Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

A Scooby Doo Villain

I had no idea what to think of after Mr. Taurine told me the fantastical “good news” This was great. Just fucking great! I mean what the hell am I supposed to do now. He said that he was going to invite both mine and Aiden’s friends…which meant that since my friends already knew Aiden’s were just about to find out. This could go either way, as in I could suddenly become great friends with Ryan and Jeff…or I could become the most shunned person in society. And I could already see neither Ryan nor Jeff participating in that first idea.

I sighed heavily and tossed my arm over my forehead as I lay on my bed uncomfortably, the music of Green Day’s – Know your Enemy, blaring from my headphones to my ears loudly. Things weren’t exactly going as I had hoped these last few weeks. I unconsciously decided to go out with Jeff, Ryan was a big asshole at one moment or nice at another moment, Aiden on the other hand kisses me out of nowhere…Not necessarily in that order.

I guess this is what they call divine providence. I must have been such a horrible person in a past life or something. I sighed for the tenth time in just the past hour. I didn’t know exactly what to do since Aiden’s dad had left my room a while ago. Once he left I sat in silence for about an hour then decided to lie down. Everything seemed so surreal at the moment that it was hard to believe. I mean it’s finally going to be officially announced that Aiden and I are going to be married.

“It’s so crazy…” I mumbled to myself

Not like I can actually hear myself over the loud music blaring through my headphones. I furrowed my brows a bit when I started to feel the weirdest thing as I laid there on my bed. It was slight vibration. I continued to stare up at the ceiling wondering what the hell was going on. Wait! Is it an earthquake?!?! I jumped up quickly making my headphones fall out of my ears at the sudden quick movement.

**BZZZ**BZZZ**BZZZ**

I furrowed my brows yet again hearing the weird Buzzing noise. I glanced around quickly and sighed in relief seeing my cell phone going off. I guess I must have forgotten to take my phone off of vibrate. I smiled slightly picking up my phone and getting comfortable on my bed. I pushed my pillows towards the side slight making myself comfortable at the head of the bed, and leaned against the wall. I grabbed my remote control off of my nightstand that was lying next to my annoying alarm clock that read out the time 6:45pm.

I flipped on the TV that had made itself comfortable on a dresser that had those cupboards attached to it letting you either hide the TV or keep it visible. I…rarely ever closed it. Once I settled on a show which was an old recording I didn’t get to see yesterday of ‘The World of Jenks’. I guess it was a cool thing to have Tevo sometimes.

Once I was completely comfortable I flipped open my phone. Sure it had stopped vibrating, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t either call or text the person back.

It was a Text.

We need to talk It was from Aiden

I sighed softly shaking my head.

No way! Was my reply back

I sat my phone down next to me turning my attention back to the TV to see Jenks talking to a homeless girl about following her around to see what she has to go through.

**BZZ**BZZ**

I growled softly and picked up my phone again.

It wasn’t a question!

I tilted my head slight wondering what he meant then jumped a bit and just about dropped my phone when there was a knock at my door. Once I finished juggling it I cleared my throat a little and scooted off my bed, then pressed pause on the recording. Not like I got too much out of the episode right now anyways.

I opened my door and there he stood in a pair of faded denim pants and a light almost magenta pink shirt that had the Gryffindor logo from Harry Potter on his shirt. Ok so maybe he didn’t have such bad tastes…in movies I mean…but he did have bad tastes in houses…Slytherin was so much cooler.

“Listen to me damn it!” He growled

I rolled my eyes a little and shook my head, “Just tell me what you want Aiden.”

He pointed over my shoulder motioning towards my room, “Can I come in?” He asked a bit exasperated

I raised an eyebrow, “You want to come into my room?” I sounded a bit more amazed then surprised as I asked the question.

He glanced around a little and nodded his head slightly, “Ya…I think…” He rubbed the back of his neck, looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

I sighed softly and moved out of his way to let him in. He’s already here I guess, might as well just hear him out. I watched as he moved past me and into my room. Sure he had been in my room before, but that was before I made it more…well my own. He seemed to be examining the room a bit as he walked around.

On one wall was a large piece of cardboard that was littered with all kinds of pictures on it. All of which were of my mom, me, and my friends from California. My mom had sent it, as well a bunch of other things I left behind. Leaning under the picture board was the case to my acoustic guitar lying on my floor that I haven’t exactly played at all since I got here and my violin case stacked on top of it. My desk had mainly my laptop, a few school books and a few notebooks that were all decorated with stickers and pictures I printed off of the computer and taped to it. My closet was left open showing off all of my clothes that were tumbling out of it leaving like a massive mountain right under the clothes that were hung up. On the left side of my floor were a bunch of different shoes scattered around my nightstand since I switch my shoes all the time. On top of my night stand were a few cool little candle holders that I got from a store back in California called ‘Crystal Fantasy’ some were of skulls, others had fairies sitting on branches, or a cool looking dragon that was climbing up a small tower, as well as my alarm clock. Besides that there were a few posters around my room some of anime shows I watched over the years like Inuyasha, Zoids, or like Trigun, while other posters were of bands like Iron Maiden, Slip Knot, Escape the Fate, Hollywood Undead and a few others. On the mirror that was attached to my closet were a couple of stickers of random things as well as erasable marker ink that I put on there as reminders for certain things. Stacked on the right side of my bed were a bunch of romance novels I had started to collect over the years that were all scattered around slightly on the floor so I might read one before I go to bed. On my bed the blankets and sheets were a bit askew, on it my cell phone sat towards the middle of the bed, my ipod and headphones at the end of it. Near my pillows were three stuffed animals that my friends from California had gotten me for one of my birthdays like a purple shark with a cigar, a cute little Kakashi plushy from Naruto, and my personal favorite one was “the food chain” is what I called it. It was of a really big pink monster thing that was eating another different colored most and another and another and so on there were six of them.

