Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

MAN-***

I woke up to feel someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Aiden glaring down at me making me jump a little. He smirked and started to climb over me. I looked around and noticed that we were on a plane. After a while it finally hit me that it was so boring in the car ride that I fell asleep there and was woken up when we got to the airport then fell back to sleep when we got on the plane. I sighed and stood up and slowly started to walk off the plane. Mr. Taurine and Aiden already out of the plane and waiting for me. I bit my bottom lip and started to quickly walk down the stair things and towards them.

Aiden was still texting on his phone and his dad was still on the phone. I sighed and put my headphones back in. We all started walking inside the building then to the baggage pick up. We grabbed my bags and walked out of the building only to get into another limo. I sighed and sat down in the limo and turned up my music listening to the sound of Black Mamba by The Academy is.

This ride took about an hour to get to our destination. When the car stopped Mr. Taurine got out quickly still on the phone. I slowly started to get out but was pulled back by Aiden who got out next. I sighed and rolled my eyes and started to get out again. As soon as I got out I froze at the giant house in front of me. Ok so maybe it wasn’t a house but a mansion. It was freakishly huge! I shook my head. I sometimes get lost in my own school…there is no doubt that I will get lost here.

I slowly started to walk to the door and opened it slowly to see a girl with long black hair in a maids outfit. She had a smile on her face as she rushed towards me and took my hand.

“Hello I am so pleased to meet you! I’m you personal maid Robin!” She sounded excited as she spoke.

I laughed nervously, “ummm…Hi…I’m Vikky Korbin.”

She smiled and nodded her head, “Oh right!” She clapped her hands twice and two other maids walked out of a room, “Please go and get Ms. Korbin’s things from the car…”

“Uhhh…please…just call me Vikky…really…Ms. Korbin makes me sound like my mom…” I laughed nervously again.

She nodded her head and smiled, “As you wish Ms. Vikky…Now then…please follow me…I will show you to your room.”

I sighed, “Uhhh ya…”

I followed her up some large stairs and down huge hall. I kept looking around at all of the old things that were everywhere. Though everything looked the same to me. I bit my bottom lip and hoped like hell that I would remember the way to my room. I followed Robin into a room and gasped at how big it was. This room could of fit my room and then some in it. There was a huge bed with pink sheets that made me cringe a little. I looked around the room and noticed there was a desk against a wall and a door to a bathroom. I smiled slightly and looked at Robin.

“This is so cool…”

She smiled and nodded her head, “Yes I do hope everything is to your liking…”

I bit my bottom lip, “Ummm…are there any different colors for blankets?”

She tilted her head a little with confusion then looked at my outfit and smiled, “Yes we do have some blue ones if you would like…”

I smiled, “That awesome…”

She nodded her head and walked out of the room. Though as soon as she walked out of the room two other girls walked in with my things. They set everything down and walked out of the room quickly just as Robin walked back in with blue blankets. I smiled slightly as I walked towards her.

“You didn’t have to get them this moment…” I laughed a little

She smiled and walked towards the bed stripping off the blankets. I quickly rushed to help her.

“Here I can do it…”

She shook her head, “No this is my job…”

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, “ummm…alright…”

She had the bed made in just a few minutes and started to walk out of the room.

“If you have any questions or need any help please call on me…” She said cheerily

I nodded my head and started to unpack my things. After an hour of unpacking I sat down on my bed and glanced at the clock and noticed that it was already 10 pm. I sighed and shook my head as I laid my head down on my pillow. I kicked off my shoes and slowly started to fall asleep only to heard some weird banging and noises from the room next to me. I sat up and walked to my door. I opened the door and walked to the room where I heard the noises coming from. I knocked on the door softly but there was no answer. I slowly turned the door knob and peeked inside to see Aiden in bed having sex with some blond girl. He turned his head and saw me. He smirked making me gasp. I quickly shut the door and ran back to my room.

I grabbed my Ipod and put it in the shut my eyes. I laid there for a while having thoughts running through my head. Like who was that girl? Why was Aiden having sex with her when he would be getting married? Was she Aiden’s Girlfriend? Does this mean that there wont be a wedding? If so then why am I here? Question after question ran threw my head until I finally fell sleep from exhaustion. Though as I fell asleep I knew the only thing going through my head head was how much of a man-whore this guy really was.