Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

School and twins

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. It had been about a week since I had been here. Not much has happened except for at night. Aiden would have the same girl in his room every night which I really didn’t care but it did get kind of annoying. Mr. Taurine bout me a Cell phone and a lap top the day after we arrived here which was really cool. My thoughts were interrupted to the sound of banging on my door again. I yawned and mumbled a little as rolled over and shoved my head under my pillow. I could hear the door open and foot steps coming towards me. I kept my eyes closed and sunk into my pillow more.

“Hey…” A familiar voice growled

I kept my eyes closed as I started to fall back to sleep, but was rudely interrupted when the owner of the familiar voice yanked my pillow off my head and smacked me with it. I winced a little and sat up.

“whaaaat…” I wined

I looked up to see Aiden standing next to my bed, “Get up!”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my blanket and laid back down, “Go away…”

He growled, “Get up now!”

“Psshhh…Ya right..” I said and snuggled back into my pillow

He growled, “Your going to school with me today so get your fat ass up and get ready…or else my dad is gonna be pissed off at you…”

I sighed and got up, “Fine…then get out…”

He crossed his arms, “Fuck that this is my house…”

I raised an eyebrow, “mmmmhhhmmmm…Whatever you say Sir humps a lot…”

He growled, “You have no right to say what I can and cant do!”

I shrugged and got out of bed, “I didn’t say that now did I…”

I stretched a little and walked to the dresser in my room and pulled out some cloths. After that I walked to the bathroom and shut it before Aiden followed me inside. I took a quick shower and jumped out. I died off and started to get ready. I tugged on a pair of faded blue skinny jeans and wrapped a black belt with rainbow studs on it around the belt loops. Then I tugged on a black tank top that had a skull on the front and chains wrapped around it with a snake’s tail hanging out of the mouth and the head out of the right eye. After that I put on my normal make up which was black eyeliner, black mascara, and black eye shadow. I put my hair in two low messy pigtails again but had a small beret making my bangs say out of my eyes.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Aiden sitting on my bed looking annoyed. I rolled my eyes and walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black socks then tugged them on. After that I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of shoes I put in there last night. They were a pair of Xhilaration’s that were black and white with tiny pink words on them and pink shoe laces. I sighed and picked up my new backpack. I grabbed my wallet from inside my desk and kicked Aiden’s shoe.

“Get up…” I said softly

He growled and stood up, “You take forever…”

“Well if you would have woken me up before you got ready…you wouldn’t have had to wait that long…” I growled

He rolled his eyes and walked to the door with my following closely behind. We walked down the long halls and down the stairs that I am slowly starting to get used to. We walked into the dining room to see Aiden’s dad sitting at the table eating. Aiden sat down on the right side so I decided to sit down on the left side like every morning. A maid scurried out of the kitchen with two plates of food that were set in front of me and Aiden. Which made me guess that Mr. Taurine had already ate.

“So are you ready for your firs day of school Vikky?” Mr. Taurine asked

“Uhhh…ya…” I laughed a little nervously, “This will be the first school that I’m gonna be going to that I wont no anybody at…”

Mr. Taurine smiled, “Ah! I’m sure Aiden will be there with you every step of the way…”

Aiden just about chocked on his food which made me laugh softly. We all ate breakfast quietly after that. Once we were done Aiden and I stood up and headed for the door. The limo driver was standing outside next to the back door. Aiden got in first which wasn’t a surprise since he always wanted to be first. I walked up to the limo driver and smiled slightly.

“Morning Jay…” I said

He smiled and nodded his head, “Morning Vikky…ready for today?”

I nodded my head and smiled, “Ya…well kind of…”

He laughed softly, “Well don’t worry…I’m sure that you will be fine today.”

I nodded my head and got into the car. Jay got into the front and started the car down the street. After being here only a week I ended up making friends with almost everyone who worked here. Especially Jay since I was mostly used to hanging around guys. He reminded me so much of my friend Eric…well minus the gay part. I put my headphones in and got into my backpack then pulled out my schedule. I looked it over and sighed softly. I already didn’t like it since it read out:

1st period - World History
2nd period - English
3rd period - Geometry
4th period - Art
5th period - P.E.

I sighed and shook my head a little and scratched the back of my head as I studied my schedule carefully. I felt the car stop which made me look out of the car at a normal looking school. Well at least there is one normal thing around this weird ass week. Aiden jumped out first as usual once Jay opened the door. I smiled and got out of the car.

“Thanks for the ride Jay…”

He nodded, “I’ll be here to pick you up after school.”