Aiden seemed to take in my entire room with no reaction on his face to it. I leaned against one of the walls and cleared my throat a little bringing his attention back to me. He turned around to face me and crossed his arms.

“We need to talk.” Were his only words

I snorted a little, “I have realized that…” She motioned to him, “I was guessing that’s why you’re here.”

He nodded his head and pulled out my desk chair that his father sat in a few hours ago. He glanced towards my TV as he turned the chair towards my bed which obviously meant that he wanted me to sit on the bed. I did what he was assuming I should do. As I took my seat he spoke.

“I like what you’ve done with your room…” He said softly

“Errr…thanks.”

“So…I heard from my dad about what he plans to do this weekend, and that he told you already.” He said leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees

I nodded my head, “Yep” I said letting the ‘p’ pop on my lips

“So, you do realize you have to break up with Jeff now right.” He said it in a matter-of-fact way

I crossed my arms, “Says who?”

His sharp dark eyes shot to me in an accusing way, “You can’t do that to my friend.”

I yawned slightly feeling like I was the worst person in the world. Though it wasn’t going to show on my face, like I’d let this asshole know that I already planned on breaking up with Jeff.

“Like I care what you think.”

He stood up quickly, face red from anger, “Stop fucking doing this! You already told me that you weren’t me so why the fuck are you acting like me!” His breathing was raged from his anger.

I slowly stood up standing a few feet away from him, “Why do you even care what I do?! You’ve never cared before!” I accused him feeling myself get angry as well.

This guy was exasperating sometimes!

He took a step closer to me, “Break up with Jeff!” He growled through gritted teeth.

I glared up at him crossing my arms giving him a defiant look, “Make me.”

That was pretty much the last I saw of Aiden before he stormed out of my room mumbling a, “You’ll regret this” kind of thing. Ya ok Scooby Doo villain.

Sadly the week had flown by in a flash and everything seemed to be normal. Aiden went back to ignoring me and everyone else was about the same as the last time I saw them. It was now Friday the day of the party, and I was dreading it. Sure it was something to slightly be excited about like a late birthday party…but it was also the announcement of Aiden and I becoming engaged. Like I needed more drama. And the worst was that I still couldn’t bring myself to break up with Jeff. I mean I have tried, don’t get me wrong it’s just like I dunno one of those things that whenever I say something like “I need to talk to you about something.” Or “Listen Jeff I think-“No matter what I do he like flips on a switch and gives me these big eyes that make it pretty much impossible to say anything else.

“Why me…” I mumbled to myself as I continued to lie in my bed for about an hour after waking up. “Maybe if I go back to sleep I can skip out on everything.” I sighed

I glanced towards my door when I heard a distinctive knock at my door. I glanced towards my alarm clock to see that it was now 9:30am. It was probably Robin coming to get me for breakfast or something.

“Come in!” I called out

I heard my door open and slowly creak open like from those annoying scary movies where the stupid people like open that one door they should making the door go ‘eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’ Right before the die.

“I’m up…” I said continuing to stare at the ceiling, but gasped when I felt a heavy weight land directly onto my stomach, “OMPH!! Oh my fucking god!!” I wheezed out gasping for breath, “Get off! Get off!” I said tapping the random person on top of me.

I heard a bunch of chuckles coming from my doorway and a very distinctive laugh coming from on top of me. I blinked a few times trying to focus in on who the fuck was on top of me. I gasped as who it was. Hovering over me right now was a very familiar boy. His shoulder length jet black hair falling over his shoulders as he hovered over me both arms on each side of my head. That oh so familiar goofy grin on his pale face. Those deliciously pretty soft brown eyes that always stared at me telling me that I could do no wrong. His long lashes fanning over his eyes as he blinked.

“Happy Belated Birthday Vik!” He spoke in that deep drawling tone I was grew up with.

I was completely at a loss for words, but still somehow found myself saying, “Ty”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Bet you didn't see that one coming!!!
Ah now I'm gonna have mega fun with all of this!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Oh ya what do you guys think of the new background????!!!!!
TELL ME PLEASE!!!!
^__^

HEEEEY Thanks so much Emochick920, Look_alive_sunshine, kaylee00dee, burple17, lil_angel666, rivals are insane, LivingASyn, Luv Muffinz, and horserideraja for all of your great comments I'm so glad you guys liked the last chapter.

Now tell me what you guys think!!!
OH and wait until the next chapter it's gonna be totally Ducky!!!!
hey is it me or are my chapters getting longer...hmmmm