I am just hopeless?!

I couldn't hold anything in anymore the tears poured out of my eyes. I could stop the sniffing or whining sounds that I made as I sat there, "What did I do wrong?!" was the only audible thing that made it out of my crying mouth.

It had been a few minutes before I was able to calm down. It wasn't until I finally stopped crying that I could hear my name being called extremely softly. I glanced around quickly wiping that tears away from my cheeks and eyes. I couldn't see anyone, but I could still hear it. My name being called softly, but it wasn't coming from around me it was coming from...I glanced down on the ground to see my phone sitting there. The logo on it read out connected. I tilted my head slightly.

Who was I calling?

I slowly reached down and picked up my phone bringing it to my ear, only to wish I hadn't since I was yelled at once I did, "VIKKY KORBIN TALK TO ME!!!"

This voice sounded familiar, "H-Hello?" I asked softly trying to clear my throat and make the groggy sound leave so whoever was on the phone couldn't tell I was crying. Hopefully they didn't hear me crying in the first place.

"Vikky?! Are you alright?! What happened? Where are you? What are you doing?" The voice spoke in a panicked tone. It also sounded like the person was panting.

"uhhh....I-I'm outside...ummm in front of..."

"Shut up I know where you are outside!" Then the line went dead.

"Shut up..." I said to myself

Who the hell did I just call?!

I jumped a bit hearing a loud slam making me spin around on the ground. There in the doorway stood Eric panting like crazy. I tilted my head and slowly stood up turning towards the door. Eric jumped down the big stairs towards me and just about bum rushed me into a hug. He held me tightly to him taking me by surprise. I could tell he was tired, his face was red, his breathing ragged and I could feel his heartbeat through his chest against mine.

Was he looking through the whole house for me? Why was he so tired? Was he really that worried about me?

"Are you alright?! What happened?!" He asked quickly pulling me away from him and looking me up and down. His eyes finally stopped on my face well my eyes to be exact. "What happened V?" His quick panicked voice turned calm and concerned as he looked at me.

"uhhh...n-nothing?" I smiled slightly

"Liar!" He shouted, "You were crying on the phone and talking about being worthless...what happened? You know your not worthless."

I laughed softly looking towards the ground, "I'm fine Eric...you worry to much..."

He let go of me and shook his head, "Come on V you have to tell me what's wrong. That's what friends do." He sighed loudly and put his hand on top of my head giving it a little pat, "We are friends after all just talk to me...if it'll make you feel better you can tell just me...I mean you did call me crying."

I bit my bottom lip and glanced up towards him, "Alight I'll tell you Eric...I'll tell you everything...but promise me one thing." I took a deep breath, "No matter what you hear stay my friend Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOW So sorry about being so late in posting...
it's been crazy so I hope you like it...
and I hope you continue to read this story....

So here are all of the shout outs to everyone who has commented on my story for a while
ElyRae, rivals are insane, horserideraja, HisPoohObessedGirl, livelaughloveSING566, rockchalkjayhawk, FrozenWithoutYou, lil_angel666, Shubby, take.me.away, musicluver90001, allzac, crazy-desi, sillyasian, xlegit., XoHugsXoxOKissesxO, NerdAttractor
itsXbanarnar, Love.Lie.Live, LifeIsOK, FrozenWithoutYou, SmexyPeanutButter, daddysgirlbri6, blaqrican13, PerfectlyFlawedBabi, ForbiddenWings, xnicotine kisses, Sweet Shocolate, LunaLovegoodq, MyWalnuts-Gir!