I smiled and nodded my head as I started to walk into the school. This school was much more different then my old school. My old school was an outside school where you just walked around outside to your class the go indoors. This school was a full on indoor school where you have hall ways and lockers. I looked at my schedule and walked along the halls looking for my locker. I could already fell people staring at me and whispering. It made me nervous since I was never at the center of attention before. I turned down a hall and finally found my locker, but it was hiding behind a rather tall guy who was leaning on it.
He had on a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans that weren’t sagging down his ass like I normally see them. He was wearing a pair of black gothic boots that had a bunch of buckles on it and went up to the middle of his shin. He had on a white studded belt and a Black skull shoelace that hung around his waist in a diagonal way. He was wearing a tight black shirt that didn’t have a logo or a picture on it. Though over it was a silver jacket with black writing on it. I wasn’t really sure what the writing said since it was on the sleeves and his sleeves were pushed up to his elbows. He also had on a silver chained necklace with what looked like a small blue crystal attacked to it around his neck. His hair was pure black and matched well with his pale face. His hair was a little long and went a little past his shoulders. The back of his hair was spiked up in the left direction and sloped down a little which was a really cool look. He had a few bracelets around his left wrist which were all different shades of black. Around his eyes was black eyeliner which made him look really hot.

I bit my bottom lip as I walked up to him, “Ummm…excuse me…”

He looked down at me and tilted his head, “ya?”

I brought my hand up to my mouth then pointed behind him, “Ummm…that’s my locker…”

His eyes widened a little then a smile speared across his face, “HA I knew it!”

I stepped back a little at his over excitement. He laughed a little and pulled out his phone and took a few steps away from my locker. I watched him for a moment then walked up to the locker and unlocked it. I got into my backpack and pulled out my folder and a pencil then shoved my bag into the locker. I was about to shut it when someone else slammed it shut. I jumped and looked around only to see the tall guy who was leaning against my locker on my right and a guy who looked like him on the left.

Though this guy was wearing dark black skinny jeans and a pair of what looked like black elf boots. I couldn’t tell if he was wearing a belt since the black jacket he was wearing covered most of his waist. Under his jacket you could see that he had on a black and white shirt but at the moment I couldn’t tell what was on his shirt. He had on a pair of black leather gloves which I looked kind of cool. He had two piercing on his bottom lip which were called snake bites. He didn’t have any make-up on like the other guy. His hair was pure black and covered his eyes mostly though the sides went to the end of his neck. The back of his hair was cut short and was spiked to the right.

I looked at both of the guys leaning against the lockers next to mine and looking down at me. Being around these guys made me a little nervous since I had no idea who they were or what they wanted. Both of them seemed to be studying me until the one on the left grabbed my folder from me and started to look threw it. The one on my right spun me towards him and put his hand under my chin and started to jerk my head from left to right as if he was studying me. He reached up and tugged my hair a little making me wince and growl.

“Can I help you?” I hissed at them as I took my folder from the other one

They both looked at each other and smiled. They seemed to be excited at my question.

The one with the awesome gothic boots answered first, “I’m Eric!”

The other one with the cute elf boots smiled, “And I’m Deric!”

I raised an eyebrow, “ummm…I’m Vikky…”

They both smiled and put there arms around me. I stood there completely confused as they looked down at me.

“Well since your new here how about Deric and I show you around?!” Asked Eric

I looked up at both of them again, “ummm…sure…”

Deric smiled, “Awesome…come on lets go…”

Both of them dragged me down the halls showing me around the entire place. They showed me where the cafeteria was, the P.E. area, the elective class area and a bunch of other places. By the time we ended back at my locker the bell rang. They walked to either side of my locker and opened them which surprised me a little. Well at least now I know who is gonna be next to me for a while. I shook my head and reached into my pocket and pulled out my schedule again and glanced at it again.

Eric took it from me and glanced at it then looked back at Deric. Deric took it from Eric and read it then smiled as he handed it back to me.

“You switch classes with us the entire day except for lunch and Art.” Deric laughed

I raised an eyebrow, “Really?”

Eric nodded, “Ya you go to my class first…come on”

He grabbed my hand and ran down the halls then up some stairs and into a classroom. I stood in the doorway as Eric walked up to the teacher and started to talk to him then pointed at me. Which was my que to walk up knowing that he was telling the teacher about me. The teacher nodded and walked towards me as Eric walked to the back of the room and sat down. The teacher wasn’t that tall but still taller then me which most people were since I am only 5’7.

“What’s your name?” He asked

“Vikky Korbin…” I said quietly

He turned to the class when everyone sat down, “Everyone this is our new student Ms. Korbin…”

I stared at him like he was stupid, “My names Vikky…”

The class laughed a little.

The teacher pointed to the back of the room next to Eric which made me smile as I headed back there.