Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Mine!

And so I told him, I told him everything from start to finish. About my parents making a debt, about Aiden’s dad helping them, and about our engagement, about meeting Aiden for the first time, and about what Ryan had just said to me a little bit ago. I told him everything! And I mean everything…even about how my chest would tighten sometimes about Aiden, about liking Ryan. Once I had started talking I couldn’t seem to stop myself until after I said everything that needed to be said.

Once I finished talking, I finally decided to bring my eyes up to his. Even though I did watch his face the entire time I spoke to him I never really looked into his eyes. I didn’t know how to feel exactly after watching just about ever facial expression on his face past. It started with confusion, to anger, to sadness, then finally to sympathy. I hated seeing that look of sympathy on his face, but it was like once I finished talking and he started to take it all in. His eyes said something completely different then what his face said a few minutes ago. His bright pretty eyes were smiling as well as the rest of his face.

He let out a loud long whistle, shaking his head and laughing a little softly, “Holy crap Vik…” He moved his hand up and started to rub the back of his neck, “It’s like…I dunno…it’s so far fetched that it’s hard to believe.”

I giggled softly and nodded my head, “No kidding” I shook my head, “So now you know everything thus far. How do you feel?”

He shook his head and laughed, “well not much I can do…you’re my best friend V…” He took a step towards me closing the already small distance between us and wrapped his arms around me tightly, “Your in a big mess…but I understand what’s going on.”

I nodded my head glad that he was taking this a lot better then I would have ever thought. I smiled and hugged my friend back happy like hell that he wasn’t going to abandon me like I thought he would.

“What the fuck?!”

That seemed to be the surprise of the life for both Eric and I. We split apart and turned towards where the voice came from making both Eric and I freeze at who we saw. Standing side by side were...well everyone. Deric, Sammy, Donny, Jeff, Ryan, and Aiden. Though I could already guess who's voice spoke out, because Aiden looked pissed off more then I would have ever thought possible.

"Aiden!!!" Eric shouted a bit out of nowhere taking Aiden's attention off of me.

Aiden's face turned cold as he glared at Eric and stormed down the stairs towards us. I bit my bottom lip knowing fully well that he was about to do what he always does and misinterpret the situation. I moved my eyes down to the ground and waited for what was to come. But it never did...well for me anyways. As my head went down a loud smack and a loud familiar yelp of pain. My head shot up and I looked next to me seeing Eric on the ground holding his nose while Aiden stood over him glowering. I blinked a few times unsure I was seeing what I saw Aiden would normally yell at me like always, but this was something completely new.

"Aiden..."

"You shut your mouth!!" Aiden shouted at me making me jump.

I froze unable to speak, "..."

His eyes glared at me, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?! Do you even understand the situation between us!! And your going off with this...this fucking moron?! What the fuck!?!?"

I stood dumbfound. Did Aiden think I was hitting on Eric? Wait what the fuck why does he even care?!

"A-Aiden...What...." I was cut off by Aiden.

"Don't you even start with me!!!" Aiden shouted

"Aiden...chill...she was just telling me about..." Eric started but was cut off by Aiden who kicked his leg.

"What?! That she likes you or some bullshit?!" He growled, "Well let me tell you something loser!! She cant be with a loser like you and she never will!! Because she will always be MINE!!"

That stopped me real quick from trying to save my poor best friend. I couldn't do anything but stare at Aiden who was steaming mad.

"I know you idiot!" Eric shouted in pain.

That comment stopped Aiden, "What?"

Eric slowly struggled to sit up, "She told me...she told me everything you idiot...you are to much of a dick to even try and listen to anyone to understand that much."

Aiden stared at Eric then turned his head towards me, "You....told....him...?"

I nodded my head quickly, "I told Eric everything about us."
♠ ♠ ♠
cool another chapter hope you guys like it